Indifference

Descender

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and I don't know if this has been discussed before.

My problem doesn't have to do with picking up girls. I don't have a problem with that, in fact I usually don't even have to approach a girl I might be interested in, they approach me. I live in a college town, and horny, hot girls are a dime a dozen. If I feel like sleeping with someone, I go to a bar or a club and pick one up.

The thing is, since my wife left me one year ago and decided to make a career of stripping and sniffing cocaine, I'm totally indifferent to wanting anything from a girl. In fact, most of the sex I have doesn't even compare to what Rosey and her five friends can give. I wake up the next morning after being out, and find a girl in my bed and all I want to do is get her the hell out of there. Girls call me and I don't pick up, or I just keep blowing them off until they don't call back again.

The other night, a very hot girl (probably a 9) I had dated right after my divorce just stopped by my house out of the blue while I was eating dinner and watching a movie. I said hi, offered her some food and said she could watch "Ray" with me. After the movie was over, she stuck around for a few minutes with a longing look in her eyes. I basically said bye and showed her the door and didn't even give her a hug. I knew I could have had her, but I seriously didn't want her at all.

Everytime I even think of starting a relationship with a girl, hundreds of negative thoughts jump into my head about how much money I'll have to end up spending on them and how much of my time they're going to waste and how they're going to end up nagging me until my life is a living hell. I know those shouldn't be the thoughts passing through my head when I think of a girl, but I can't help it.

Has anyone here experienced similar indifference problems ??? I think I'd eventually like a relationship again, but I need to get over this first.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess your a DJ but dont know it/dont want it...

Most guys would love to muster the indifference you speak of. I would keep doing what your doing, but when they start chasing you open up a little. Just a little...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Most anybody who gets out of a relationship feels the same way. Don't rush into a relationship, do you until you feel you are ready for one. This is your time, and you don't have to be in a "committed" relationship just because they are in your life.

What you are going through is normal after a divorce, relax, and just enjoy life while finding yourself again.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** I wish I had your problem

Descender

Reaction score
It's strange, or maybe not, but the more indifferent I am, the more it seems to attract women. I think that if I actually tried that it might turn the girls off. I see some of my friends really trying for a girl and it just seems to backfire for them. They compliment a girl to death and buy her drinks and end up going home alone.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sh!t happens to men after some change in there routine.You feel lost and you take out your pain on people close to you.

Remember when you're a kid and you moved away or changed schools.I bet you didn't wanna talk to your old-freinds or basically shut them out didn't you?

It's the same thing,change of pace and fear of recommitting to protect your feelings.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geesuz! Can I have your problems? My god, I never thought I would enjoy, let alone "want" another man's problems.