In a pickle... (advice wanted)

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people, hows life?

Anyway...I used to be kickin it with this girl....however, she still oogles over her previous boyfriend whom split up with her. So now ive been reduced to a friend. The thing is...i dont want her as a friend, and if all she wants from me is friendship, then I dont want to be her friend. If she doesnt recognize the goods (me) when it comes around and only gives a crap about her previous boyfriend in a romantic way... why should she be able to know me anymore... I dont know if my way of thinking in this situation is taking life too seriously, because once you do that you lose. But if Im not gonna get anywhere with her anymore, why should i stick around... I'm not looking to be a chump.

Basically my question is whether or not i should just eliminate her from my life altogether. To tell her that im not lookin for "girl friends," but a girlfriend.

Let me know of anything you guys think...of what i should do, of my attitude towards this situation...anything

Much appreciated:)

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why eliminate anyone as a friend? Though it may not be possible to get in bed with her it doesn't mean you should get rid of her completely. In case you haven't noticed, girls and friends with other girls, some of which are hot. How will you meet those hot girls if you eliminate the middle-man (or middle-girl, I should say)?

twomix9900

Reaction score
there's no good reason to "eliminate" a friend...i always like to think like this: "if there's one (that you like or likes yor or w/e), then there's bound to be others like her"

in other words, stay friends and NEXT her...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree. She may not be a potential gf, but she prolly has some hb friends who you could meet. Besides, a good friend is always a plus. Just let her know clearly that you are over her, and are seeing (re: fukking) others.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, yea it sucks - I have the same sort of problem as well. I think elimination might be going too seriously, it depends. Personally I still want her and she still is going out with me even though she and her ex have a connection.

For you, if your in it for some ***** and lust stuff and you think you can kick it back to that than go for it . Just never give her the impression your desperate to get with her. Besides if your 'just friends' it just gives you some more chances with her friends.

You have aim? My sn is englishdudekid