In need of making new friends

eltoro69

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry guy but iam new here and i came here to ask for some advice on how and where should i make friends. Do i need to join a club or is going to chruch a good time to make friends?

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as making friends goes, you just have to get out there and do things you enjoy. The more social you are, the more likely you are to meet people you can tolerate.

Team activities are likely to get you pretty close with some people even if you're socially inept. Look around for a local Ultimate Frisbee group, or something similar. Work is also a pretty good place to start, assuming of course that your workmates are people you'd want to spend more than a normal work day around.

Above all: Just be friendly.

eltoro69

Banned
Reaction score
well i dont work right now but iam waiting for a call from this person. Anyways iam shy but iam loney and go crazy if i dont have friends.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Do something social that you enjoy doing and talk to other people doing the same thing.

I'm starting to realize it's best not to be shy...just talk. If they're weirded out by "strangers" talking to them, then it's their problem.

eltoro69

Banned
Reaction score
Well i was thinking of going to a chruch to attend free bible studys classes, There is alots of teens and older people.:D

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eltoro69
Well i was thinking of going to a chruch to attend free bible studys classes, There is alots of teens and older people.:D
Not my bag, but if you're into that then go for it. I'd really reccomend getting a job too, as money goes a long way in freeing you up for social situations - nothing sucks more than having to bail on your friends because you don't have enough for a couple of drinks.