indicators of interest what ones are cool?

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i was wondering what indicators of interest do u look for before you approach whats the strongest one to look for, and are there any more then the ones i list?

smile
smoothing of clothing
licks lips
touchs hair
blushing

Reaction score
fck the indicators man... if they are there then probably it will be easy.. but keep in mind, Don Juan is someone who is able to seduce anyone, indicators there or not... therefore, dont even bother with indicators, just go for it.... either yay or nay.... NEXT... ;)

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i hear that! but im not confident enuf to do that cold turkey without some sorta sign, sad i kno but luckyily i see indicators a fair bit but im not sure which ones to look for and which ones are good, like there this girl at work and shes like always msiling and talkin to me and **** even thru i dont know her never been introduced and shes not in my section so we dont work together or anything like that, and i get a bunch of indicators from this other girl i do work with but im not that into her but itd be funny to kno for sure

Reaction score
exactly my point

sheep-man said:
yeh i hear that! but im not confident enuf to do that

You said it man... LEAVE YOUR FCKING SKIRT AT HOME YOU FCKING PU>>SEEY AS>S BI>TCH...

okay.. listen man.. think about it.. if you chilled with me for a month,, we go out every day, first you see me do it.. then I MAKE YOU DO IT.. i.e. i can make funny bets with you to give you reason to do it.. after a while you will LEARN TO DO IT

some people were scared of computers (cause they didnt think they can learn them)
some people were scared of water (cause they didnt think they could swim)
now guess what man..
here I go...
im about to say it..
I used to get wattery eyes and blush when a girl talked to me.. so bad that I had to run away... haha.. funny? yes it is...

Listen.... Practice practice practice practice...
You wont know unless you ask
you wont learn unless you try
go to a different town if you afraid
jeez...

Just go bust game "cold turkey" (like you said lol)
i.e. say to yourself
TODAY IM GOING TO GET REJECTED 30 times.. and untill I get rejected 30 times I will not go home
so ..go up to a girl and say "wow, I saw you from accross the room and had to come over and say hi, what is your name?", "well you look like your busy with your friend/s let me get your number (name) and I will call you at another time when your more available"

DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeh but the people im thinking of are people i see on a daily basis so if i get shot down it will proberly be awkward

Reaction score
awkward only IF YOUR AWKWARD>... and you WILL BE AWKWARD cause you have no practice..

i.e. all you would have to say (after getting shot down) is.. i.e. after she says "im sorry, i have a boyfriend (or some lame excuse)" say
"Thats cool, well your still beutifull and its nice to work with beutifull people"

think about it, who doesnt like to hear a compliment :) now she will come to work thinking she is one of the "beutifull" people there :)
no harm no foul....
see thats the problem, your inexperience makes you feel that its going to be awkward, when that is not the case at all... in fact when I first started sarging I was able to do a good job at clubs/bars anywhere but my workspace or school cause I thaught it will lead to awkwardness untill I got good at doing it and realized its easy to do it anywhere, in fact EASIER to do it in fammiliar surroundings cause her guard is down...
just be noraml when your done and let her know that you were genuanly interested and you just happy to have people like her around :)

case closed..

now go and practice white belt...

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks umm i wanna do that thing were u try and get shot down 30 times or whateva but i dont know of anywere good to do it coz like all the places i go to there arent like that many ppl in my age range around... also donjuanbynature do u use msn? u seem to know alot about this and stuff!

Reaction score
sheep-man said:
thanks umm i wanna do that thing were u try and get shot down 30 times or whateva but i dont know of anywere good to do it coz like all the places i go to there arent like that many ppl in my age range around... also donjuanbynature do u use msn? u seem to know alot about this and stuff!
I have aol...(used to have yahoo)... but you would have to paypal me some cash for me to do all that lol :)

keep in mind, most of it is through experience, i.e. trial and error.... I have been rejected probably over 10,000 times in my lifetime lol :) honestly I have no clue about the exact number... just like that famous david guy (love doctor) he wasnt born with the skills, he developed them over time.. for some it comes more natural then others, but all can learn...

Last edited:

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats interesting and something i've noticed more and more now is the offering of something and the ya buts that come after. if every piece of info someone shoots out the other person isn't sure of, well of course it won't work. its more about believing in yourself in doing it before thinking you'll fail or won't be able to do what someone says works. sometimes confidence is not knowing if it'll work, being uncertain but just saying "why the hell not, why don't i just do this anyways with courage. without hesitation and without giving indicators that i'm uncomfortable doing this."

i've seen positive responses just because i showed i didn't put much thought into their reaction and said it to be heard. not quietly or like they wouldn't respond to what i heard, but so i know they heard it and would respond. besides the confidence aspect is your ability to comfortably project or say something and have it turn out positively just because you can handle whatever they say or do back. really, the less thinking you do about these things and just go out and try them, the more easier it becomes and the more you realize how dumb it is to think about this sh*t.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Laughing at your stupid jokes
2. Leaning in when you lean in
3. Smiling
4. Picking up the converstation when it drops (Peacocking helps here)
5. Touching you for the sake of touching you.