IMPORTANT!! Do we ACTUALLY need SoSuave?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do wonder a few things, and yes, this is directed as you Skip. And no, this is not flaming, this is me wanting to hear you out.

If SoSuave serves no purpose, why did you come back? Why do you keep coming back?

Your game is good enough apparently. You aren't learning anything from SoSuave, it's all your own doing. So why are you here?

I'd like to hear your answer. No bullsh1t, no avoiding the topic, no flaming.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Well Killa this is me personally, but I come back for the past posts and because there really are some cool guys here.

I really don't think the current state of this forum should be this way, I think it should be like it was in old times. If it was, man...this forum would be rocking!

You need a place to go where like-minded individuals are, so you could chat with some folks that would understand what you're saying. Lol, my boys are really "naturals" or should I say, they got it together really...so me talking to them about the "why it worked" they are like, " huhhhhh?"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou,

very nice post. I agree with you on your ideal of practice, but Sosuave.com is not about having sex. It is about becoming strong and actuallly enjoying life. Working your way up to becoming the man that you have always wanted to become.

Before sosuave, I was a wimpy little kid.

After sosuave, I went to the Pennsylvania Governor School for Teaching, brought a batting average in baseball from a .000 to a .400, started sticking up for myself, went to an ivy league University, joined the FCCLA National Convention in Nashville, TN and got a gold medal for my STAR (Students Taking Action for Recognition), got a girlfriend, got over my oneitis of six years, got the ability to be allowed to teach a special education classroom, became a role model, made many friends, got on the honor roll, learned to swing dance, took up two years of martial arts, and went to do many many more things.

That is why I am still here. I was able to turn my life around and girls just follow it. That is why people ACTUALLY need SoSuave.

comic_relief

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen bro. It's pretty sad how misleading these techniques can be to n00bs. Every tip people post on here works, every tip is brilliant. But the problem is context. For instance, ****y/funny only works in a certain context. Some of these fools read that, and they try it all the time, on everyone, completely out of context. Only people with experience know the exact context they're thinking of. People with experience aren't foolish enough to try it all the time.

Or again, only the posters know the exact "feeling" or "intuition" that comes with a technique. For them it "feels right" to push/pull or whatever. The truth is, you can only understand a technique once you've had experience using it. Without experience, without knowledge of the feeling, without context, Sosuave is worse than useless, it's harmful. The problem is, most people don't know how to use Sosuave correctly. The bible needs serious editing to remedy this problem, and nobody knows who to contact or what to say.

Somebody, will you please tell me who to contact to change the DJ bible and I will do all that's in my power to get that thing worth using again. It is sending n00bs straight to failure-land, c/fing the sweetest little things to the point of total disgust. This has to stop.

This board can be a wonderful tool, but not how most people use it now. It's frustrating!

The answer is, of course we don't need Sosuave. Besides, it is most useful to those with a lot of experience. It is often simply misleading to n00bs. It all comes down to a paradox: we can approach women anytime, but in order to do so, we need to persuade ourselves to do it. Some people can do it themselves, others need more handholding. That little push can be found on Sosuave.

Somebody please respond to this.

Austrian

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
we dont ACTUALLY need sosuave is my opinion
you have just proven that we need it! because to read stories like yours. i had a friend at high school that was really good with girls. but he was the only one in my class, all others sucked. so i went for a long time thinking he is something special (and he was really good looking, for a guy). today i hear and read from so many guys how they do it, how they started and how they keep going and this tells me that i can do it too- and i do it.
yes, i have also done "wrong" in the past and still got the girl and held on for her for years even though she was quite hot and got approached very often but that does not disprove that the techniques we learn here do not work, its just that they do not work with every women or in every situation or that you can score despite your lousy game. to improve your game you will have to know different techniques and learn when to use them.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WOW the idiot losers still feel the need to flame for no reason??

you making a comment like that without being provoked shows that you are a little peice of scum
seriously tho skip, you did say you were leaving. Just out of curiousity, was that a cry for attention or was there a valid reason for saying this (for example, you actually did intend on leaving)?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF AGAIN! said:
Reality what I'm finding, and I'm trying to post as much info. to you guys as possible before they ban my black azz again, lol.

If you guys would just BE IN SEXUAL STATE, and learn how to stay there....the whole interaction progresses right to where you want it to go...and that's sex...

She begins to match your state, you begin touching her, massagin her...etc, and it just leads there. I know you're not TAUGHT THIS SHYT, but I swear I'm not lying to you.

It's almost magical, but really it comes down to YOU GETTING IN YOUR STATE, and staying there.....then when you get around chicks, turn it up man. And just watch how relaxed you are, comfortable you are, it would feel to the girl like she already knows you...you will feel like you already know her, everything will just progress greatly.

No matter what color, weight, height, or political position (lol Republicans will be pissed at this), this works....trust me, just do it. Read my post in the tips section on it, Gunwitch goes more into it.

It's like in your mind, you're in the bedroom and you just feel this rush of sexual energy come over you, and she feels it too, and you both come together to have sex! Trust me...that's why when guys are talking about looks matter, they don't fully understand this yet.....

Come on guys, it's not this hard....
yeah, but the part you keep leaving out is that the woman must see you as good looking in her eyes for it to work. you keep leaving it out, on purpose. what are you trying to sabatage people's game?

heres how it works:

she sees you as attractive, sexual state will work

she doesnt see you as attractive, sexual state creeps her out and she wants to vomit.

read these 2 lines over and over everyday until you never forget them.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Here is why I ask this, and bear with me on this, then reply, I won't make this long (never a good sign when I say this).

I discovered sosuave.com about a year ago. I read every single article on the main page within a few months. Then I came to the forum and read some of the tips (such as gunwitch). And then I started posting........

BEFORE ever seeing sosuave, and never thinking about what is ALPHA and what is AFC and what is SUPPLICATING and what is this and what is that, i uknowingly, somehow someway piled up 40+ different girls that i had sex with from the ages of 18-20 (over 3 years). I didnt know what I was doing, i DID compliment, i DID supplicate, i DID act needy, i WASNT alpha, i WASNT THIS WASNT THAT BLA BLA BLA

I can recall having sex with probably at least 10 different girls where I did everything sosuave says NOT to do (bought her flowers, wrote her love songs, never stood my ground, tried to not argue and let her have her way).....and i still ended up with some pretty damn fvcking good sex!!!! oh yea I was clingy and needy too alot with my gf's in the past, and they all fvcked me anyway

So, WAT THE **** IS SOSUAVE GOOD FOR THEN??????

I never needed it to get laid, so why does ANYONE need it????

I was a prototypical AFC who never kissed a girl till age of 17, and then I simply changed on my own (nobody told me what to do to change, i simply EVOLVED)..........I just dont get it, how did I end up being so successful with girls when I was just a loser???

oh right

right

right

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REMEMBER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD NO ****ING TECHNIQUES TO EVER USE, I DIDN'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT GIRLS!!!! ALL I EVER DID IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS LOOK AT HOT GIRLS IN THE HALLWAY AND THEN GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT THEM WHILE JERKING OFF!!!!..........didn't exactly get me any knowledge right?

so how in the HELL did I go from a loser who never had a girl over an hb2 look at him to what I was a year ago before ever hearing of sosuave in the first place???

i did the BEST thing possible, and NO TECHNIQUES WILL EVER HELP IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I DID!!!

here is what I did:

PRACTICE

First girl i ever asked out??? I had been seeing her for 9 months on my bus everyday, and of cousre i was a pvssy and never talked to her, and then BOOM, i FORCED myself to talk to her- I told my friend the following:

"dude, if I don't talk to this girl by noon tomorrow, I will give you $20 AND you can tell everyone in our grade that I AM GAY"

needless to say, I was going to not talk to her again the next day, and then the FEAR of being called a fagg0t overcame me, and i blurted out to her (as i was walking behind her) "hey cutie".........then it all started

i didnt know how to kiss, so i ****ed up with her
i didnt know how to kiss with the next one, so i ****ed up there too
then i had a real good makeout with the 3rd girl
and got a lil more sexual with the 4th girl (handjobs)

those first 4 were in a 1 year span.........so, still a virgin, with SOME experience..........i just kept at it - i PRACTICED AND PRACTICED AND PRACTICED

i sucked at ALOT of things when it came to girls

i had ZERO techniques that I was using

I probly fvcked up with 90% of the girls I ever came across - but i LEARNED

i had no techniques in my arsenal, i had no knowledge of THE GAME, i had nothing

ALL I HAD WAS MY PRACTICE.......and i did that for THREE YEARS BEFORE EVER JOINING SOSUAVE

and PRACTICING WAS THE #1 THING THAT HELPED ME BECOME GOOD WITH GIRLS (40+ lays is good)..........so stop reading your ****ing techniques and tips and JUST GO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont ACTUALLY need sosuave is my opinion
Your right. It just makes us all feel inadeuquate anyway. Not being AFC comes from living ur life, gettin out there and practicing. Not giving up and trying. You dont fake ur way out of being AFC, u just naturally come out of it in my opinion. So if ur afc its for a reason. ive had girls like me as an afc, and dated them. I could get better girlsif i wasnt afc. But i cant fake my way out of it. I gotta live more and practice to change that. this site just makes us feel inadequate. Alpha shmalfa, lets stop thinking about it, and just live. Live with balls and courage, and not consciously think about whether were alpha or not. the girls will come then right?

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yo this 'skip2mylou' chico - he just wants the attention man.

He don't want the gold, man. He don't want the dinero - he want to be an attention wh0re man.

Survey says...that's wrong.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:

she doesnt see you as attractive, sexual state creeps her out and she wants to vomit.

beautifully said by God

its common sense people!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
yeah, but the part you keep leaving out is that the woman must see you as good looking in her eyes for it to work. you keep leaving it out, on purpose. what are you trying to sabatage people's game?

heres how it works:

What you seem to be incapable of understanding is that her seeing you as attractive is largely unrelated to how you look. I have at times been incredibly attracted to girls who were only 6s on the looks scale, but had the personality or charisma or that je ne sais quois that somehow trumps their looks alone and makes them attractive. Yes, a girl must be attracted to you, but looks aren't as big in that equation as all of you think. Proper sexual state will make you attractive. Personality will make you attractive. Humor will make you attractive. And looks will make you attractive. The lack of one of those doesn't mean you will never be attractive.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice WHAT?

Practicing to do something incorrectly is going to do nothing more than reinforce bad habits. Sosuave is like the coach. You generally know what you are doing but the coach is there to be external input to what you can't see in yourself and help point you in the right direction if you stray.

I know a guy who tries with tons of women. He fails so much and rarely succeeds or goes anywhere beyond a few dates. I tried to have a conversation with him once to get him to stop chasing women so much and catering to them and all that but he keeps on doing it and gets no where.

He needs the sosuave basics. Much of what goes on here is bullsh1t, but there are some golden nuggets underneath the fluff. Knowing the basics ahead of time will springboard you ahead and you can learn the finer points and find your niche yourself with practice of the basics.

And btw skip's experience is worthless. He bangs a bunch of immature 19 year olds and thinks he's hit gold. Everyone can bang 19 year olds. It's called college. I did absolutely nothing and had women throwing themselves at me in college. That's what college aged girls do.

And sex isn't the end all "goal" here. It's the end point for some but most of the problems i see guys posting are about relationships. Nearly everyone gets some sex but most would like more than they get "being themselves" and have a meaningful fulfilling relationship... not have sex with 5 new myspace 19 year olds a week. Sex is the easy part. Being a man a high quality woman wants to continually be with and not get bored of and looks up to and respects is the hard part. Anyone can effectively spam hundreds of immature women for sex and get a number of bites.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ruckus, i agree with u about there being golden nuggets here at sosuave NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! The problem is those people who OVERANALYZE and try to follow rules when there are no rules to follow........

I practiced tryin to get with girls, and u are correct, i sucked somewhat, in fact i kissed only 4 girls in a period of 1 year after my 1st kiss, and i fcvked only 5 girls in 1 year when i first had sex........and over time, i simply LEARNED from my own mistakes, AND got better........by the way I drastically improved in looks too (lost weight, work out, nice clothes, better hair)

simply improving physically and mentally I was able to learn how to be much much much better with girls than i EVER was when i first started

By teh way, all that was BEFORE i ever knew sosuave existed

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yo did you hear? skip2mylou came to another important realisation - the sun comes up every morning.

Hey yo I wish he would come to just one more important realisation - people here with brain cells are tired of his piece of sh*t posts.

What a phony.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
What you seem to be incapable of understanding is that her seeing you as attractive is largely unrelated to how you look. I have at times been incredibly attracted to girls who were only 6s on the looks scale, but had the personality or charisma or that je ne sais quois that somehow trumps their looks alone and makes them attractive. Yes, a girl must be attracted to you, but looks aren't as big in that equation as all of you think. Proper sexual state will make you attractive. Personality will make you attractive. Humor will make you attractive. And looks will make you attractive. The lack of one of those doesn't mean you will never be attractive.
What you seem incapable of understanding is that attraction is based on looks. 100%. Im not talking about feeling a connection. Your confusing the two. get it straight.

when I say "she must see you as attractive in her eyes", I mean, she must see you as goodlooking in her eyes. you must be atleast "cute" to her, but not neccesarily hot, all in her own subjective personal opinion. by the way, this doesnt apply to most ugly chicks since they have to lower their standards to avoid being single.

Im in no way refering to being funny, good personality etc. when I say "see as attractive". get it right son.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
God - why are me and u THE only 2 people that actually get it? we had a 20 page thread on this and wat came out of it was that all the guys here are Naive when it comes to looks

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, the reason we get it, and they dont, is becuase most of the guys on here are in denial. they dont want to beleive what we say as true, becuase the truth hurts. The truth implies that despite the fact that most women see them as ugly, theres nothing they can do to get these "most women". They want to live the DJ dream that its possible to get almost any woman with sharp game no matter if your ugly. THis is sadly just a fairytale, but ofcourse they dont want to beleive it.

the truth hurts, but its not the end of the world, knowing the truth is actually an advantage, even if its brutal, it allows you to plan a way to get around the problem, that you would be able to do with false information, thus improving your success.

Another reason knowing the no bull**** cold truth, is that it allows you to se realistic goals. This is probably the most important benefit of knowing the cold truth. If your ugly, and will never be able to get more than 1% of women becuase of this, atleast you can set realistic goals. You would know you can only get 1%, but atleast youll know that if you approach say 10 women a day for 10 days, you have very good chances of getting a woman. alot better than fooling yourself that your all great and getting shot down starting to question yourself and getting depressed. atleast youll know your own capabilities, and getting past the 10 rejections a day will be expected, and youll just plow through it until you find that 1% chick.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i personally had NO chance with girls in high school because, on my own scale of looks, i was a 2/10.......overweight, no muscle, weird hair, weird close, pale skin - i did not have an attractive look AT ALL - no girl over an HB4 would consider me even cute. I realized this soon. In time, i simply did what i had to to get much better looking........yes i GASP worked on myself physically. That includes hair style, clothes style, tanning, working out. What happens now??? my BEST way of gettin girls now is for them to initially like the way u look, to think i am hot, and then i simply talk to them, throw out some witty jokes and some sweet lines, and HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT???

GUESS WHAT>???

BECAUSE they think i am good looking, they ANTICIPATE the first kiss, and when it happens, they LOVE it.........and if u kiss them right, you WILL fcuk that same night as long as your isolated.

Looks get you laid more than anything........and if I am a 9/10 to some hb9 (most wouldnt call me a 9, but a few do), u better believe that i attribute that to working on my looks the most!! 4 years ago, i could not ever have some hb9 tell me im anything but ugly

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Demon said:
Please go away. You're stupid. :)

stop being so naive about girls, and stop posting stupid flame responses when im trying to be serious! ****in troll