Indian men success stories, share em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
So apparently even Asian men have seen success with women and women in some countries are even more open to dating them. On the other hand, Indian men go ignored in the PUA and dating world. Now you have a Pakistani guy named MATADOR and you have JESSE from Simple Pickup but have you known Indian men in real life that did very well with women outside their own race?

If so, name the area they were in (europe or USA) and what was it about them that women loved.

Also, if it isn't too much to ask, name countries other than India where being Indian might actually be a major advantage. I have heard that women in Brazil, Scandinavia, France, and Italy have a Bollywood fetish.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day. Another race thread from TemporaryBrah...

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill with the race threads man..

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over this race thing, you are letting it hold you back.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have an indian friend who is dating a white girl at the moment. he has always done fine with women. he isnt the stereotypical indian guy though, he is outgoing and practices martial arts. his race never seemed to hold him back. this is in northern california.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i have an indian friend who is dating a white girl at the moment. he has always done fine with women. he isnt the stereotypical indian guy though, he is outgoing and practices martial arts. his race never seemed to hold him back. this is in northern california.
this isn't the first time

I have heard Northern Cal is favorable for Indian men with game.

We need more posts like these, anyone else?

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm Indian, both parents Indian, and i do resonably well with women.
Given that i'm still learning and have alot of holes in my game, i almost always pull girls when i'm out. I don't remember the last time i was out and have not hooked up with a girl..
I don't know how i'd say my game is, cause im always experimenting with different approaches. But i'm naturally a ****y guy, and love turning everything sexual.. which some girls disapprove of, but fck em haha
Living in Melbourne, Australia.
I wouldn't say im a sterotypical indian, i don't have an accent and am fairly fit and athlethic.

i used to think being indian was a bad thing and that mentality really worked against me cause i really believed it to be so.. but once i got over that stupid mental road block everything started coming together. If you take care of yourself, your hygiene, dress well and present yourself with class you won't have any troubles in the physical department.

Status
Not open for further replies.