IN RESPONSE TO ENTROPY's "this site has become poison"

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy------it is obvious you are intelligent. Your flow of words and catchy phrases are recognized...I applaud you.

Entropy------did you ever get skunked...you know, when a girl appears beautiful but her vagina emits a powerful odor that makes you feel filthy both physically and mentally. The fumes of her wet orfice crawl up the stairway of air leading to your unexpecting virgin nostrils. Or better yet, did you ever fornicate with an obese girl just to satisfy your sick sexual need of instant gratification. Do you know that feeling of disgust you confront after the sport...your article sums it up. You are a product of post sex depression. A glaze of emotion only a genius like you and me recognizes, which basically makes your article worthy.

I analyzed you and recognize you are acting out "reaction formation", a defense mechanism spoke of by Sigmund Freud. My friend, you are a crusader against our unrestricted sexuality because you sub- conciously embrace it. Such as the gay man basher on the movie "American Beauty" who in the end shows his sexual and emotional love for actor Kevin Spacey.

In closing, I will rectify my statements by asking you this...
If a gorgous MILF, married woman, or engaged girl gave you buying signals, then went as far as to grab your johnson and lead you out to the parking lot of a bar in which she proclaimed her drive to have sex with you....would you front her and back up your words by claiming this is immoral, unjust, a plague to society, a stab to civilization...or...would you mount her, like me and the rest of our pack.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're directing your boring (no offense) monologue to entropy. Not many people comprehend or want to read your verbatim. A lot of guys are just laymen.

Reaction score
your statements are muddled and your question shows no purpose.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playing Pimp
its been a day since i posted this and i have yet to seen one response...why is that
I don't know man....

I've analyzed your post, and I think that you suffer from "No-one-understands-what-the-fvck-you're-talking-about formation." Only geniuses like you and myself will understand what you're talking about though. Has someone previously insulted you and your writing style on a message board? Have you recently become a victim to message board trolls? Do you frequently call yourself a genius in the same post that you used the word "johnson" in?

Your post sounded like an advertisement for an insurance company or something man or an advertisement for one of those crazy new wonder drugs for some crazy ass psychological illness.