Info on Dating Strippers

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell her you are going to dictate.

if she is like..."what?"

be like..."I said, how does my dictate."

(hint: **** taste)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The way to a strippers heart is through her nose. Thats all you need to know about strippers. If you deviate from that, you're destined for failure.
hahahaha... Score for the win!! I always say the same thing myself... its so true though...

Manolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a stripper for close to 9 months. I too met her while she was off duty at a bar, saw that she was eyeing me and being a Don Juan we never let things like that go unoticed, I went and chatted her up and got the number.

On the first date she told me that she is a stripper. It was weird for me because I never actually met a stripper or even dated one, plus I was never the type to go to strip clubs, just wasn't my thing, it was a waste of time in my mind.

What first came to my mind was that she was out for money, hell she takes her clothes off for it, imagine what else she would do? I was intimitated at first but using the Don Juan skills I let her know from start that she is dealing with a MAN , not a jerk or nice guy or anything to that affect.

What I learned from my experience with Strippers?? THAT THEY ARE NOT WHAT EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE (Sluts,money hungry blah blah)
My experience was a quiet pleasant one, lots of sex and a woman that actually liked me, heck she fell in love with me.
"Fell in love with you?? Yeah right man" but she did ... she can't resist guys like us..

Bottom line is .. strippers deal with guys everyday .. in fact hundreds of them. So what I am trying to say is, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT IN A MAN. So by them being INTERESTED in you that means a ALOT because they have seen all kinds of men, from jerks to nice guys. You must be a good catch for them to even consider you! :up:

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it.
and HAVE standards 4 the harlettes u go after.
who wants some stripping *****.