In the bedroom...

Pallo

Reaction score
So this is a common question that i get asked in the bedroom...and i want some ideas on how to respond.

- were hooking up and all of a sudden...

HER - "do you do this with all the girls that you hang out with on the first date?"

im not entirely sure on how to answer this one...

i could say NO and try not to laugh too hard....

i could say "stop with that crazy talk..." and change the subject

or what else could i say in this situation?

any suggestions would be great!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that a nice counter to use whenever a girl asks you about your past relationships or anything of the sort:

Her: "How many girls have you slept with?" or "Do you always do this on the first date?"

Quick and easy replies:

"I was just about to ask yout he exact same thing."

"I'm flattered that you'd ask. How about you?"

Turn the tables. It creates a sense that you are both on the same level and sometimes even gives you a few IOIs. Try it out.

-Damian

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd laugh it off and aviod seriousness, and say something funny like

im a pimp what can i say then wink at her

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
make her feel special and that you have never hooked up so quickly with anyone before. they need the re-assurance that they're not being used (when of course they are!). say something like "of course not, this is the first time that i've ever made out with anybody so quickly". i've said this sort of stuff loads of times, and i can now keep a straight face when saying it. it's all part of experience my man!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say: "Shhhh..... *kiss kiss kiss* stop thinking...*kiss rub kiss* ...start feeling." Then continue with the business at hand.

Women's mind's wander in the bedroom, I've found this brings them back on track pretty well.

If you can tell they are still off in "thinking land", stop, look them in the eyes with a little scowl until they say something like "what?" or "hey." or "huh?" then go about the business again when you have their attention.

If they are still daydreaming after that, then offer up some "Hello? I'm over here. Should I just stop? Ok, ok, yes this has happened on a first date before, no, not always, you're right to be hesitant, this is good and right and I'm not judging you for endulging, in fact, I like it, how did we even get in here? do you want to talk about it? blah blah blah... stop it. We're over here *tap tap tap*" or whatever you need to say. I've fired off that whole list and went back to what I was doing and it has worked, too.

My first attempts are always to avoid the mood breaking convo's when it's go time and to keep the focus on what's going on. The dodging or redirecting shows confidence, prowess, and that you aren't ashamed of your sexuality. For the most part, a woman will pick up on that and get swept up in the fantasy.

The kino almost always trumps their thoughts.