In a bad situation gym wise

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym I work out at currently is in my school, this is practical, however the equipment is very limited as (off the top of my head) there is a vertical traction machine, a chest press machine, a shoulder press machine, a leg extension machine, a leg curl(?) machine as well as bicep curl and tricep curl. (sorry about the list) As you can see their is only machines at my so called gym which I hit high numbers on. The only other gym near me opened very recently but I have to be 16 to join. Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
You don't need a huge plethora of machines to be healthy; using only weights and some benches, you can get pretty creative

Too bad you dont have lat machines though!!

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto on the lat machine but you mention free weights and that's my problem they only ones they have the highest weight the bar can manage is 30kg which means it's pretty useless, thanks for the reply though

Clarck

Reaction score
Nice post....Thanks for sharing useful information.....Please keep sharing like these useful information with us....Keep it up....!