"In a woman's eyes you're not a 7. There's 10,9 and 0."

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite spot on.

And curiously not black and white at all.

The thing is, you just don't have to be repulsive. Which means you are a 0.

This is actually the reason this whole forum exists.
Every chick is up for grabs.

It depends only a 100% on you, and what are you doing with your life. That's attraction.

... You being physically a hot 10 does help tho.
THIS!!

I always recommend every man ( lts say member for starters) to carry himself as if he is a 10+. So yes, with a touch of arrogance and cackiness.

Because even tho not every woman will view you as a ten, you still gotta aim to be just that. Like you say, EVERY woman is up for grabs especially when you got your shyte together 360 full circle( financial, spiritual, emotional, physical, crib,car, ect) . You are a white 5,7 balding dude? Oke, you'll be her "first " balding short white dude. You a Black dude? You'll be so awesome you'll be here "first" black dude.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not disagreeing (or agreeing) with you but that word..."Cope". Apologies to @Gamisch in advance for a slight thread derailment but some days I feel like SoSuave is basically a bunch of:

"You dont want to ride the town bicycle? Its because you are insecure"
"I cant believe what you said is possible, you are a troll or you are coping".

But there´s good stuff in here too. We have to ignore the stuff that is useless to us and take advantage of all the good stuff.

Mini-rant over. Carry on guys.
It's not cope

.I have to remind myself of this day I'm day our,because it stops me from wasting time money and resources on women that wouldn't spread their legs for me anyway. And even when she does, it still zero guarantee she will continue to do so.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
O

Don't know about this bro.

This is how a smv 7 dude gets tricked. He THINKS he will gain those needed two/ three points by showing his personality, lifestyle ect. Only to become A orbiter who has to watch her getting taken away by a strange dude who put in almost zero effort..
Not what I am talking about. I am talking about situations where you are at work or in social circle where the woman goes from having no interest to being extremely interested over a period of time.

That doesn't involve you trying to orbit her.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a different rating scale then we do.
They either like you or don't, they don't have this wide score we have as men.
But If a girl likes you then break a smile, because in her blank slate mind she will think that you are an 8, 9, or even a 10 and call you handsome, cute or even papi.

If women initiate conversations with you and people (your mother doesn’t count) tell you that you are good looking or insinuate it then you most likely punch above average. If dudes give you a serious once over when you walk into a bar or a set then you got something to show. If girls are attracted to you before you even open your mouth then you are eye candy.
If girls lose interest in you, but only after you banged then you got that pvssy hydrator based on your looks and some charisma.

People just want to talk to you for no reason. I got this from time to time when I rolled solo and posted up at a bar to drink alone. Invariably someone will come up and talk to me to figure out why I'm comfortably alone.

Physical attractiveness opens serious leads for a man with his sh!t together. Anyone who says that looks isn't important or downplays them is selling you a lie because they are in denial themselves. It's like this, every night when a woman lays in bed and pulls out her vibrator or sticks her hand in her panties, she's thinking of someone. If that person isn't you that she's thinking of, then do whatever it takes to make it become you.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Usually a man would ask a woman's FATHER for her hand
In these ostensibly non-binary times we inhabit, women have no reasonable expectation that they won't arrive home early from work one day, only to find their man in bed with their father o_O :eek:

Weird f-cking times we all decided to be born in

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People just want to talk to you for no reason. I got this from time to time when I rolled solo and posted up at a bar to drink alone. Invariably someone will come up and talk to me to figure out why I'm comfortably alone.
When I was younger, I wondered why people would pass by nine people at the bus stop to talk to me. People always came up to me to talk. Part of that is that I looked comfortable in my skin, but another part was my open body posture. Standing up straight, head high, chin up, observant, and no defensive crossed arms.
Open body posture makes you more attractive. Someone who has his **** together, is confident and receptive.

You may have been drinking alone, but your non-defensive body posture showed receptiveness.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a different rating scale then we do.
They either like you or don't, they don't have this wide score we have as men.
But If a girl likes you then break a smile, because in her blank slate mind she will think that you are an 8, 9, or even a 10 and call you handsome, cute or even papi.

If women initiate conversations with you and people (your mother doesn’t count) tell you that you are good looking or insinuate it then you most likely punch above average. If dudes give you a serious once over when you walk into a bar or a set then you got something to show. If girls are attracted to you before you even open your mouth then you are eye candy.
If girls lose interest in you, but only after you banged then you got that pvssy hydrator based on your looks and some charisma.

Physical attractiveness opens serious leads for a man with his sh!t together. Anyone who says that looks isn't important or downplays them is selling you a lie because they are in denial themselves. It's like this, every night when a woman lays in bed and pulls out her vibrator or sticks her hand in her panties, she's thinking of someone. If that person isn't you that she's thinking of, then do whatever it takes to make it become you.
Dude! You may leave this forum.

There is no reason for you to lurk in this website anymore, because you got it!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! You may leave this forum.
Hey, hey, how can he leave when he has so much to teach us?

If you want to urge someone to leave the forum, start with the incels.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, I wondered why people would pass by nine people at the bus stop to talk to me. People always came up to me to talk. Part of that is that I looked comfortable in my skin, but another part was my open body posture. Standing up straight, head high, chin up, observant, and no defensive crossed arms.
Open body posture makes you more attractive. Someone who has his **** together, is confident and receptive.

You may have been drinking alone, but your non-defensive body posture showed receptiveness.

A good walk/good poise is an important factor. I remember reading an article where a casting director for James Bond said that one of the distinctive qualities that made an immediate impact, and which was a factor in choosing Sean Connery for the role, was the fact that he
“walked like a panther”. It's one of those phrases that has stuck with me, because it's such a killer description of what it is to convey sex and danger through your body language.

Body language is so important and is that 10% that tightens your physical attractiveness all together. Like you said, confident men worth their salt have straight posture, never cross arms, sit upright in chairs, make solid eye contact with women and send the right signals to them with their stance. It’s all ABC sh!t that we may slip up on a bit during the daily grind but as soon you are slipping rack it back up to natural strut default because there is always somebody watching you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O

Don't know about this bro.

This is how a smv 7 dude gets tricked. He THINKS he will gain those needed two/ three points by showing his personality, lifestyle ect. Only to become A orbiter who has to watch her getting taken away by a strange dude who put in almost zero effort..
I think both of you have valid points. When dealing with irrational beings, there is no single recipe for a desired outcome. She might have instant feels and want to jump a guy’s bones on the spot with zero interaction or she might develop feelings over time. Often it is timing, as in her ovulatory shift. She might be more horny that week and accept your advances with more ease. I’ve experienced social proof many times and it is funny how it opens doors with no effort just because you have been prescreened. At the same time you don’t want to over invest for a long time if she does’t show reciprocal interest. Has to be evaluated on a case by case basis. Best situation is when she looks up to you.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout history, on average Men pursue.. Women get pursued. If women found a lot of men hot.... then men would not have to pursue. Mother nature made it so men pursued in order to "win" her over. There are many benefits for women to be pursued. One of which is to limit the number of mates the man could have (at least before the internet). 2, it helped bond the couple.

If you talk to many older married couples, most of the wives would say they did not find their husbands initially attractive.

In the homosexual community where their is equal initial attraction, most relationships do not last as long... divorce is higher. This could be changing though because more and more homosexuals do not want to get married.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout history, on average Men pursue.. Women get pursued. If women found a lot of men hot.... then men would not have to pursue. Mother nature made it so men pursued in order to "win" her over. There are many benefits for women to be pursued. One of which is to limit the number of mates the man could have (at least before the internet). 2, it helped bond the couple.

If you talk to many older married couples, most of the wives would say they did not find their husbands initially attractive.

In the homosexual community where their is equal initial attraction, most relationships do not last as long... divorce is higher. This could be changing though because more and more homosexuals do not want to get married.
But if you are not attractive to her then isn't pursuing her like harassment and wasting your time? Allot of guys are just quitting because of this. They figure (myself included) that they already have a tonne of options, if you are not attractive then you are just fvcked so why bother pursuing? You can't win over with someone whose standards are crazy.

Older married couples means they are baby boomers. They lived in a different world compared to today, where being physically attractive was not the one determinator of succeess.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you are not attractive to her then isn't pursuing her like harassment and wasting your time? Allot of guys are just quitting because of this. They figure (myself included) that they already have a tonne of options, if you are not attractive then you are just fvcked so why bother pursuing? You can't win over with someone whose standards are crazy.
yes... it takes two to tangle. If average women wouldn't allow themselves to be pursued by average guys but only the top tier guys who wouldn't settle with her... well, we do have a problem Houston :) Who's responsibility is it to solve this problem? The man who risks getting put in jail for harassment or lose his job if he continues to pursue? Or the average woman who doesn't allow herself to be pursued to see if there could be an attraction later??? Or for society that doesn't normalize average men pursuing women???

The longer we wait for this problem to be fixed, the higher the number of lonely, single cat ladies... and of men without families.

Older married couples means they are baby boomers. They lived in a different world compared to today, where being physically attractive was not the one determinator of succeess.
Average men pursuing average women has been par for the course THROUGHOUT HISTORY... Only currently has the media said it was a bad thing and people have been believing it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number scale is definitely a guy thing. I’ve never heard a chick rate a guy with a number unless some other guy insisted that she give such a rating/appraisal. They don’t normally think in terms of number ratings.
I don’t think that way either. The whole 1-10 scale is for comparison purposes only. When I meet a chick, I don’t try to figure out if she’s a 7.5 or an 8 or whatever. Either she passes the attractiveness threshold or she doesn’t.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can have that body posture, but I do not really know where to put my hands...
How do you deal with that?

Reaction score
I think it is more about "either she is into you or not" (and the reason may vary and be beyond your control) - women do not think in terms of 0-10 scale ( you need to ask them to think like that) - as long as you are not ugly (and the most of guys are not) you have some shot - however this shot may be highly unlikely if the woman has preference for certain type of guys at particular point of their lives due to various reasons (e.g. some women like trophy boyfriends - alpha-appearance football guy for much more academically successful college woman would be an example because that's what media aimed at her and other females consider attractive).

What is interesting, you have much higher probability for strong initial interest (and therefore IOIs) if you somehow remind her your father (if his example was at least somewhat positive for her) which explains why some attractive females go for average looking guys after "college phase" is over and decide to look for what is the best for them individually (and they start to understand that alpha-looking man was not the guy she trusted the whole life, the guy that was there for her whole life was different). In case that guy had his life under proper control and you have it too, it may be a jackpot.

The hard truths are: some crushes you have are uphill battles and it will not change due to your "SMV" which is male-oriented concept (e.g. you are moody intellectualist with various interests, very smart, nice face, but not tall - her father and brother as well as the first love interest were tall, "do the shiite, do not talk much", non- intellectualist types- women respond to your natural vibe and compare it with what they respect and consider working best. In this case it would be an uphill battle unless something else would be more important for her (this is where "negotiated interest" comes into play)

The hard truths are: if she is into you, IOIs and flirting is on the table (whatever it is for this particular female) and, if the interest is mutual, the sex is on the table (even if it is delayed or some obstacles are raised by her).

The hard truth is also: what you are or what you have will affect your success on various level with various women - if you are broke but 25 it is not as bad as being broke and 35. If you have your career in order and you aim high at least somewhat successfully (accumulating wealth meme wink) it will affect how the females will perceive you.

However, that initial imprint she has from early years of her life and prolonged experience (family life, first crushes etc.) may be crucial and you may not be able to beat that strong preference she has.

Some females like strong, silent types, some females like chatty intellectualist, some entitled princess types like obedient men (preferably with fat wallets, able to support "negotiated interest") and that's how the life is. You may have some initial success with any type of women as long as you are not in their "red zone" (usually red zone is about height, education/career success level, money - for some types - or age) but eventually you will notice that some females are more into you than the other and high level of interest-female is actually more valuable to pursue if you are after LTR than mid-level interest as you will simply have more freedom to be yourself around such a person (and have your little sins and slips like so-so diet, no exercise, nerd hobbies etc.).

This is also why it is almost pointless to try to "max out" your SMV before approaching females - you are most likely to form long standing LTR either at the end of high school/during university years OR until you are 35 - after this period, it is usually more about negotiated relationships ("his money Vs my refreshed looks" OR "he is divorced and I'm divorced/alpha-widowed/need man ASAP, let's see how long this one last") which often are really weird (e.g. guy thinks he has two "plates" but those plates treat him as plate too and "the main dish is not him" or she just has more fun around than him).

Either way, the initial interest level and IOIs just need to be there - if they are not, pursuing such a female may be an absolute waste of time. The reasons for high interest may be beyond your initial comprehension and may be detached from your looks to high degree.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesnt solve the riddle but provides good enough info

Just 10 seconds..

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the original post is true, but there is another way to look at it. On the path of progression from "0" to 9, at certain points you will be a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 as you build yourself up. The 1-10 scale is useful in keeping yourself accountable to improvement in value, but yes externally it means very little.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some females like strong, silent types, some females like chatty intellectualist, some entitled princess types like obedient men (preferably with fat wallets, able to support "negotiated interest") and that's how the life is.
Could you understand a woman archetype before you get into the relationship, just considering some elements of his life/behaviour?

And it's curious, since you won't hear this from another guy, (i'm pretty sure i'm the shortest here), I get easy and obvious IOI's from married, engaged, or single mother women.
I still wonder why, but I do think they're not happy with their taller men, becaus ehtye don't match height in the bed ahahha!