In need of serious help (Prom)

Soccer4Life

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum. I'm 16 years old and in need of some help. I wanna ask this girl to prom but I don't know how. Shes in one of my classes and we talk and stuff but sometimes i don't even have the confidence to text her because i think it could ruin our friendship and make it awkward, but i wanna take it to the next step. Its hard to take it to the next step though because i see her talking to this guy in the mornings and hes a grade higher than me so idk what to do. What do you guys think i should do, im head over heels for this girl.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's very possible it could ruin your friendship and make things awkward. But it won't be awkward forever.

Decide what you want more. If you don't make a move soon, you will never have her.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a question about prom?
If you want a good way to ask her to prom, I can help you.
If you want advice on what you should do with this girl..
Show interest/make a move

Soccer4Life

Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Is this a question about prom?
If you want a good way to ask her to prom, I can help you.
If you want advice on what you should do with this girl..
Show interest/make a move
For right now, prom. I'm just scared she already has a date, prom is in a month

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got prom in a month too. Hahhah, I dont even spare it a thought. It will surely be interesting to see who I'll end up with, considering my new habit of seemingly swapping chicks every few weeks.

Soccer4Life

Reaction score
UPDATE: I asked the girl today and she said maybe, idk if thats a yes or no though. Hopefully its a yes forum

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer4Life said:
UPDATE: I asked the girl today and she said maybe, idk if thats a yes or no though. Hopefully its a yes forum
She's looking for better opportunities before she makes a final decision. Get yourself some options and take the above chick on a date.