In my ****ing head all the time

diskobox

Reaction score
I do not have any social skills , a little shy, afraid to make a move, in my head all the time, i don't know what to do when people are talking in groups & i'm standing alone on my own don't know what to do, don't know what to talk after the hi and a little conversation, i'm not certain about things most of the time, most of all i'm ****ing afraid to change my personality/character, and how do i grow some ****ing balls in real life?!

ricososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain Bro. Do you have good and bad days where on down days your mind races constantly and up days you couldn't think hard even if you tried. My advice to you is to just talk to people (girls included) and not worry bout the pick up. Girls will give obvious signs if interested. Do this until you feel ready to go all out sarging

ricososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
And when I say talk to anybody I mean talk to EVERYONE you can. hell go to best buy and have a convo with the hot retail associate. She has to talk to you. haha

diskobox

Reaction score
It's like when i'm in the mood i'm unstoppable i'm the torpedo, when i'm that mindset talking to girls is easy and I don't think much(I've gotten into there high performing states lately - unstoppable) but when i'm not its normal and low! I'll try!