I'm starting to give up on my GF

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, me and my gf went on a trip. We have been together for 9mths. For whatever reason, she would start giving me attitude. Like talking to me in a very irritated tone.

I didnt want to start a quarrel so i told her nicely that i dont appreciate being spoken to like that. And after awhile she apologised.

Everything was alright until we had a small arguement. She started raising her voice at me and her actions very aggresive. I got fed up and told her that i've wasted my time plannig for this trip. She got, pushed me aside and told me to get lost. And said i've wasted 9mths of her time and told me to go to hell before storming off the room.

I was so damn angry at her for using such words at me. I walked to the cafe to drink and calm down. She was still not back when i retured and i was in no mood to look for her. I waited for her until i fell asleep.

I was awoken by someone screaming at me and ripping away the blanket. When i opned my eyes, it was my Gf screaming at me. Saying i dont care anymore and how could i just allow her to walk off or go looking for her. I told her that if she wanted to curse me i dont see why i should.

Before i knew it, she started to hit me and throw things around the room screaming like a mad woman. I just lied down and refused to say anything to her. I calmly told her that i wanted a break up and she just went to sleep.

The next day on the way back, she started to argue with me on the bus, still insiting tht i was in the wrong for not looking for her and ****. Finanlly she caved in and started asking for a patch up. She did it for almost 2 hrs before i told her my terms for a patch up. And she agreed.

So when we got home, she asked me if i was serious abt the break up. In the past, she was always inititaing a break up but somehow i managed to reslove it. So i asked her if she meant any of her breakups and she said yes so i told her ok, i meant this one too. And she got angry and ****. I told her if she's the one always looking for a break, its only fair that i can do it as well.

The next day, she didnt initiate contact at all until i did. She replies were cordial and cold. She has yet to contact me today at all. But i cant be bothered. I'm not gona initiate contact at all.

Somehow i thnk she's making herself the victim here but she cant be responsile and mature enought to realise that she blew the thing out of proportion. So so has to resort to such stupid chilsidh ignore each other games.

I think i've reached the point of giving up and if she wants to continue acting like a spoilt brat, so be it

Reaction score
Why are you with this girl when you are obviously both so unhappy? When it gets to the point where you are argueing about who gets to break up with who first-game over.

For the betterment of both your sakes lives, end this and find someone who you both can be happy with.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a real drama queen. Running away and hoping that you'll go looking for her? Perhaps she has you confused for an AFC?

What you have with this girl doesn't sound very fun. I would *never* tolerate this behaviour in a girl. The fact that SHE has broken up with you many times and that YOU have fixed it makes her think she has you wrapped around her finger.

I really dislike telling people to ditch their girls, but I can't imagine how you are enjoying your relationship with this psycho chick.

- HV

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, I WISH I HAD YOUR G/F. I'd have so much fun with that attitude of hers. I'D DRIVE HER ABSOLUTLY INSANE.:D .

My suggestion dump her ass, the minute she raises her voice again. JUST SEND HER PACKING. And keep it like that. I love it when a drama quin thinks she can do anything she want with out consequences.....

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea bro.... your sitting in a disaster waiting to happen. I know this type of thing is hard to do, but you should end it and spare yourself and her alot of pain. It seems like she is resenting you for something. (Not sure of what). Her constant hostility is evidence that she's not completely happy with your relationship right now. If you insist on working things out - you need to address her hostility and resentment HEAD UP, or you are going to be a very unhappy camper. Good luck...and... BE COOL :cool:.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
At least you finally put your foot down. That's no way to go through life, having someone give you CONDITIONAL love dependent on your behavior, always walking away and having you chase after her to "patch things up."

Let her sulk in it. If she comes back, she comes back on YOUR terms, and if she continues to f**k up, then cut her loose.

Way to not lose your cool, at least.

Sometimes I've heard of cases where women will push you just to get a reaction out of you so they know you love them...but too much of that and she's probably just an attention-wh0re.

Either way, after so many break-ups, maybe it IS time to give thought to ending it long-term.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you with a crazy girl??? There are relatively nice, normal women out there. They have boobies too, ya know. Go find them.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no respect for you whatsoever. The way she views you will never change, unless you change yourself. but trust me, she's not worth it, could you even imagine marrying this chic? I didn't think so. Look, 9 months.. it came, and it went. All it could've done for you was become a year, perhaps 2 years, but what it will always be is a waste of time. Let it go, this girl doesn't want to respect your authority. She's become a rebel. The fact that she got pissed off that you let her go or didn't chase her tells me that she wants to control you. You did the best thing according to that.

I once heard: "2 things you shouldn't chase behind- A car and a girl, because you'll be left behind.."

it is over, and it doesn't matter who breaks up with who. If she breaks up with you, she'll either be someone else bytch or she'll regret breaking up with you. If you break up with her, she'll probably do things to spite you or she'll be trying to come back into your life just to even the odds. Either way, it's nothing to hold on to.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
the relationship pattern:

1. contact : flirtiness

2. meeting : knowing each other

3. lust : f ucking each other "f uck buddy"

4. mature : you do fun things together

5. argumentative : one of you nitpick, try to dominate

6. catastrophic : play huge mind games, admit hatred towards each others "time to consider a new lover"

7. fatality : one of you initiate breakup, you both avoid each other

a stable relationship stays within 4-5. hell, any relationship stays 4-5.

right now you are at a level 6.

ingenuis motherf ucker i am.

Reaction score

assius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a big attention ho too me.

Maybe she was on the rag during the trip??

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was on the rag during the trip??
That's no excuse. The worst girls are the ones who get all ****y on the rag. I say take that rag and stuff it in their fat mouths until they shut up.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 months and you have already had several threatened 'breakups'?!?

You shouldn't be doing anything except shagging for the first year and a half! This has got bad karma all over it... walk away, find someone better.