In trouble with the girls parents..help

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, today I went up to the main chick i'm talking to's house. Me, the girl and her sister go to a store near her house and drive around and stuff in my car. Then I go back to the girls house, and the sister goes inside and me and the girl start walking off towards this lake they have next to the property sort of, have to go through a little trail. Anyways, the girl's sister comes out yelling for us to come back up to the house and for me to get in my car and go home. Turns out her mother had called while we were out to the store, and got very angry. I ended up speaking to her on the phone and she told me that she specifically did not want me at the house when her or the girls father weren't home, and since they're leaving on a trip to Spain on the 15th, they didn't want this type of thing happening anymore often so that she would call my mom LOL..anyways, the girl said that her mom told her that she wouldnt have been as angry had I not stayed at the house (going to the lake). How can I fix this situation? Thanks for your help, and man I'm glad my parents aren't like that lol.

Oh, and crazykid mann I won't be able to use that K-Mart special because seems that the girls parents now have her staying with somebody else for the weekend so she can't stay at her house (I was informed of this last night by her before today's fiasco lol)..damnn ****blocka's

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah, that sucks. Have that chick sneak out of whoever's house she's staying with, or say she's going to the mall or something, and have her get a copy if she doesn't have one already of a key to her house.

That way you can chill there too with her... her parents just seem over proctective, they're not just mad because you're you.

Just don't want their daughter taken advantage of. If I saw the parents I might try lightly/shortly apologizing to them for a misunderstanding or something, but that's just me.

I wouldn't worry about it

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea see according to her they "love me" lol and i mean it seemed true cuz her dad would always come up to shake my hand and say whats up and stuff to me and her mom would be equally nice to me. Yea she's gonna have her car during the time they're in Spain and she'll have a house key as well, so I'm not too worried about not being able to see her..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what her parents don't know won't hurt them...or you. Nah, just talk to them either before or after they leave on suck up as much as you can. If that doesn't work, then thier daughter is going to be going to the "mall" and awful lot.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
and the mom would be saying:
Dont lay a finger on my daughter, If i find a single hair missing on her, you'd be dead meat.

if you dare say anything sexual to her, you're dead. i will call up your dad and tell him about you.

Just be a nice boy, give my daughter roses every couple of days and every thing would be fine.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suck it up and apologize in a relaxed way to the parents. Make sure that they know that you didn't think it would be a problem if you stayed over there for a few minutes and point out that you really didn't think there would be a problem with you staying outside while you were there.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
Suck it up and apologize in a relaxed way to the parents. Make sure that they know that you didn't think it would be a problem if you stayed over there for a few minutes and point out that you really didn't think there would be a problem with you staying outside while you were there.
DO NOT APOLOGIZE

u did not do anythin wrong

chances are mom and dad will forget about it

it is not your job to know the rules of someone elses house

espically when u have not been told

its your girls fault alone(if she even knew)

chances are that mom was jus flippin out

it shouldnt be a big deal

next time ya see em jus say" hello, how was your trip?" and go from there no apologies needed AT ALL

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
DO NOT APOLOGIZE

u did not do anythin wrong

chances are mom and dad will forget about it

it is not your job to know the rules of someone elses house

espically when u have not been told

its your girls fault alone(if she even knew)

chances are that mom was jus flippin out

it shouldnt be a big deal

next time ya see em jus say" hello, how was your trip?" and go from there no apologies needed AT ALL
I was not necessarily talking about a true apology. It's what I would call a "non-apology." You say, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know I was doing anything wrong." You apologize while showing that you have nothing to really apologize for.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
I was not necessarily talking about a true apology. It's what I would call a "non-apology." You say, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know I was doing anything wrong." You apologize while showing that you have nothing to really apologize for.
Too many people many incensere (sp?) apologies, it's just fake and worse than not apologising. Do what drix said.