I'm uncofident, shy, depressed, and have never even spoken to a girl

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell yout he end all be all advice that you'll need.
Just do it. You'll make a TON of mistakes. The only way to get good at getting girls is repitition and alot of failure, and the sooner you start the better.

I wanted to keep it short and sweet but let me touch on this because it a mistake I often witness and made myself..
Don't let trying to be too cool turn you into a douche bag. Cool people don't have to be mean, abusive or verbally rude, thats for insecure people. But also have a backbone, if she dosen't talk to you respectfully you DO NOT have to put up with it.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've come to the wrong place bud. We only help out on issues related to getting girls. you may need professional help, medications, etc.
I suggest you seek another alternative besides this site.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
You've come to the wrong place bud. We only help out on issues related to getting girls. you may need professional help, medications, etc.
Uh...youre quite mistaken.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I also agree that your quite mistaken. This site is the opposite, its about improving your overall self and learning to build confidence, self-esteem, and happiness from the inside. Then after you have reached that, then you work on getting women, and hopefully by that point with everything else in place it shouldn't be too hard.

With that said, it is possible that maybe the OP's problems significant enough that he could need more professional outside help, but I don't think that is the case, and frankly we don't know nearly enough specifics to tell whether he needs professional help or just a boost in the right direction.

I also think that its possible he could either be a troll, or at least just exaggerating his actual problems considering he didn't post any specifics to his situation or for that matter he didn't elaborate what so ever.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds like me. Dude, All I can say is, try to fight it in you're head.

Savage01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to agree with 500 W00P. I don't know any specifics about your problems, but all you have to do is do it. You want to talk to woman just go by and start talking to them. You want to get ripped, you gotta go to the gym. Confidence comes from reaching your potentials and raising the bar higher. Your not gonna hit home runs every time your at bat, that's life. But you never know unless you try. I rarely went home with the best looking girl at the party, but i never went home alone.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
500_W00P said:
I'll tell yout he end all be all advice that you'll need.
Just do it. You'll make a TON of mistakes. The only way to get good at getting girls is repitition and alot of failure, and the sooner you start the better.

I wanted to keep it short and sweet but let me touch on this because it a mistake I often witness and made myself..
Don't let trying to be too cool turn you into a douche bag. Cool people don't have to be mean, abusive or verbally rude, thats for insecure people. But also have a backbone, if she dosen't talk to you respectfully you DO NOT have to put up with it.
Thank you. Your wise words struck true and have given me so much to think about.

To those wishing they could help, what kind of information do you mean?

Edited - I thought by ignoring the issue it would go away. Apparently not. I am no troll, and my problem is sincere. Thank you three for demonstrating your degree of insight on the subject.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact sorry, I should not sh!t on you without knowing your situation.

Exceptions are: mentally retarded, handicapped, or with Aspergers.
You can form a sentence, so that rules out #1.

If you happen to be in a wheelchair or have a form of autism then you probably won't find much help on this site. Just being sincere.

Reaction score
Wow. And people were calling me a troll - but when a true troll comes on here people are eager to respond and take this troll thread seriously -- lol! Wonder who this Love is, probably a banned user under a different alias.

Here's my advice Love, next time you are in public, ask a random woman for the time. There you've talked to a girl. Or better yet, if you go to a bank or food-store, just choose a female cashier or teller. Ask the cashier, why did the bill come up to this? (bingo you are talking to her). Or ask the bank teller for an explanation for your account since the numbers don't add up? (bingo you are talking to her)

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off your on the right track you've picked an outstanding screen name which shows you have a lot to offer and you haven't picked a losers screen name that's cool Love pat yourself on the back.

Have you ever spoken to your Mom if shes still living sure your have she is a girl it might not be the same as talking to an attractive girl you'll like to hang out with but you already process the skills to talk to a girl you find attractive you just build from there.

Take small steps don't jump on the wagon while it's moving or you'll likely fall off and beat yourself up.

Shyness sucks but you have to believe you deserve love in your life and the only way to do this is talk talk talk until your comfortable being around people in general..

I still suffer a bout of it now and then even at my age so don't feel bad I just force it even sometimes stuttering my words but whats important is doing and gaining the skills and being comfortable being you.

LoneSilver

Love said:
Please help me

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love, read the DjBible, link is at bottom of page. Study this for a while and USE IT. Dont try to sponge the whole thing at once though, also read through the other links at the bottom of the page. Another big help to me has been posts by Senor fingers and Pook so do a search on them throughout this forum. But i would recommend starting on the bible before anything else. At the end of all this you will get the general idea of how to be YOUR BEST SELF. Keep in mind you must take action and use what is given from this site out in the real world, dont become too dependent on this site. Look at this place as your base, and the outside world as YOUR PLAYING FIELD/STAGE/THEATRE.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
SayWord? said:
you sure you're uncofident?
If i've demonstrated otherwise to you on this forum, let me assure you when it comes to actually dealing with people off the keyboard, I'm a wreck and do not demonstrate any confidence whatsoever.

Thanks everyone for your help, I'm going to take a good look at that bible now.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are too shy to approach and talk to girls try this, it cannot fail.

The next time you are served by a hot babe at a shop, say "Your Hot" gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, stunningly attractive, etc as you are about to leave.

Don't look back at the girl whilst you are walking away, just leave and look straight ahead of you.

If the girl likes you she will reveal it the next time that she sees you in the shop.

It is impossible to get rejected doing this.

Reaction score
Bend over and I'll **** you in the ass... that should give you an idea that it isn't really all that.... Just keep on being a ***** like you are.. it's all good yo.