I'm travelling alone in the UK - design me a bootcamp!

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im here alone in the UK for two weeks for work, and i've got to seize this as my opportunity to change. i dont know anyone here, apart from a few guys at work that i met for the first time, but i want to get over my social phobias of approaching people

so what should i do??

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a different country man. You must be curious about it right? Why not just strike up conversation to be curious. Learn about someone's life. Don't even look at it from a pvssy getting mentality.

AtillaTheHun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just get out there and do stuff you've never done before. You're in a different country, no one knows you.

Reaction score
come on guys, i need a bit more guidance than this...my objective isn't to necessarily get girls while i'm here...its to just to, well grow up a little and stop being such a wuss

this fear i have is not normal so i want to overcome it, as i suspect travel is going to be a big part of my career, so i damn well might as well get used to meeting new people

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking us to think for you, learn to think for yourself.

That being said. Make it a mission to talk to someone from every station of life. From high class, to middle class to the lower classes. See how many people of different ethnic backgrounds you can meet and find out what they like about living there and what they don't like. I always wanted to visit the UK and that's what I would do if I were there.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book a flight to Riga, Latvia or Tallinn, Estonia. God knows that there are enough British guys who have invaded those places. They go again and again and again. Annoying little pricks. Can't even speak any Russian.