I'm "too pretty"

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its because of their status, that means that women think every male movie star is hot because they all have a high status. Think about what you say before you say it man. Jude Law is popular with women because they think he is hot. Period.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
If its because of their status, that means that women think every male movie star is hot because they all have a high status. Think about what you say before you say it man. Jude Law is popular with women because they think he is hot. Period.
Every male movie star has a greater chance with women because they are rich and famous and often times goodlooking but mostly its because they are movie stars ,jude law is no different from the rest he is goodlooking he is rich and he is famous but his looks alone wont get him every women he wants maybe now since hes rich and famous but if he wasnt known or rich, not even 1/2 of those women would give him a shot. once your rich and famous you dont need game.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're rich and famous, the game comes to you. No game is necessary. You have your following. Many girls dying just to sleep with you so they can tell all their girl-friends that they slept with so and so. You're also exposed to a much greater audience than the average person. Millions of girls see Jude Law in the movies while only a handful here and there see you.

Think about it, it's not even about looks as much as it is fame. If McJaegger can get laid (and he is considered gay by many), then no doubt most r&f people can regardless of looks. You could be the Hunchback of Notre Dame and still get some fine azz.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, did this thread take a sudden turn........

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.. well if you look at it that way.. then yes they are attracted to him because he does have status, but almost every women still considers him very attractive. Thats all I'm trying to say man. Thats why hes so popular with ladies.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LongDrinkofWater
Boy, did this thread take a sudden turn........
AMEN to that brother! :D

This thread has turned into a real bytchfest, what with you guys having your little "E-Entertainment" squabble about young actors and other of you looking a little too closely at fellow members and judging their physical merits.

Yes, what a turn!
:cool:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I got something similar a few times, but I was called "too perfect" by some girls, including two ex girlfriends. Sounds totally ridiculous to me, but my female friends explained that some (insecure) girls simply don't feel comfortable dating guys who look/dress better than them because it makes them look bad and feel unworthy. It's like guys who put hot girls on pedestals and are intimidated by them basically.
Probably. This girl the other night told me that if we were exclusive, she could imagine becoming the jealous/paranoid type of girl. Although we're just casual now, i can tell she gets a little jealous of certain things that happen but holds it in.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The money gives them power and status....and because they know of this power and status...they are very confident...and because they have those things....it's "attractive" to women....Not to mention, some women are "users"..some just go for the money....it's that simple.

As far as you being "pretty," nah, she just wanted to "get rid of ya.",

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
a girl told me last night that she wouldn't go out with me because I was "too pretty". what the feck is that??!? its not like i put on makeup, get facials and do my nails. seriously. i throw on a nice shirt, some jeans and shoes... a little gel and im good to go. that makes me "undateable"?

Lol... :p

I normally get "Your an a$$hole" from a large number of girls. And you know what this means...

..They love me ;)

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
these guys can get almost any women they wants because A) they're good looking and B) they got better inner game then anyone here.
i disagree mate.. its all about their status.....women feel they have to prove themselves coz of who they are... not coz of their inner game...come on, tobey maguire with inner game...:D

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to the guy hu started this thread, is the O.C anything like it is in the program? i pity you if it is

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm "too pretty"

Originally posted by L777
to the guy hu started this thread, is the O.C anything like it is in the program? i pity you if it is
I live in "OC" and I've never watched the show. I do know that it's based on Newport Beach, which is the Beverly Hills of Orange County, basically.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt L.A, Beverly hills, santa monica in the OC? OC is orange county right?

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
a girl told me last night that she wouldn't go out with me because I was "too pretty". what the feck is that??!? its not like i put on makeup, get facials and do my nails. seriously. i throw on a nice shirt, some jeans and shoes... a little gel and im good to go. that makes me "undateable"?
Okay, all the other guys seem to want to cheer you up and help your self-esteem. But I'm not going to do that. Sally told me to tell you what it really means. She thinks you're too much of a fag. She thinks you're gay and you don't have those manly features that she craves. IE: You're feminine.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ______-O-___-___
isnt L.A, Beverly hills, santa monica in the OC? OC is orange county right?
No.

Orange County is about 30 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles. Los Angeles is located in Los Angeles county. Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena, Long Beach, Inglewood, Marina Del Rey, Pomona are all towns in Los Angeles county. I think there are around 8 million people in Los Angeles county and around 4 million in the city of LA itself. Cities like Riverside and Corona are located in Riverside county, which is east of Los Angeles county.

Orange County has about 2 million or so people and it includes cities like Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and San Clemente. It's suburban for the most part with the wealthier areas being Newport, Laguna Beach and Dana Point and the poorer areas being Santa Ana and parts of Anaheim. All the cities of Southern California pretty much just run together and there isn't a whole lot of distinction, especially in Orange County.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm "too pretty"

Originally posted by Reagan
Okay, all the other guys seem to want to cheer you up and help your self-esteem. But I'm not going to do that. Sally told me to tell you what it really means. She thinks you're too much of a fag. She thinks you're gay and you don't have those manly features that she craves. IE: You're feminine.
"cheer him up"...not me...

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what Sally is referring too ..

It's not about confidence but 'maleness'. Check it out here and do a little reading. Remember ole Pvssy Eater (Mr. Cardio)? He was having a helluva time, but when directed to this link he claimed it made a difference for him and now he's not posting! It must mean he's getting some action, because if he wasn't he'd be here bytching about .. lol. He's a good guy.

http://www.seducingwomen101.com/dag/dag10.html

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was called pretty once, but not by a women, it was a member of the satans slaves motorcycle gang who was hanging me over a bridge by a soccer scarf i was wearing, I was dating a women who was supposed to be dating a guy who was prospecting for the slaves...lol..........seems they didnt like that, never mind I smacked him in the head about 10 years later when I was around 26, I was only 16 at the time.....fvck it, you look pretty ugly to be honest....lol.dont give a fvck and youll be alright!

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
This is what Sally is referring too ..

It's not about confidence but 'maleness'. Check it out here and do a little reading. Remember ole Pvssy Eater (Mr. Cardio)? He was having a helluva time, but when directed to this link he claimed it made a difference for him and now he's not posting! It must mean he's getting some action, because if he wasn't he'd be here bytching about .. lol. He's a good guy.

http://www.seducingwomen101.com/dag/dag10.html
Mr. Cardio A.K.A Pvssy Eater was an evil Bi-Polar average FRUSTRATED chump who only brought evil and terror to this forum, hes not posting because he got banned, why he banned is cause of his unpredictable temper and cause he couldnt control himself when drunk lol!. He was just an attention wh0re, dont listen to that reject, he needed the most help but not from this site, from therapy.