Inner game work: Minding own tract.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fleshlight that approximates vaginal sex and it's pretty accurate.

The thing is...how would you know?

What is permitted within my religious beliefs (i.e. french kissing, petty-fondling...

Isn't it kind of arbitrary to just assume that squeezing t!ts is ok? Jesus didn't go around sucking face and honking boobs.

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who replied to this post.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to read any replies at this time and am formally going to temporarily withdraw from this board in accordance with my own regulations that state I have to keep my mind saturated with the word of God until I make another Real-Estate deal, or possibly around June (if I'm still discontent about something around that time).

My focus and energies are going to be directed towards my business and seeing a genuine break-through from God there. I believe that economic success is an obvious umbrella goal to strive for first and all other goals ancillary to that will be accounted for in time. I agree that the values propagaed by this board are in contravention to the values of the word of God. Therefore I'm going to stricly enforce the rules that I have.

When I come back I will review this thread. I'm also not going to be replying any further on the "sexually invisible" thread as this will be my formal reply there too for the time-being.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have to keep my mind saturated with the word of God until I make another Real-Estate deal...

I believe that economic success is an obvious umbrella goal to strive for first and all other goals ancillary to that will be accounted for in time. I agree that the values propagated by this board are in contravention to the values of the word of God.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Unfortunately, I'm unable to read any replies at this time and am formally going to temporarily withdraw from this board in accordance with my own regulations that state I have to keep my mind saturated with the word of God until I make another Real-Estate deal, or possibly around June (if I'm still discontent about something around that time).
What a wuss. Very convenient. You ignored the same question several times.

:kick:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
I can't help but wonder if your religious beliefs aren't a large part of your problem...
I know lots of religious people, and they don't use their faith as a cop out. Luke is just a coward. The religion angle is a convenient excuse. Maybe he's hoping to be a martyr or something, but he would have to sacrifice something in his life, of which none exists. And he would have to dedicate his life to something, and he only dedicates it to himself and his self pleasure meanwhile repeating to himself in hopes of making it true: "the bible/god says its OK". But it really isn't.

I'm sure there's something in the bible about pretenders like this.

Reaction score
I've re-opened this thread because it seems that I replied to others.

I've read the replies and haven't really seen anything compelling.

Anyway, I'm going to conclude this with a statement that a girl came down from North Manitoba and we went to different places in town together and this is the best person I have ever got along well with, and most "love" expressive..saying that she loves me, etc.... It appears I was comfortable in her company.

I suppose before her, I just didn't meet the "right" type of girl where I would feel comfortable around. This has nothing to do with me...but I don't think I can trust most women out there since I think they just play games and are not true.