Including Her Into my Social Circle

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out to a Latin Club last Friday celebrating my bros return from the military. I invited some people I know from grad school, and one of the girls (who is married) I invited brought a Columbian friend. Her Columbian friend and I hit it off pretty good, and eventually we were grinding on the dance floor the whole night. When I left, I got her number. I really think she is into me and I know she is single.

However, I do want to hang out with her again but only socially. It's not like I really want to call her up and go on a date since I would rather spend my energy now in reaching my goals. She is really cool for me to keep in touch with. Is there something wrong in thinking like this? Or I may be overthinking this...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How will you feel when some guy from your social circle bangs her? If you wouldn't care...do it, if you would, ask her out on a date.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
How will you feel when some guy from your social circle bangs her? If you wouldn't care...do it, if you would, ask her out on a date.
The answer I was looking for! Can't believe it was starring in front of my face...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Do you remember the standard stategy ,"Isolate and escalate" ?
Well you best follow that advice BEFORE you include her into your circle. Unless you do, some other horndog in your circle is going do exactly that with her right in front of you.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Do you remember the standard stategy ,"Isolate and escalate" ?
Well you best follow that advice BEFORE you include her into your circle. Unless you do, some other horndog in your circle is going do exactly that with her right in front of you.
Interesting point. I guess you're saying I should mess around with her first. Then this brings me to another question. How do I keep that tie but have her not expect things to go any further (relationship, ect.)? Would it be the type of activities we do, how often I contact her is important, ect.?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I keep that tie but have her not expect things to go any further (relationship, ect.)? Would it be the type of activities we do, how often I contact her is important, ect.?
Lol. Usually guys come here to find out how to attract women. You haven't even f closed yet, and you're worried about how to keep her at bay. Talk about having the frame.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Lol. Usually guys come here to find out how to attract women. You haven't even f closed yet, and you're worried about how to keep her at bay. Talk about having the frame.
I guess I'm looking too much further along. But I think I see where you're coming from. Maybe this is the type of AFC thinking I should avoid?