Im staying at her house.. but Im worried about snoring .. what do I do..

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have been seeing this extreamly hot girl for about 3 weeks, I have had sex with her once and now she wants me to stay over this friday..

But I have been told by both family and friends that I do somtimes snore.. not all the time but when I do its normally loud.

Whats worse is that I know when Im drunk I will snore for certain, and she wants to get real drunk with me.. I have to meet her folks so I really do need to be drunk so Im not too nervous..

Is there a way I can not snore just for one night... I have no idea if its when I sleep on my back or my front/side etc..

she made a comment about how she hates snoring so Im so confussed about what to do???

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there are some produts that pharmacies use to sell to stop snoring... Why don't you go to a pharmacie and ask?

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, who cares?

It's a natural bodily function man, don't worry about it. If she gets up and yells at you for snoring, she obviously isnt worth your time, if she's going to abuse you for something so trivial.

If you wake up in the morning and you've been snoring, just be cool about it, bit of C&F and run with it.

Relax mate!

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh..dude...DONT GET DRUNK WHEN MEETING HER FOLKS>>WA TTE HELL ARE U THINKING MAN??? and you get nervous?? by this point..you shouldnt feel nervous around anyone anymore...read the DJbible more

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Bud. I had a girl on me a night ago, and she slightly snored. I bugged her about it, I didnt' care. If I snored, she'd be bugging me too.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman is put off by you snoring sometimes then she really doesn't like you much in the first place. Don't try to hide things like this to impress someone. She'll eventually find out that you sometimes snore. She probably snores sometimes too...most people do. Hell, I snore sometimes...and when I was pregnant...I used to snore so loud I'd wake myself up. Every guy I've ever been involved with think it's cute. If she really likes you, she'll think your occassional snoring is cute too. If she doesn't...she's no keeper.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try sleeping on your side instead of on your back, and avoid chemicals such as medication or alcohol which reduce the air passages to your lungs (from your nose/mouth.) Overweight people also tend to snore, so lose some pounds if you are a fatty. People do snore but it should never be consistent. Do a search too fool.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

This compares to the day iqqi's cat kicked her ass.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lemme get this straight...

You are going to meet her parents for the first time (after only 3 weeks...), and you're gonna show up drunk.

Now read over that again, and tell me if you see something wrong with this?!

DON'T fvcking show up drunk man... lol! What kind of image do you wanna send em? Hey yo i'm El'waynos the drunk and i didn't even fvcking bother to be sober on the night i was gonna meet my babies parents cause seriously i don't give a fart! I'd rather just go home and bang the crap out of your daughter and then pass out while still on top of her...

Errr?! WTF?!

Nono, you're gonna show up sober k? It's a sign of respect, if nothing else! Nervous? Are you fvcking kidding me? You gonna show her old man that you're a man or some *****-whipped little b1tch that needs to show up drunk so his balls won't creep back up when he needs to talk to her old man??

Here is what her old man wants to know about you:

Whether or not you are a MAN that's going to always make at least something out of his life and not become some insecure slacker/loser because he can't cut the mustard! You're not going to send him that message by showing up DRUNK because you're to nervous to talk to him sober! You're going to send him that message by talking to him like a man talks to another man and showing him the proper respect.

The mother is easy, she is a woman! ;-). She wants to know the same thing as her father but it's a little extra points if she can also tell that you're a charming, confident and strong willed man (just don't start hitting on her or gaming her... errr).

Man if i was you, snoring would be the last thing I'd be worried about! Try sleeping on your side, people usually snore when they lie on their back. Also not getting drunk will help not snoring like a rundown old grizzly bear! Other than that i wouldn't do anything, if her ears are so bloody sensitive that she can't even take a little snoring in her sleep than she better have a sound proof bedroom and stuff. Also, pretty much everyone snores in their sleep at some point. If she busts your butt about snoring just say "damn I snored?! I could barely sleep from your moaning in your sleep!" ;-) (c&f)

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me that her parents will be drunk too, I believe they also smoke some herb too (I dont)
So I got the feeling these are more laid back people... I dont know what its like in the US but here in Australia being drunk is not an unusual thing at all.

Her parents are divorced so its her mum and step dad who I dont think cares much about much so I really didnt want to talk to him at all... conversation topics?

Allow the haters calling me names on the internet, say hi to your mom for me.

Snoring devices etc are not really gonna go down to well, Im not fat either I just snore....

I might just work her so hard that an explosion wont wake her up

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay that is a really weird situation to be meeting somebody's parents, at least here in the U.S. I guess you didn't explain the situation so much, like if it is a party or what? But when I think about meeting somebody's parents it sounds a little more formal than that. If meeting her parents while being drunk is alright in Australia, then I think snoring should be the last thing on anybody's mind.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dare you to ask her dad if he has any heroin

dont worry about snoring man it happens, im sure you can come up with some c/f about it if she mentions it

i dont recommend getting drunk....