Injured!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got in a fight with some ghetto loser a while back, in which I was the defender and he was the aggressor. Long story short, I
smashed his face in good, but broke my knuckle on it BAD. My hand is immobillized and in a cast and I can't lift weights or anything. It sucks a lot.... tons....

The thing is is that the cast is always a conversation piece with everyone I talk to and it's getting f*cking annoying explaining it! If chicks bring this up and I tell em is it detrimental or could it be used to my advantage? I have to explain it with/out sounding like a try-hard or a wannabe macho jackass. Something good has to come out of this situation.

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell em it was a masturbation injury.

or not.

just tell them the truth, but dont talk like you're all proud of it. Just brush it off with a few words and change the subject.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them to sign it:D and maybe write their phone number on it too?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I'd get a kick out of this one. Girls love flirting with guys who have been injured. BUT, make sure you don't sound like a macho guy who got into a fight because he had nothing better to do. make up some sweet or sappy story and if the chick is digging you tell her that you need a nurse :crackup:

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

where u as big as the other guy. cuz persoanlly i wud be scared if he was bigger.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
if the chick is digging you tell her that you need a nurse :crackup:
Classic.:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hmm

Originally posted by kk2004
where u as big as the other guy. cuz persoanlly i wud be scared if he was bigger.
What does that have to do with this thread?

P.S.: Dinomite comes in small packages:rolleyes: ... bruce lee was small... would the strongest man in the world get into a fight with him?

didnt think so.:whistle:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got no fighting skills and the guy has weight advantage over you I'd say odds are in his favor.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
If you got no fighting skills and the guy has weight advantage over you I'd say odds are in his favor.
No sh!t sherlock... ur point?

Laterz...

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least some good can come about from all this evil....

To the dude that asked about sizes, I'm about 6'1, 175 and the guy was probably around my size but a bit shorter. I couldn't tell from all that baggy ghetto gear the ignorant bastard had on though.

It was a situation in which self-defense was effectively implemented, a serious lesson in respect was learned by one who was dangerously uneducated, and a web of unnecessary bullsh*t and annoyance was woven from his shattered pride and my shattered fist. This sh*tty web is what's trapped me into getting surgery, scheduled for tomorrow.

I will emerge from this with steel in my fist and steel in my nutsac, ready to take on the world as I learn my DJ skills.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pantera, instead of beating the **** outa him, you coulda asked him how to get *****

Reaction score
when girls ask you this, just tell them to mind their own f*cking business, politely.

It keeps them guessing, wanting more from ya.