Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
How do I stop infatuation in her?

I am certain that she is into me and I play cool,

but yesterday she doesn't return my call and I went a lil bit off balance

and kept thinking about that.

What should I do?
Guys that have low levels of success with women tend to obsess over every possibility in the book. The only surefire way to stop overinvesting and coming across as needy is to DIVIDE YOUR ATTENTION. This can manifest as hobbies, multiple women, fitness, etc. I've found juggling 2-3 women really goes a long way to keeping me in check.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Guys that have low levels of success with women tend to obsess over every possibility in the book. The only surefire way to stop overinvesting and coming across as needy is to DIVIDE YOUR ATTENTION. This can manifest as hobbies, multiple women, fitness, etc. I've found juggling 2-3 women really goes a long way to keeping me in check.
Yes, that's me. I used to have low level of success with women.

I have just started to get laid every now and then nowadays.

I already hit the gym and have few women.

What do you do to divide your attention, sir?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Yes, that's me. I used to have low level of success with women.

I have just started to get laid every now and then nowadays.

I already hit the gym and have few women.

What do you do to divide your attention, sir?
I have one girl that's my main, but I have a few orbiters I keep around as girl...friends who I flirt with hardcore on occasion and as someone to go out with when my main isn't available or I don't have anyone else to go out with. I also have 2 or 3 chicks rotating through my defacto mini-harem at all times if possible. On top of all that I work out 3 days a week and still play D&D twice a week.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
How do I stop infatuation in her?

I am certain that she is into me and I play cool,

but yesterday she doesn't return my call and I went a lil bit off balance

and kept thinking about that.

What should I do?
Well you are ahead of the game by even recognizing that your emotions were getting the better of you and you didn't do something rash and needy like calling her or texting her etc.

Once you get that feeling it means you need to work on things that will ease that adrealine rush/emotional spike so that you cna focus and not obsess.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I have one girl that's my main, but I have a few orbiters I keep around as girl...friends who I flirt with hardcore on occasion and as someone to go out with when my main isn't available or I don't have anyone else to go out with. I also have 2 or 3 chicks rotating through my defacto mini-harem at all times if possible. On top of all that I work out 3 days a week and still play D&D twice a week.
Then, how often do you have a date and talk on the phone with your main girl?

How long was it on the phone?

Where did you meet all your chicks?

Im kind of in the procedure trying to become a DJ.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Well you are ahead of the game by even recognizing that your emotions were getting the better of you and you didn't do something rash and needy like calling her or texting her etc.

Once you get that feeling it means you need to work on things that will ease that adrealine rush/emotional spike so that you cna focus and not obsess.

Maybe stop calling her for few days and perhaps go hit the gym, right?

What if she doesn't call back, does it mean that she is not interested in me

anymore?

Is it possible to have some girls that is her habit that doesn't like to call

her dating couple first? Maybe her ego or what her habit is?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Then, how often do you have a date and talk on the phone with your main girl?

How long was it on the phone?
I don't. I only talk on the phone and text for setting up logistics. Well, that's not entirely true. There is some minimal fluff here or there, but it's not long drawn out conversations like a lot of guys do.

keemojung said:
Where did you meet all your chicks?
Meetup groups, bars, and social circle.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I don't. I only talk on the phone and text for setting up logistics. Well, that's not entirely true. There is some minimal fluff here or there, but it's not long drawn out conversations like a lot of guys do.

Meetup groups, bars, and social circle.
So, you use telephone just for small chitchat and to keep in touch to set up the date rather than talking all biography about her, right?

I think it is a lot easier to get laid with girls you got from clubbing. One night stand.

It is far more harder to randomly hit the girl on the street and get laid with them.

What do you think?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
So, you use telephone just for small chitchat and to keep in touch to set up the date rather than talking all biography about her, right?
YES! Absolutely! That's exactly how it should be IMO. SO much is lost over the phone or in text, there's no chance to escalate which is what it's all about.

I think it is a lot easier to get laid with girls you got from clubbing. One night stand.

It is far more harder to randomly hit the girl on the street and get laid with them.

What do you think?
It is easier getting the quick sex in a bar/club setting. Alcohol and the physicality that dancing provides, and so on just makes things move along a lot easier/quicker. Doesn't mean you can't approach during the day. When I don't have logistics to escalate then I'll tone things down and be chill and friendly and create common interests so we have a reason to hang out. THEN I ramp things up by flirting and sexually escalating once I have them face to face.

I get the feeling that you're trying to say day-game is harder and that you're using that as an excuse not to approach at all.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
YES! Absolutely! That's exactly how it should be IMO. SO much is lost over the phone or in text, there's no chance to escalate which is what it's all about.

It is easier getting the quick sex in a bar/club setting. Alcohol and the physicality that dancing provides, and so on just makes things move along a lot easier/quicker. Doesn't mean you can't approach during the day. When I don't have logistics to escalate then I'll tone things down and be chill and friendly and create common interests so we have a reason to hang out. THEN I ramp things up by flirting and sexually escalating once I have them face to face.

I get the feeling that you're trying to say day-game is harder and that you're using that as an excuse not to approach at all.
What do you mean by you don't have logistics?

Is it possible to have some girls to just want dating, not sex at all?

And don't get me wrong here. I didn't mean it to be an excuse though.

Now, I approach girls once in a blue moon. I'm working on it coz

there's still some damn unknown anxiety wandering around my head

which I think it could be fear of rejection.

What are your suggestions then?

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics is setting up a time where the two of you can meet up. I think its good to keep in mind that people are usually available on the weekends. Also keep in mind that you only want to ask once.

I don't really think girls are interested in dating and not having sex. I think if they come out on a date with you and are just getting to now you then that's a lot of interest.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:
Logistics is setting up a time where the two of you can meet up. I think its good to keep in mind that people are usually available on the weekends. Also keep in mind that you only want to ask once.

I don't really think girls are interested in dating and not having sex. I think if they come out on a date with you and are just getting to now you then that's a lot of interest.
Why should I ask just only once?

What if she says no, is it okay to ask another time?

If girls are not interested in dating and sex, what are they interested in?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
What do you mean by you don't have logistics?
I mean when the situation prevents me from escalating. I could be during the day and there could be people around, or I may only have a few minutes to run game because I've got something important to do.

keemojung said:
Is it possible to have some girls to just want dating, not sex at all?
Law of averages. Yes some women have low or non-existent sex drives, but most aren't like that and will want sex at some point. Having good game speeds things up considerably.

keemojung said:
Now, I approach girls once in a blue moon. I'm working on it coz there's still some damn unknown anxiety wandering around my head
which I think it could be fear of rejection.

What are your suggestions then?
Don't think about it. Go about yoru daily business. When you see a girl you like, use the 1 second rule. Don't stand there thinking about what to say, just go in no matter what. In fact, do this will everything. Always be chatting with people, or at least saying hi as you pass them. It's the easiest way to get into the swing of things, of being sociable.

Also, learn a 2 or 3 indirect openers and practice practice practice. You want them so memorized, so down pat, than when you do use that 1 second rule you don't have to worry about what to say. You'll fire off one of those memorized openers and can focus on other things. Just having something ready to say at all times is a confidence builder in its own right.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I mean when the situation prevents me from escalating. I could be during the day and there could be people around, or I may only have a few minutes to run game because I've got something important to do.

Law of averages. Yes some women have low or non-existent sex drives, but most aren't like that and will want sex at some point. Having good game speeds things up considerably.

Don't think about it. Go about yoru daily business. When you see a girl you like, use the 1 second rule. Don't stand there thinking about what to say, just go in no matter what. In fact, do this will everything. Always be chatting with people, or at least saying hi as you pass them. It's the easiest way to get into the swing of things, of being sociable.

Also, learn a 2 or 3 indirect openers and practice practice practice. You want them so memorized, so down pat, than when you do use that 1 second rule you don't have to worry about what to say. You'll fire off one of those memorized openers and can focus on other things. Just having something ready to say at all times is a confidence builder in its own right.
Many thx to your post.

Could you give me some examples of those indirect openers?

I am a junior in the undergrad level, 20 yrs old.

Is it ok to hit on the working age girl like 23+ yrs old cuz, in the country where I belong, students have to wear uniform and everyone knows it that im a college student?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Many thx to your post.

Could you give me some examples of those indirect openers?

I am a junior in the undergrad level, 20 yrs old.

Is it ok to hit on the working age girl like 23+ yrs old cuz, in the country where I belong, students have to wear uniform and everyone knows it that im a college student?
Read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1815614

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Why should I ask just only once?

What if she says no, is it okay to ask another time?

If girls are not interested in dating and sex, what are they interested in?
Yah it's ok to ask another time, but each time you ask it takes a little value out of you setting up a date even more if she says no.

Girl are interested in whatever mind set you bring to them. I suggest you focus on keeping it sexual and fun and not about starting a relationship.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:
Yah it's ok to ask another time, but each time you ask it takes a little value out of you setting up a date even more if she says no.

Girl are interested in whatever mind set you bring to them. I suggest you focus on keeping it sexual and fun and not about starting a relationship.
Okay thx

Can you give me some tips to change my inner game to

be more confident coz now im kind of infatuated in her?

Before I met her, I was happy with my life, internship things

hit the gym, watch movies, play games.

But after I met her, Im kind of lose my balance here.