In response to "looks matter"

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to just go up to random chicks and ask how much looks matter you will get an array of answers. Some chicks will say she doesn't care about looks at all. Others will say looks are everything. Some chicks will say looks don't matter that much, but when you ask for a scale she will say 85%.

You know what I say? What the chicks say doesn't matter!

For me, I would never stay with an hb9 if I had an hb8 who would do threesumes with other hb. Actually, I'll take an hb7 who does 3sumes with hb9s other a lone hb9 who is boring. For me, a girl who wants to travel is a must. An hb10 will get dumped on her ass if she tries to make me settle down and have kids instead of achieving my life goals. Yet, if you asked me how much looks matter in initial attraction... Looks and hygeine are everything. At the same time, when you go beyond the ONS looks start to matter less.

Half the time this chicks don't know what they're are attracted to. They are attracted to people for all kinds of reasons and combinations of reasons.

It's not useful to worry about looks. Get a cool haircut and cool clothes. Verify it's cool with 2-3 girls who know fashion well and are in the age range of your target. Keep everything clean, polished, and free of lint. That's it! Make sure you know what goes togeher and check yourself in the mirror for any hair(nasal ears neck) etc. Now you can stop worrying about looks and do something useful.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some useful information, aslong as you look tidy and have good hygeine...you SHOULD be ok.

-Malachi

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that Tucker Max said it best on his forum. You don't have to be super hot or dress like Samuel Jackson, but you need to take care of yourself. Dress as good as you can afford, keep yourself clean, work out a bit and attain a healthier lifestyle. All of it is important in the total package. Yes, game is the overall biggest part, but you're only making your chances better by improving your life as a whole.

I see fat guys with ridiculously hot girlfriends, yet I see more guys that are in shape, dressed well, and living a classier lifestyle with hotter girls on average.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you can't really go by what they say. Looks matter alot. If you're not that great looking, you already know this, but try an experiment.
Post a Singles ad online with your picture and some great profile description.
Post another ad with the exact same profile description but with a picture
of a great looking guy. The response rate will be vastly different.
Send some emails to some women you like. Most attractive women get alot of emails. You'll never get a response to the average/not-so great looking guy !