Im too shy, LOL

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEH THATS RITE IM TOO SHY INFRONT OF HOT GIRLS ANY ADIVCE PLEASE, I WAS GONNA TRY TODAY TO BECOME MORE CONFIDENT BUT THERE WASNT A GOOD CHANCE COZ SHE WAS BUSY WITH HER FRIENDS WELL SHE DIDNT SAY THAT BUT SHES ALLWAYS TALKIN TO OTHER PEOPLE LOL

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is fear besides a 4 letter word? Fear is that voice which tells you what you should and shouldn't do. It's the voice that tells you to avoid talking to that hot chick or to run away from problems in your life.
The way I see it, fear is like a bully that tries to intimidate you. The more you listen to it and become a slave to it. The harder and stronger it comes onto you. But if you'll stand up to it, it dissappears. Because it knows it has no power over you.

It has been said by many wise men over the years that fear is like an evil energy, which penetrates everyone who will allow it to! Picture yourself as a house, and all these enemies are trying to get in through your front door. If you stand up to them and tell them to get lost and lock the door. They leave. BUt if you leave the door wide open, in they come! They will hunt you and destroy your dreams!

The next time fear trys to stop you from walking over and talking to that girl accross the room. Say to yourself mentally "back off! I'm not listen to this crap!" and walk right through the fear! You will notice that the fear will grab you (psychologically) and hold you back! This is when you need to be really strong and pull forward and do what feel is in your best interests!

- Robert Jordon

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL?

You're laughing at your shyness? Shouldn't you be pissed at it and trying to correct it?

JBalfour4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mann! don't think about it when you walk up to a girl, Just Do It
Read the DJ Bible somemore too, pretend the girl is just another one of your homie you talk to all the time. When you thinking about doing, just try to clear it out your head, cause thinkin can lead to negtive thoughts. You don't want that to happen. I'm shy too, but I got to get some one day, and I'm not leaving earth until I get some.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JBalfour4
Mann! don't think about it when you walk up to a girl, Just Do It
Read the DJ Bible somemore too, pretend the girl is just another one of your homie you talk to all the time. When you thinking about doing, just try to clear it out your head, cause thinkin can lead to negtive thoughts. You don't want that to happen. I'm shy too, but I got to get some one day, and I'm not leaving earth until I get some.
Amen to that,each day that i'm on this earth...i'm comming closer and closer to the goals i've set myself!!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is 13 years old......shouldnt this post be in the high school section??

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isolate the target.

If she's with friends, say hi (with smile and with confidence) to everyone of em except her.

Here's how they might react:

- They will drag you into the conversation: If they do drag you into the conversation, talk to everyone except the target. That will make the target want to assert herself and talk more and get "in" the group.

- They will just say "hi" back and then continue with watever they're talkin about: stick around for a bit. Listen up... do some eye contact... try to add on.
If they still just shut you off as a background object, DONT ever try to talk too loud to get their attention. I made that mistake before and ended up looking more stupid. Just leave and don't show em that their ignoring you has affected you. Hold your head up high. don't look at the floor or else they will think you are "embarrassed" or "defeated".

- They will COMPLETELY ignore you and make u look like an idiot. Try to get their attention by sayin something like... "Hey, I'm talkin to you!!! Hey!!! Hello!!!"
If they still ignore, just leave em alone and act like nothing happened. If one of your buddies saw you got shut down like that and laughs at you, tell him: "AT LEAST I HAD THE GUTS TO DO THAT!!!" or "WHY DONT YOU DO IT? I'LL WATCH AND LEARN FROM YOU"...

Good luck... ;)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by racerX
This guy is 13 years old......shouldnt this post be in the high school section??
Oh don't worry, he posted the same thing there too.