indian djs / experienced players....

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the situation.

i am in college and this chick 2 years junior caught my eye. took her number from a friend, called her up making some excuse, then talked to her on chat and one more phone call. wasnt going well.

this went on for like 2 months. communicated with her only 3-4 times. she flaked quite a lot.
i have never talked face to face with her or even said hi. whenever i see here in college, our eyes meet....it looks like she wanna say something...dont know. i didnt have the balls to approach or later, even talk to her. (the reason behind this is i have been with like 3-4 girls in my college and although she doesnt know any1 of them, i dont wanna lose out on my future game by being seen in public with her all romantic/lovey-dovey. i have this reputation of being the guy who hits on a lot of girls and its not really serving me well...atleast i think thats the reason). anyhow....

i chatted with her through im yesterday and it all was going well, until something strange happened. i dont know what it was but it ruined everything. i had to do damage control and i think i managed somehow.

anyhow here are my two important queries:

1. do all these principles at sosuave and other dating sites (cold approach, c&f, etc) work in indian environment? and if yes, what the hell am i doing wrong? (for all those, who wanna know the details of indian dating scene, post a question or pm me...precisely, its a lill more conservative than american culture, although its changing fast.)

2. would anyone be kind enough to read that conversation i had yesterday with the girl and point out specifically where i went wrong? (i have a copy of it so i can pm you or mail it to u). experienced djs only plz. i was using a lot of c&f and sarcasm and till this point, i thought i did fine. maybe she's a problem child. any info about her background or mine necessary, just ask me.

help me out guys , seems like i have lost the touch (or never had it). i wanna improve and i wanna practice. (thoughts like my 1st query didnt allow me to participate in ongoing bootcamp).

i am also looking for a mentor. life's pretty f---ed up rite now. looking forward to your support.

thnks guys.

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon people. isnt there anyone who could show me the light? i just wanna improve.

bhsdt97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....where in India are you at?
Unfortunately...I'm an Indian guy living in the US so I've only really had experience with what you'd consider as "Westernized" Indian women. I understand the whole thing about women in India being a bit more conservative than women in the US but I'm pretty sure if you don't go off and fall into a friend zone with her then you should be able to escalate once you get her alone with you.
And I'll read your convo,just pm it to me.