In a Rut

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear sometimes I think I have the absolute worst luck with women. I can talk and number close girls with no problem but it seems like I always get beat by some other guy or they flake.

Just recently, I had a girl I knew from before contact me off of myspace and we ended up hanging out and stuff. But it seems like she is losing interest and I can't do anything about it.

I really just need to bang a random chick to clear my mind and move on or do something. I dont know, maybe I just need to vent.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop your Neediness and Build a better Life

Hey man, I feel you, I've been in that scenario a lot of times before. Like this site always preaches man, Get Rid of your freaking neediness. Neediness always is a 100% turn off to most chicks. This site talks about methods and techniques but the # 1 most important factor would be - GET RID OF YOUR NEEDINESS.

The Natural ladies men that I know could really careless about chicks and doesn't need their validation to feel happy. They have a badass lifestyle and truly enjoying their life. Keep working on your hobbies and passion, start working out and all that stuff and the women thing will just fall in place.:)

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy

I really just need to bang a random chick to clear my mind and move on or do something. I dont know, maybe I just need to vent.
Yes and you need to get off of MySpace.com

Step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

Hang out with your boys and family

Do some fun activities.

Get a job. And if you do, when your there be there stay focus.

Just be busy.

Your priorities are all mixed up.

You have women on top of your list when it shouldn’t.

Want to know how I can tell?

Because your happiness relies on whether or not you get the girl or how things went.

It’s a number game. Win some lose some. Some times you score big a lot sometimes your in a rut.

But no matter what situation your in it shouldn’t affect who you are or your happiness.

A girl should only enhance it not take away or squander it.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are exactly right.... Women shouldnt be on the top of my list. I just need to get out and have fun. I should be happy, I have a good job and soon to have a nice car.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is - women are at the top of our list. This is why we're here - to procreate, as everything in nature.

You can downplay it all you want, but you're going have to face-up and do your thing.

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy
Just recently, I had a girl I knew from before contact me off of myspace
heres your problem...
I used to spend my nights on faceparty, myspace etc
Mate forget abt it!!!, these girls (even hb 2's and 3's) get hit on my massive amounts of guys and it gives these girls false ego's.

get off your ass, get a few mates and start going to a few bars/clubs/events anything where there are people and get mingling!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did meet her later on at the club actually. She just happened to talk to me on myspace before. Its was all just a coincidence I met her at the club later on.

I actually met this other chick from the club I number closed that I was dancing with. I should of called her but its probably too late by now.