In the world of dating and courtship with multiple guys competing, how do you win?

lost&confused

Reaction score
Basically, I went out to lunch with a girl I like on monday (we both a Chinese) and it turned out pretty well after all. She even gave me her phone number and asked me to call her. Obviously after reading the DJ bible, i didn't call her at all haha.

She even msged me on MSN a few days later and asked why I didn't call her to come over to her residence for supper.

Although things seems to be going pretty well, but nothing is ever so simple. One of her friends, who is also my good friend told me that the girl I went out to lunch with may be interested in another guy but she is not sure to like him or get into a relationship with him.

This girl that I like, she mentioned to me before about that person slightly during conversations but nothing much in detail.

So the question is, in this case where there are competiton, what are the best ways to beat it and stand out? I guess being confident and strong is a main thing but do you guys have any other good tips?

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Figure out a day when both you and the other dude can go over to her house together. When you get there, both of you sit on chairs on opposite sides of the room and have her stand in the middle. On the count of 3, you both whip out your c*cks and then pat on your lap and tell to her to come to you. Whoever she goes to first she loves more.

skd

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to bristollair.com and look around for articles on AMOGing... Tyler Durden wrote a bunch of posts on that subject and there are other good posts too.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lost&confused
Basically, I went out to lunch with a girl I like on monday (we both a Chinese) and it turned out pretty well after all. She even gave me her phone number and asked me to call her. Obviously after reading the DJ bible, i didn't call her at all haha.

She even msged me on MSN a few days later and asked why I didn't call her to come over to her residence for supper.

Although things seems to be going pretty well, but nothing is ever so simple. One of her friends, who is also my good friend told me that the girl I went out to lunch with may be interested in another guy but she is not sure to like him or get into a relationship with him.

This girl that I like, she mentioned to me before about that person slightly during conversations but nothing much in detail.

So the question is, in this case where there are competiton, what are the best ways to beat it and stand out? I guess being confident and strong is a main thing but do you guys have any other good tips?

Buy being better dressed,groomed in better shape..more money helps...

I noticed most guys aren't mature at all and have horrible tempers.I tend to be more mature and social at the same time...

and this is ****ed up I know...

....shh...subtley pointing out the afcness in other guys.

Hate me.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Realnezz you're a hater bro :kick:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldnt have to competewith other guys,so dont. What you have to worry about it society in general,but Iam not gonna get into that now. Maybe she is like many of us on this board,we go out with multiple chicks at the same time.