I'm the biggest piece of fail

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Augh what the hell is wrong with me man? One minute I'm happy-like then I crash into depression, I'm so messed... I'm not trying to sound depressed or anything, but I don't see myself as the human being that could attract women, I can't explain what I'm trying to say...

Now Chase12, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying sometimes the way you type out words can get hard to make out. I'm not emo by the way, and Alamar, I will add you eventually, although I'm more of an msn kind of guy.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah omg that was back from when I used to listen to Grand Wizzard Theodore... those were the good old times. The guy was a DJ who invented some of the first DJ techniques, including the famous needle drop which is obsolete now I think lol... Alamar is this magic guy from my favorite video game series I used to play called Might and Magic... so I made this character Alamar into a grand wizzard haha
Summary: it just came together sounding cool lol

Zipps I get the same exact problem sometimes, or I used to at least...
You're definitely not emo if you're here.
And lastly, AIM is more popular than MSN in the social community (or so I've heard) so you should get onto that, heck I'll give you some HB sns for you to practice on if you need it.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy said:
Augh what the hell is wrong with me man? One minute I'm happy-like then I crash into depression, I'm so messed... I'm not trying to sound depressed or anything, but I don't see myself as the human being that could attract women, I can't explain what I'm trying to say...

Now Chase12, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying sometimes the way you type out words can get hard to make out. I'm not emo by the way, and Alamar, I will add you eventually, although I'm more of an msn kind of guy.
You fall into depression, when you are not in control of your emotions.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depression.

You think your depression is a result of people not liking you, it is not easy to hear but it has to do with you. Cheer up, even some of the celebrities, like Kurt Cobain and others were depressed, when they had plenty girls. You can be happy even if nobody likes you. I think before you really be successful with people, you need to concentrate on your emotions, and work on self-control.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things will get better!

Listen to the advice here, go out and practice, and we will help every step from there

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already posted this in another thread, but I'm sure it'll help you...

I went through a really strong depression, too. I speak from experience. I have been where you have been.

I overcame my depression and as crazy as it sounds the depression was the best thing that could have happened to me. During this time I found myself and it made me a stronger person. No external things can affect my happyness anymore.

Here is how I overcame my depression. Everyday you have to do the following:

1) Do something physical. (work out, do sports etc.)

2) Do something that challenges your mind (homework, study something you are interested in etc.)

3) Do something social (meet friends, talk to strangers and most importantly for you study the game and TALK TO GIRLS)

Do all this and I guarantee you that you will become a happier person. That's how simple it is.

HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE

THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE GET DEPRESSED IS BECAUSE THEY STOP GROWING IN ONE OF THESE AREAS SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Reaction score
hey man you do not look that bad. Get rid of that hat, buy yourself some new(colorful) clothes. get rid of all your hair.
start to work out.. not because it makes you look better.. but because for me it makes me feel better once im done with a good physical excercise.. you will feel so calm and powerful.

Keep reading this forum and try to start a self-improvement thing.

also it seems like you need some motivation so download some audio tapes by Dr Wayne Dyer.

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's stop flaming him.

The only problem is your self confidence.
Improve it, and you are sorted [=

But how? I'll leave you a few tips derived from my POV.

Do you have any serious hobbies?
If not, find something you have a huuuge passion in
It's not easy to find something though,
but don't ask "what attracts women"
Find a hobby that you enjoy~

Once you start getting more involved with
your hobby, there may be clubs or classes
or societies you can join. In addition
it'll open up a whole new wealth of
rich conversations you can have with people
AND it builds your character

If you want go to the gym.
As you already said, you are slim..
and unless you smoke you won't really need to
work on your cardio
So just work on some endurance training
and once you notice your muscles toning
you'll get a lot more confident
and people will notice

Don't worry about girls atm, once
your mood lifts you have a much more
optimistic mannerism[=

Oh, your shoulders will lift
with your confidence and the workouts

Anyone can feel free to add on [=

Real

Banned
Reaction score
your good looking, and if u fix up your appearance (which is easy to do), you can actually be hot looking - you need to take that depressed look off of your face though. There is no way you shouldn't be able to find some hot emo girl to hook up with

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Hey man i know exactly how that feel...except im 16. Anyways, i have friends who all my life the girls ive like liked them. As i got older, this motivated me improve on every aspect of my game...or atleast get some game for starters. You just have to start with your circle of influence and change the things you can. You should start going places where you friend who look better arent and hone your game there then when you improve go out into the world. Thats how i learned. Don't feel disappointed. This still happens to me pretty often, but now at least i know i stand a chance where i didnt before.

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go home and look in the mirror, I see a great looking guy! When I look in the mirrors at school, I see a kid with a big fat blocky face. I think my sense of humor is once in a lifetime, but no girl will ever take the time to know that. I do have hobbies, someday I want to be a game developer, I don't know how to make games so I have been creating maps and mods and stuff for games for the past 4 years. I also try to make comic files which can be found at http://platinum-cube.com. Yes, I helped make that site too, so I am also a web developer.

You might be thinking, "You got a lot of potential kid!" Yeah, I do, but women want these "hot preps" and these "ghetto bad boys" not people like me, or at least the ones I'm attracted too.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, who needs a mirror?
I think first, to succeed, you need to become happy with yourself.

I know you don't like sports, but how about going to the gym and developing your body? Work out and make yourself look good.
Buy some nice clothes, keep yourself clean, smell good and u might wanna cut your hair a little.
But most of all, you gotta smile more often!

I can tell that you do have passion in your hobbies, now try having some passion in yourself. Learn to love yourself for who you are, because if nobody loves you now, you'll always love yourself.
Girls don't want to be with a person who's depressed all the time and doesn't think he can succeed in life. Girls want a guy who is confident in himself and is a happy person, which will make her happy being around you, like a mirror of your emotions.

Don't bother with a mirror of your physical appearence, try to look good in a mirror of emotional appearence, and I'm positive you'll look good all around.

You can do this dude! It's been done before!

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if I'm gonna meet women, I need to move out of this sh1thole, I live in this small apartment home with my parents and it feels crowded. The area I live in is very shallow, and the girls here can seem very nice but once they meet ME, it's a whole different story. If I nicely ask a girl out or "flirt" a bit, the dumb b1tch tells all her friends and I'm known as the creep who talked who a girl. OMG! ISN'T THAT TERRIBLE?! Someone call the fvcking police!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy said:
Well, if I'm gonna meet women, I need to move out of this sh1thole, I live in this small apartment home with my parents and it feels crowded. The area I live in is very shallow, and the girls here can seem very nice but once they meet ME, it's a whole different story. If I nicely ask a girl out or "flirt" a bit, the dumb b1tch tells all her friends and I'm known as the creep who talked who a girl. OMG! ISN'T THAT TERRIBLE?! Someone call the fvcking police!
Why are you a creep for telling a girl you want to fvck her?

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Why are you a creep for telling a girl you want to fvck her?
Zippy said:
If I nicely ask a girl out or "flirt" a bit, the dumb b1tch tells all her friends and I'm known as the creep who talked who a girl. OMG! ISN'T THAT TERRIBLE?!
I don't recall ever saying that I go up to girls saying, "Hey, I want to fvck you!"

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy said:
I don't recall ever saying that I go up to girls saying, "Hey, I want to fvck you!"
see, that's your problem...

fat, skinny, tall, little, ugly, hot, nice, b!tchy...they all want d!ck!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm fed up with flirting, I just signal the chick from across the room and do this:

>signal her with a head toss(you know, like you're saying whats up)
>smile a little(not creepy, but not dumb either)
>hold my hand out between us and sort of point back and forth between me and her quickly, like you're subcomunicating "me and you".
>then nod in the direction of the doorway, and point with the thumb of outstretched hand.

The times I did it and it worked, both girls were like "wtf?!", walked up to me because the place was loud... I put my hand on the small of her back and led her into the house's hallway. Without saying a word just started making out with her.

If they act like "wtf?", just call them over with your hand, and lead her out of the room.

It works well(from my experience) at house parties and large social gatherings.

I'll admit I'm not confident enough for it to work all the time, and sometimes they aren't in the mood... but when it does work it's golden.

By the way, it might seem weird, but try acting it out right now.