In lamen's terms

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for a while prior to signing up for the forums and from all everything I've read to posts I've read and browsed I think the easiest way to sum all this up when dealing with women is:

Have an "I don't care about the result/consequence to any outcome/interaction" attitude and everything else naturally flows out. Rejections won't matter, who cares! She didn't laugh at your joke or get the humor, who cares! She must not enjoy well enjoying herself.

The best I can compare it to is how you are with good friends, playful, carefree, and comfortable because you have nothing to fear in those situations. Which makes you more appealing and liked. And let's you feel great personally.

So if someone were to ask me how to deal with girls I'd respond, don't deal, play, its all in fun. Respond with the "who cares" what I say mentality but make sure its playful banter, you don't need rehearsed lines if you can keep the backhanded persona in mind.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I might have to pass out a black belt for this one

'ONE DONG TO RULE THEM ALL'

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Who is Lamen?
The word the original poster was looking for is layman and that word basically means regular man not rocket scientist as the term is used when describing something simple that the regular man can understand. :up:

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The word the original poster was looking for is layman
haha oops, sometimes i post via my phone and i think it spells what i want, but we can all see its not almost accurate ha