I'm the only short guy

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this of course is not true. But according to women in my town, it sure seems that way.

I'm 5'7." I workout daily and boast a muscular/athletic physique. I'm outgoing and generally a confident guy. However, no matter what I do or say, women like to point out how I'm short - even ones I'm considerably taller than! I've heard it more than enough times that I make a joke of it or brush it off, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't irritating.

What makes things more irksome is that:
- Some of the women who say I'm "too short" are dating or hanging out with a guy shorter than me shortly thereafter.
- I know some guys shorter than me, some of whom are scrawny and some of whom have a visible gut. When I've seen them out and taken part in interactions, no women comment on their height. I enter and all of a sudden the "we're hanging out with a few short men" comments emerge. Like I'm a magnet for it.
- Is it possible that women will behave as mentioned above to cover for another reason they aren't attracted?

I understand the notion of taking what women say with a grain of salt, but from my social experiences the past few months, only one short person is hanging out with the group.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The only thing you are likely short on is having confidence and/or technique in interacting with females.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don't let them talk down to you.

HBShort: You're short blah blah

You: Really? Aren't you like 5'1" without heels?

As a side note, facial aesthetics and hair get factored in as well as height. A shorter guy with an attractive face and/or great hair can sometimes do better with women than a slightly taller guy with less in those categories.

But back to your specific situation, are all these women in the same group or social circle? Unfortunately, sometimes the "well is poisoned" for lack of a better term. One female talks shyte about you, and others follow along like sheep. If you are getting talked down to repeatedly in the same social circle, then it's time to dump them and find a new circle.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a sht test, you cant let it bother you, then its over. Im 189 cm and girls do love tall men even though they certainly dont come jumping on my dik for that. I see short guys with pretty girls all the time and Im like, "wtf this guy is a midget compared to me" but girls care about so many more things like social status, money etc.

My issue is that I have small feminine hands, so sometimes I get sht for that. Girls just love to tease you about things that might not come off as masculine etc to see if you care. This actually bothered me so much that I am afraid to hold a womans hand, but I also know I cant let myself do that so I am working on being more care free.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they talk about your height, hit back at them about their weight or some other insecurity they have.

"You're short" *giggles*

"And you're fat so we kind of balance each other out".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they talk about your height, hit back at them about their weight or some other insecurity they have.

"You're short" *giggles*

I support this line, at this point they either get it and stop or they get smashed.

They can mock your height and d1ck size or call you a wanker thats it...we can hit them from so many points of views that their self esteem will need an engineer more than a psychologist to be rebuilt.

Ass size is the best given that even skinny girls most of the times have asses bigger than what they should, small and/or falling b00bs, fat legs, crappy hairline, being a left over from a pump&dump.
Also they are not used to that that their sensitivity makes them vulnerable, the only important think is to show contempt with a mocking/amused tone not anger.

ps no reason to be concerned about losing popularity, if a girl mocks you in public it means is already low enough.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'5" (190#, former competitive weightlifter, 49" chest, 37" waist, 38" buttocks, look like a midget wrestler, LOL) so I understand your predicament. Heightism is part of the overall lurch to hypergamy. I prefer women that I am eye level to or taller, but they are hard to get in good shape. I spend a lot of time abroad (i.e., away from the USA), and do better there.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"You're short" *giggles*

**** !!.... LMAO...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a fascination with tall guys, I'm only 5'9" I haven't had women say anything about my height, being a large framed guy with broad shoulders, hands like baseball mitts and size 12 shoes I do intimidate people not intentionally. I don't go after women that are tall they just don't do anything for me if they are 5'6" that's tall enough for me.

I find women look at my hands I don't have small hands by any means, they are far from being manicured, you work in the mechanical and steel trades your hands are never clean. Women do seem to like manly men I find todays men have become really metrosexual and feminine.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Water off a duck's back.

Own it.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and to me there's nothing better than some long a** legs so that's what I go for.

Tits, a** and long legs, no particular order.

It's truly a mindset issue that can be overcome.
Prior to joining SS all I dated was single moms between 5'0 to 5'6. Stupid!

Me now:
No more (dating) single mums and only chicks with great long legs. Fvcking love them, especially when they are in the air.

5'9"---6mo/fwb. Mentioned my height 1x and that was it.

5'8"---7mo/fwb. Mentioned my height maybe 1-2x. Oh ok.

Another---5'8" prospect, never mentioned my height. So could of fvck her but failed too, oh well.

2--5'7"---A couple shorter term plates, again never mentioned my height.

I'm terms of muscle I have very little, I'm average at best and I could lose some inches in the waist. Maybe some below the waist because of hockey.

You'll overcome it eventually.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father was 5'7. So is my oldest son.
Don't let your height define you.
Let your confidence define you instead.