"In a woman's eyes you're not a 7. There's 10,9 and 0."

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you understand a woman archetype before you get into the relationship, just considering some elements of his life/behaviour?
I guess you must be finally so happy that you've hit 500 msgs and now you are a "Master Don Juan" on an obscure online message board forum, right?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you must be finally so happy that you've hit 500 msgs and now you are a "Master Don Juan" on an obscure online message board forum, right?
Don't mention the secret 'Grandmaster' level.

Oops.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get easy and obvious IOI's from married, engaged, or single mother women.
I still wonder why
because you're a stud muffin that could service them.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the original post is true, but there is another way to look at it. On the path of progression from "0" to 9, at certain points you will be a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 as you build yourself up. The 1-10 scale is useful in keeping yourself accountable to improvement in value, but yes externally it means very little.
Maybe a good metaphor is how a bank will allow a customer to get a loan/debit.( please correct me if the terminology is wrong, not an native English speaker)

If you have a million bucks on your account you can go 500.000 in debt. While someone with 100.000 isn't even the conversation to go that low.

If you are an 8 at first sight, you might go down to a 7 or even a 6 by doing ALL of the shyte we men "do wrong" as talking too much, laughing strange or losing frame in whatever way. So you went from 8 to a 6 but STILL she's talking to you ( while you wouldn't be on her radar if you started as a 6 because you would be a "zero". )

And now your nice car, money ,great body ,status ect can get you back to the 8 /7,5.

I do agree that at some point you should be dead honest and rate yourself realistically. Personally I am a 5/6 right now to the type of women I REALLY want ( and thus = zero aka invincible to those women) . Which is fine, because there's plenty of room for improvement and everyday I gain 0,01 point extra...to other women ,those who I feel are in the 5 / 6,9 range I'm an 8+ already. But I don't want them...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a good metaphor is how a bank will allow a customer to get a loan/debit.( please correct me if the terminology is wrong, not an native English speaker)

If you have a million bucks on your account you can go 500.000 in debt. While someone with 100.000 isn't even the conversation to go that low.

If you are an 8 at first sight, you might go down to a 7 or even a 6 by doing ALL of the shyte we men "do wrong" as talking too much, laughing strange or losing frame in whatever way. So you went from 8 to a 6 but STILL she's talking to you ( while you wouldn't be on her radar if you started as a 6 because you would be a "zero". )

And now your nice car, money ,great body ,status ect can get you back to the 8 /7,5.

I do agree that at some point you should be dead honest and rate yourself realistically. Personally I am a 5/6 right now to the type of women I REALLY want ( and thus = zero aka invincible to those women) . Which is fine, because there's plenty of room for improvement and everyday I gain 0,01 point extra...to other women ,those who I feel are in the 5 / 6,9 range I'm an 8+ already. But I don't want them...
This is by the way also what happens in like 80% of relationships.

My ex felt like I was GOD in the beginning. A 9/8 and thus she love bombed the feck out of me.

But as time went on...I went to a 7,6,5 ect. Now in her mind she suddenly deals with a 5 ,which is actually alien to her. She can't comprehend the fact that I am "not an 8+" anymore, and "love" isn't enough to keep the gravy train going.

So the ONLY time when (modern) ) women spoiled by using OLD ect deal with sub 8/7 's is when they are already emotionally invested and tied to a man, while her attraction erodes day by day untill it all implodes.

That is why I don't understand why some of my (former) homeboys enter their early midlife crisis and desperately try to marry foreign women and actually take them to Europe while investing TONS of money; if you started as a 6 you will 1.decline VERY rapidly in her view into the syb5/4 league, and 2. She'll cheat on you REALLY fast once 8+ dude enters her life somehow...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with this personal vendetta?

This doesnt solve the riddle but provides good enough info

Just 10 seconds..

Imo this comes down to:

Feeling GREAT about yourself ( like I stated earlier in this thread CARRY yourself as if you actually BELIEVE your a an 8+ ).

I personally need "external work " such as accomplishments, pr's in the gym, making my loved ones happy and ofcourse occasionally a nice woman to be able to carry myself like this..from that POV it seems as if @AmsterdamAssassin is further than me when it comes to getting that kinda of "swag" naturally.

But when I do feel great bout meself..Boy oh boy..I'll DEMAND attention everywhere I go! Regardless of where I do or don't leave my hands..

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with this personal vendetta?
Read his posts.
Or don't. It will annoy you.

I'll save you the trouble.

Dude's been posting non stop, creating noob, useless and non-sensical threads, and replying to himself, only to increase the message count up to get the title of MasterDJ. That was clearly his goal.

Now that the goal is achieved, and he got the title, he just suddenly became Dr. Suave, ready to solve all your lady problems.

Anyways man,
When in doubt, now you know where to go.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read his posts.
Or don't. It will annoy you.

I'll save you the trouble.

Dude's been posting non stop, creating noob, useless and non-sensical threads, and replying to himself, only to increase the message count up to get the title of MasterDJ. That was clearly his goal.

Now that the goal is achieved, and he got the title, he just suddenly became Dr. Suave, ready to solve all your lady problems.

Anyways man,
When in doubt, now you know where to go.
I know, but personally I don't mind some members being less experienced while still joining the conversation.

He is a good hearted dude with less experience with women. That's nothing to be angry about right :D :D :)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but personally I don't mind some members being less experienced while still joining the conversation.

He is a good hearted dude with less experience with women. That's nothing to be angry about right :D :D :)
Of course.

But one thing is asking for advice
And the other is giving advice.

Noobs should focus on studying. There is plenty material , and then asking for advice.

Our man knowjack sh!t, and he is out there in the wild now giving his two cents.

Especially after the master dj degree he got from over posting nonsense.

I too was a noob. So instead of posing as dj, I sat on my chair, and studied. With my mouth shut.

But, instead of taking my word, listen to what Solomon predicted one year ago:
… fast forwad in 2023 and now you have incels masquarding as Red pill posting advice when they are not qulalifed
So, in the end, doing so is not only stupid, but is also harmful, for real noobs who are on a quest for learning, instead of posing as DJs, and might get this j4ckazz for answers.

Good heart and good will have no space here.

After all, it was these afc feelings that brought all of us together here in the first place.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course.

But one thing is asking for advice
And the other is giving advice.

Noobs should focus on studying. There is plenty material , and then asking for advice.

Our man knowjack sh!t, and he is out there in the wild now giving his two cents.

I too was a noob. So instead of posing as dj, I sat on my chair, and studied. With my mouth shut.

But, instead of taking my word, listen to what Solomon predicted one year ago:

So, in the end, doing so is not only stupid, but is also harmful, for real noobs who are on a quest for learning, instead of posing as DJs, and might get this j4ckazz for answers.

Good heart and good will have no space here.

After all, it was these afc feelings that brought all of us together here in the first place.
You have some great points.

Things is tho, if 68 % of men don't date ( which is maybe billions ) it won't be long before some finds their way to this forum.

So perhaps he should be rather humble in his opinions, still its a reflection of today's landscape: tons of clueless men and a m whole generation of said men will leave this earth without even a change at reproducing.

The necessity and perhaps even goal if this forum has simply changed. Tons of those men are here for basics, operating at level 2, while you need level 7/8 to play along. Maybe some day he'll get there if he pays attention...

Reaction score
Could you understand a woman archetype before you get into the relationship, just considering some elements of his life/behaviour?
Yes, but since it require to spot various colours of flags here and there (and romantically interested female will try to hide at least some red flags from you, while your interest in her will also blind you to some extent) it is less likely when compared to assessment of character of person that is not interesting for you.

In the past, people were able to tell better if they actually match with each other when they were living in more coherent social groups and they knew more about their friends, acquaintances and neighbours. They also had more gatherings organised under control (like dancings etc.).

Nowadays the best way is probably to meet some of her friends (or know her social circle) before you will pursue (party, wedding of a friend etc.). However, this may still be futile. The reason why it worked better in the past was also that young people are more sincere and open to each others about things they like or don't.

Mature man and mature woman - they both may declare things just to get something from the other person while in fact, their permanent interest is elsewhere. For example, some of men or women use dating apps just to boost their ego, not for actual dating.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think that whole 'auto-ranking posters' should be removed from the forum.

Reaction score
(...)
What is interesting, you have much higher probability for strong initial interest (and therefore IOIs) if you somehow remind her your father (if his example was at least somewhat positive for her) which explains why some attractive females go for average looking guys after "college phase" is over and decide to look for what is the best for them individually (and they start to understand that alpha-looking man was not the guy she trusted the whole life, the guy that was there for her whole life was different). In case that guy had his life under proper control and you have it too, it may be a jackpot. (...)
Sorry for self-reply but I can't edit the error I made - I actually meant "if you somehow remind her about her father".

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That older people ( 30/35+) will be more savy at hiding redflags that previously chased prospects away for good.

Despite this the most hardwired flags will ALWAYS pop up, and simultaneously both parties will have a lower tolerance than younger people.

One of the biggest disadvantages of dating older women is that they'll be really quick to dismiss you. Buy if you tan through enough of them you'll shrug it off like it's nothing; They're simply less valuable and both parties know that.

On the next, rinse and repeat

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That older people ( 30/35+) will be more savy at hiding redflags that previously chased prospects away for good.

Despite this the most hardwired flags will ALWAYS pop up, and simultaneously both parties will have a lower tolerance than younger people.

One of the biggest disadvantages of dating older women is that they'll be really quick to dismiss you. Buy if you tan through enough of them you'll shrug it off like it's nothing; They're simply less valuable and both parties know that.

On the next, rinse and repeat
Thanks for explaining it!
By young you mean anything below 23/25?

Reaction score
Young is to some extent state of mind and body - you can meet unspoiled 27y old virgin and you can meet 20y old woman after 2 serious relationships and/or single mom, smoking cigs. Pretty sure you would prefer to pick 27y old virgin in this situation.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young is to some extent state of mind and body - you can meet unspoiled 27y old virgin and you can meet 20y old woman after 2 serious relationships and/or single mom, smoking cigs. Pretty sure you would prefer to pick 27y old virgin in this situation.
It's difficult to understand the situation of her body count