in the end....

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these remind you of your girl???

Hey man..listen, wanted to tell you that I read your sorry and I think its kinda sad. For sure, its tough to move on from somebody you loved or liked so much. In any case, I wanted to second every opinion on this thread about how this girl is manipulative and just so typical. DO NOT GET SWEPT UP BY THOSE EMAILS. Look at what my ex gf wrote when I duped her ass!!! And she was one sketchy, lying, deceiving, gameplayer..not unlike your ex gf! The similarities between your chick and mine are so distinct, its scary. If youre not going to listen to anybody elses advice, please listen to mine, I underwent the exact SAME bullshyt as your are goign through now, and believe me when i tell you the best way to handle it is to just walk away..

be prepared for some more gameplaying on her part though before she finally gives up...mine slept with my best friend all in hopes of making me feel "worse" that she did..her ego is bruised, and she wont forgive u for that...

Goos luck and lose that pigeon head!

JB,
I really wanted to see you today, alone, to talk to you and most importantly because i had something to give you, it really meant alot to me and i was super excited to give it to you. But by the way you acted it really didn't seem like it was important to you, as you said, you were "distracted". JB, you wanted things to change between us, I guess you are giving me the message that it really doesn't mean anything anymore today. I am sick of running after you Josh if there is no response. I am sick of loving and wanting someone that doesn't want me back. When I was calling you guys fron the Euro deli and you didn't turn back, it was like you something from the past, out, gone, a dream. My heart is broken Josh, I love you, I miss you. Did things change? I have no idea, I know on my side I've done a lot of thinking, probably have more to do, but I want my boyfriend back. I feel you are trying to proove to me that you can live without me, I already know that Josh since I wasn't with you all that time in Europe. Anyways, if you are happier this way I am glad for you, but i have to know. I a, okay to let things flow but sometimes its too much, it makes me miserable. But keep in mind that I am crazy about you and will not quit on trying to get you back, but this won't last eternally. When I get no feedback, its over. I can't live like this for much longer, I am very unhappy. I need closure or I want you. Simple. Sometimes I feel we are back at the time when we were flirting like last winter. I go to bed at night and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I look at you in class and I become all red and stupid when you look back at me. Is this a new beggining or an new end? I think about you all the time, you make me smile, but today you made me cry. I am tired of crying for you, very tired. one thing is for sure, i've realised that srtong love is more weak than i thought. I am ready to live a full on relationship with you Josh if you are ready. Without the stupid jealousy and without the emptyness and distractions. If you want to be my priority and my passion, I want it too. Sometimes I look at you and I find the little JB I fell in love with last winter. Some other times I see a guy that really feels resentment and that has something to proove. Anyways, I'd like to see you and spend some time with you this weekend, you and me. Do you? I want to talk into your eyes and find out where i am going, I cannot continue like this, I love you too much for it and its just too painfull.

get back to me on this,
Julie

OR

JB,
i wish i didn't feel so ****ing akward around you. I don't understand why this happened, so i guess this explains why i am so pissed off at you. I think you are so scared to get in a serious relationship and that you can't control your panick. I though you were a chill guy and that you could live the moment but i guess i was wrong. I feel so destroyed inside, its crazy. Damien told me that you thought that being with me really destracted you from your school and everything, for a second i thought i should apologise but then no. You are making such a big thing out of a small detail, at least it is from my point of you. maybe we just went too fast, maybe you were not ready. ****, I hate having doubts.
I feel betrayed JB because i am realising now that maybe i fell in love with the wrong person because i feel that person is betraying me. The fact that you didn't talk to me at all after class today really bothered me. What do you want Josh, you want me out completly out of your life? You want to drop the classes you took with me? I don't know what to do, what to think. I know that I love you and all i want is to be with you, with a happy you. I gave you all my love JB, all my attention, all my desires and don't forget that there was a thought for you every day in mexico this summer. God I really wish this wasnt happening to me, for some reason i knew you were going to hurt me at some point, and now is the time.
i miss you like crazy,
Julie

You make your own conclusions from this my friend, but I think we all knmow the answer is right in front of you...

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
run for your life man

Demodulate--

bro you have got to get away from this headcase.....i dated a chick just like this.....her father had just had a liver transplant when i dumped her and she went mad crazy when i let her know it was over. if you let her get any sort of a foothold on the status of the relationship then your're in for alot of trouble. believe me, i still liked this girl when i broke it off, but it was for the best.....if you still want a friendship with her, cut off all contact for about six months(block her im, email, phone #, etc..)---that will give her time to cool off and move on....try and stay away from her man.....shes got some bad mojo goin on.

peace---

ohbeast

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate,
Get out your life-jacket and abandon ship. Swim away from the burning wreck or as it sinks it will pull you under the water. Stop taking her calls, block her IM, block her email, don't read her text messages, don't return her phone calls, do not drive by her house, take down her pictures, and get rid of gifts she gave you (unless they are expensive). And finally, exercise some willpower and stop caving in to her demands.

Trust me, it will be much less pain and drama this way; you should have done this from the begining because there is no way you two are getting back together with everything hunky dory and what not. In addition, there are no wounds that can be healed by you talking to one another over dinner nor explaining things via email. Become invisible to her and erase her from your life, or else she will contaminate your life with her b.s.

Peace.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Chris Rock would say: "I told you that b!tch is crazy!"

Seriously, Demo...you need to drop the girl because it's obvious she is stringing you and her other b/f along until what she really wants appears and then *boom* she's off with him and both of you are talking about her which is exactly what she wants anyway.

Do something more interesting with your time instead of "babysit" your ex-girlfriend.

I told you most women can't figure out how to manage a relationship.

I won't even get started on a rant about how Western culture has been "feminized" and how men waste their time trying to reason with which "can't be reasoned".

--Edited in--
By the way, if you're going to continue to give in then I have another phrase for you and it's by the "King of the Hill" where the football coach tells Hank Hill if he's going to let Bobby play soccer he can.."Leave his penis in the bucket".

Same saying goes here.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, man, I don't know if there's any helping you. Her last email was even worse and it still got you running to her like a little puppy dog. Look at this: (Translations in italics)

please tell me what the hell is going on! i am so confused one minute you want to work things out the next you are telling me its over
You're being really mean and confusing, I want you to feel guilty and sorry for poor me.
I want to work things out but it seems like you are so hell bent on thinking the worst of me. i told you the truth i dont lie.
I've never done anything wrong, ever. If I can convince you of this, and then convince you that all the problems you see are in your head, then you will be totally confused and I can carry on controlling you.
i know the person deep down, the person that i fell in love with so where is he? what happened to you? you got worse instead of better.
I fell in love with an illusion and can't deal with the reality, but I want you to think it's you that's changed, and you should feel guilty about it.
i want to fix this do you? please let me know what the hell is up cuz i cant take this not knowing ****. i love you with all my heart and want to work this out
Pile on more guilt.
if i dont hear from you by lunch its over and i never want to see or talk to you again!
Fall into line OR ELSE. I know you're going to do what I want but it doesn't hurt to THREATEN you once in a while to make sure you know who's in charge.

This is a woman at her most manipulative. They fight with emotions, not logic. That's why every email she send you 'tugs at your heartstrings'. That's her weapon. Yours is to decide what is best for you and then to NOT REACT to her, regardless of the emotional drama she creates. Take your position, and stick to it, no matter what.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the saga continues....

I told her I wanted a break.. not to talk to her for awhile, told her I was ****ed in the head, and that I needed space... she agreed to lay off till I call her again... then not two hours later I get a text message.. I need to talk to you urgent! apparenly one of her friends just died in a car accident...

can someone just shoot me.

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I thought I had been out with some nutjobs, but this one makes them look sane. For the sake of all men you need to get away from this one. Why bother trying to "make it work" with someone like her? It's like the concept in Frankenstein - he slaved away, surmounting all these barriers to "make it work" and ended up getting a monster for his efforts. Expend your energy on something worthwhile.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a girl I knew once. There was always something - car smashes, being attacked, illnesses, drunken accidents, cocaine problems.

I don't know what it is, but some people just attract this kind of stuff into their lives. Non-stop drama. It's all very sad, but all you can do is take yourself out of it completely or you'll end up getting hurt too.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demo,

DID U NOT READ MY POST?????????

Read my post, read those emails again and again before it finally dawns on you that this girl is a trick who's trying to run you dry man!!!!

Then read it again, and just be thankful that chicks like these (my ex and yours) are, contrary to what u might believe, actually very easy to figure out and a dime a dozen. The guilt trips..uhh! so typical!

Fvck this chicken head bytch, dude. Honestly. Take it from a guy who has definitely been there...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I did it..... told her no more...

pulled the plug, turned the cell phone off, and stuck my head in the sand.....

hopefully she will just get the hint....

already have mutual friends calling to see whats going on....

im waiting for the knock on the door....

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more email

shes pissed at me....
-------------------------------------------------

I TOLD YOU TO NEVER MAKE ME HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE GONE FAR BEYOND THAT. I TRUELY DID CARE ABOUT YOU BUT NOW I SEE IT AS A WASTE OF TIME. YOU ARE SPITFUL, HATEFUL, MISRABLE, AND INTOLERABLE. YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY NOR EVER MAKE ANYONE HAPPY. YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER THAN US LESS FORTUNATE. BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH I AM POOR AND I AM LOW MAINTAINENCE BUT IVE NEVER BEEN UNHAPPY. SO THE JOKES ON YOU! YOU WANTED THE PERFECT GIRL, WELL YOU HAD HER AND LOST HER ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDNT GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU COULD HAVE HAD THE WORLD BUT YOU LOST IT BY THINKING YOU RAN IT. I NEVER CALLED YOU NAMES AND NEVER STOOPED TO YOUR LEVEL AND I STILL WONT, BUT TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT A CRIME. YOU NEED SOME HELP WITH YOUR TEMPER AND YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR INSECURTIES. IF YOU DONT YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO LOOSE THOSE THAT YOU CHERISH SO MUCH. YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE _______ BUT YOU DEFINITLY LOST THE WAR. I MIGHT NOT HAVE THE PHONE THAT YOU HELPED ME GET, AND I MAY NOT HAVE THE CAR THAT YOU PROMISED ME, BUT I AM STILL SMILING AND I NO LONGER WILL LET YOU GET THE BETTER OF ME. I KNOW I AM GONNA STRUGGLE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I AM OK WITH THAT BUT AT LEAST I WILL KNOW I DID IT ON MY OWN AND I WILL BE EVER SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE. HAVE A NICE LIFE _______ AND JUST BECAUSE YOU BANNED US FROM KR WEBSITE DOESNT MEAN WE ARENT APART OF THE CLUB.

----------------------------------------------------

I havent responded....

what do I do if the hate steps up.... just ignore it? or is there a way to defuse it?

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, that's a whole lot of drama! Far too much for me, I'd have pulled the plug long ago.

It usually does take two to tango though, and I doubt it would have to what those mails say without two creating though.

Anyway, I don't think you neccesarily need to cut all ties. Just lay down the law and tell her that it is over and that if she wants to see you in the future, there can't be any emotional expectance and if there is, you simply don't respond.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by B9
**** man, that's a whole lot of drama! Far too much for me, I'd have pulled the plug long ago.

It usually does take two to tango though, and I doubt it would have to what those mails say without two creating though.

Anyway, I don't think you neccesarily need to cut all ties. Just lay down the law and tell her that it is over and that if she wants to see you in the future, there can't be any emotional expectance and if there is, you simply don't respond.
Yes, in this case he SHOULD cut all ties. This girl is crazy. Nuts. Psycho. Insane in the membrane.

Do NOT respond to her at all. If you run into her by chance, turn around and start walking the other way.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, I hate when this happens with girls. She gives you reason not to trust her and to doubt her, and then she turns it around on you and calls you insecure. The only reason you are insecure is because she is giving you reason to be insecure, it is a problem in the relationship, not a problem with you, remember that. And with the drama, its hard to get out isnt it, once your in there, it is SO hard to pull yourself out.

Although if you are having so many problems after only 2 months, it really sounds like you guys need to be apart. Even if not for good, just for you both to sort your life out.

As for her "best freind", xboyfriend, I would tell her to stop blocking you out and let you see her sick. Let you take his place, for if you are her husband one day, you will be playing this role anyways. Tell her you dont want her talking to her X, if she really loves you she will respect your wishes. No doubt she will not stop speaking to him, because the attention he gives her adds to her confidence, she is a very insecure girl, high maintenance and really just loves the attention.

Man I have been in this situation once before, and it REALLY sucks. It feels impossible to pull yourself out of it, but then again it kills you being in it. I feel your pain man, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading her last email to you, it seemed to me that you had at last reached the light at the end of the tunnel... She's just handed you a 'Get out of Jail Free' card on a gold platter, take it and walk.

If you take her at her word (and I know this is a dangerous assumption), she doesn't want anything to do with you now.

Either don't respond or send a simple email back saying "Ok, bye". After that, don't make contact, it doesn't seem like there is any opportunity to be civil anymore. Chalk this one up to experience.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
arg....

I loaned her a car, I was suppose to have it back friday night... here it is sunday, and she has broken plans to return it twice now. she has made herself scarce almost so I have to track her down. I just want to get my **** back and move on..

fvcking mind games...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youre making this way way too hard for yourself