****ing about with their heads

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good times, good times.

So this girl I sort of have an infatiation with (used to be A LOT worse) texted me to come out drinking tonight. She's been showing sudden interest in me again. We met up, went out with a couple friends, got a little drunk, and everybody else took off (one guy was coming back, had to drop off some people).

Earlier this girl was asking about how insane my parents are. Right now I'm living back home with the parents. Real suave ****, right? I told her a while back that my mom won't let me have anyone in the house, which has been true my whole life. Nobody can come over Oh well.

Well when everyone left, she was hinting at going back to my house. Said something about wanting to have sex with men again (I'm not sure what that meant exactly). I told her no can do, and told her I was celibate now anway. She argued that I wasn't celibate, and I just told her that Morrissey was my hero. Haha! She was basically quiet the whole rest of the night, started yawning and said she had to go home and go to sleep. I drove her back to her car, gave her a hug, and she got out of my car and flashed her tits (44 DD's, natural, insane ****!). I just smiled and waved bye.

I mean, I probably could have had the ride of my life tonight, but **** it. She's pulled the LJBF's, ****tease routine so many times in the past, that it felt good to play with her head a little. Even if she was teasing me again, I wasn't about to fall into that trap.

In all seriousness though, I want to **** this chick SO bad. I'm literally wanting to kick my own ass. What do I do?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
44DD's??

She's fat.

PIMP

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
monster squad said:
Good times, good times.

So this girl I sort of have an infatiation with (used to be A LOT worse) texted me to come out drinking tonight. She's been showing sudden interest in me again. We met up, went out with a couple friends, got a little drunk, and everybody else took off (one guy was coming back, had to drop off some people).

Earlier this girl was asking about how insane my parents are. Right now I'm living back home with the parents. Real suave ****, right? I told her a while back that my mom won't let me have anyone in the house, which has been true my whole life. Nobody can come over Oh well.

Well when everyone left, she was hinting at going back to my house. Said something about wanting to have sex with men again (I'm not sure what that meant exactly). I told her no can do, and told her I was celibate now anway. She argued that I wasn't celibate, and I just told her that Morrissey was my hero. Haha! She was basically quiet the whole rest of the night, started yawning and said she had to go home and go to sleep. I drove her back to her car, gave her a hug, and she got out of my car and flashed her tits (44 DD's, natural, insane ****!). I just smiled and waved bye.

I mean, I probably could have had the ride of my life tonight, but **** it. She's pulled the LJBF's, ****tease routine so many times in the past, that it felt good to play with her head a little. Even if she was teasing me again, I wasn't about to fall into that trap.

In all seriousness though, I want to **** this chick SO bad. I'm literally wanting to kick my own ass. What do I do?
You're on the right track by fvckin' with her and pullin' away. Tell her they're nice but you've seen some better ones on the California cheese cows.

Keep playin' brother. She'll crack soon enough.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
=. Tell her they're nice but you've seen some better ones on the California cheese cows.
LMAO

yeah agreed. Hey that takes a lot of balls to do. Hey if shes worth half her salt then she'll be back.

Last edited:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up. Dont let her win easy. Show intrest but tease her.

Good work mate

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me this today:

"so...last night was fun. sorry i got real sloppy drunk again. you don't mind though right?"