Insecure girls, red flag??

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this HB8 from a friend of mine. We have just met once in real life in a friends gathering but we had some fun convo and she seemed to like me.

From then on we just talked on msn and we haven't met again in real life since she is a grade lower than me and we dont have that many chance to meet.

From msn she told me about her rejections by her former crushes after she confessed to them, she never had a bf and all the boys she liked dont like her as a gf, only as a good female friend, surprsingly she is quite a popular and good looking chick in her grade from what i have seen.

she seems to be insecure about herself, is it a red flag for this chick?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They pretty much all have some sort of insecurity.

Indie

Reaction score
If she's insecure about herself, then make her feel good and let her feel confident is probably the best advice I can give you. Maybe the DJ bible will have information on girls such as this.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With an "insecure" girl....I would work normal PU game...but water down the negs....or if shes really insecure forget the negs. What I find with girls like this, is that the need for intimacy and person to person touch opens them up. So I would GO KINO all the way...slowly escalating.

Love,
Smooth

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
no wonder, she doesnt really laugh at my neg hits or teasing, guess i should really them down and i will make her feel better about herself

what about the games? should i play a more active and agressive role and chase after her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity=High Maintenance

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no...you guys have got it all wrong. Insecure chicks are great! They have such low self-esteem that they'll put up with anything and you never have to worry about them thinking they can do better than you. In fact, the worst thing you can do is make them feel better about themselves because then they'll start to develop an ego and think they can get more. Does this sound horrible? Of course...but if a young guy just wants to get laid, this is certainly a good option.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Ice Man
No, no, no...you guys have got it all wrong. Insecure chicks are great! They have such low self-esteem that they'll put up with anything and you never have to worry about them thinking they can do better than you. In fact, the worst thing you can do is make them feel better about themselves because then they'll start to develop an ego and think they can get more. Does this sound horrible? Of course...but if a young guy just wants to get laid, this is certainly a good option.
hahaha

THis is one of the funniest things I've read on this site.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, insecure girls mean you need high maintainese for her emotional problems, and it's also true that if you somehow fix up her insecurity she will start to have an ego and become picky....both are true which i experienced before dating a couple different insecure girls

but i still dont quite get the method of dealing with them and picking them up

leave them and their unfortunate insecurity alone so they become easy picks? But deal with her emo problems

or fix up her emo become the nice guy but give her more control in the relationship now she felt confident about herself

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you just missed the HUGE mole or hairy armpits....

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
no man lol she doesn't have any of those, she is pretty, she's a mixed

she told me she thinks she has tiny boobs for her age, which is 15, and maybe that's what makes her insecure? and also because of the fact she gets rejected by boys she used to like and she never had a bf yet

DJ20

Reaction score
15? hahahahhahaha.....insecure....hahahahahahhaha....duh!!!:crackup: