In the club

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up DJs?!
When I'm in the club and I'm dancing with a girl, I feel like I should be talking to her, but I don't know what to say. Any help would be appreciated.
THANKS!

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
Leave the talking to your hands

yes. sign language is very useful. i took the class for 3 years and now my fingers are stronger than ever!

but on a serious note, use your hands, lead her, play with her, tons of kino. if you need to after a period of dancing when you're tired, take her outside for a cigarette or just to talk.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. I kinda wish I would have read this before I went out last night lol I danced a lot, but, like I said earlier, I just didn't know what to say and I think there were times where it would have been better not to say anything at all.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nice things. Fluff talk and teasing, compliments. But make sure you brush aside her hair with your fingers, whisper in her ear, caress her neck and shoulders, pull her into you gently but firmly -- 'when I dip/you dip/we dip' -- get the idea?

Make sure you're enjoying the moment and appreciating her body rather than trying to enact some tactic you learned off a web forum.

It doesn't really matter what you say my man. It's all delivery.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shout into her ear, "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE AIDS!!!"... People with aids get offended by this.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, it's mostly about kino (delivery). I have been able to do kino, but only on girls I have known for at least one date (even that took me a while. I had to start with friends). I still have a hard time doing it on someone I have just met. I feel like a creep lol
Thanks for the replies!!