I'm starting to get into more altercations at bars and clubs...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to get into more altercations at bars and clubs... looks like I'm doing something right!

Last night I was in a heated discussion with a girl about whether or not her hair was naturally blonde (damn this girl was defensive) and her white knight friend got in my face LOL. He was not only smaller and shorter than me, he was some scrawny college kid white knighting me and I called him out on it. It was hilarious, I was saying all kinds of stupid sh*t like "Just trying to impress you XYZ University guys, you're so cool. I can't compete with you and your sweet polos man, teach me how to meet chicks." Pretty much egging him on to try something. When I got bored I asked him if I could leave and he was like "YEAH you can leave!"

LMFAO

I could tell the girl was attracted too, even though she was a troll-like blonde that was trying to tool me, and got super defensive. If she really wanted to stop the conversation she would have walked away. Her friends eventually came to see if she was okay and she kept trying to get them to go away, and then white knight thought she was in distress and literally wedged between the 1.5 foot gap between me and her with his back facing me, while her friends dragged her away.

Rewind a few weeks ago, some girl gave me a light rap on the head after a brief exchange of words, and later on at the end of the night she bulldozed her way through the crowd to confront me again. I should have gone in for the kiss. User Poop1337 was with me when this happened, we wrote about it in more detail in our field reports.

Yet a few months ago I had another girl get up in my face, except this time it was less than a month after I broke up with my last girlfriend and I wasn't used to that kind of social pressure.

All these situations are PERFECT examples of when to step the f*ck up and kiss the girl, when she's all pissed off and hates you. Remember that attraction isn't a choice, she might HATE you logically, but she will still make out/sleep with you. Granted, I haven't field tested this myself, but David DeAngelo speaks of a few guys who deliberately piss girls off to sleep with them faster. I don't do it on purpose, but it does happen occasionally. I'll be sure to follow up with you guys :)

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I'm starting to get into more altercations at bars and clubs... looks like I'm doing something right!

Last night I was in a heated discussion with a girl about whether or not her hair was naturally blonde (damn this girl was defensive) and her white knight friend got in my face LOL. He was not only smaller and shorter than me, he was some scrawny college kid white knighting me and I called him out on it. It was hilarious, I was saying all kinds of stupid sh*t like "Just trying to impress you XYZ University guys, you're so cool. I can't compete with you and your sweet polos man, teach me how to meet chicks." Pretty much egging him on to try something. When I got bored I asked him if I could leave and he was like "YEAH you can leave!"

LMFAO

I could tell the girl was attracted too, even though she was a troll-like blonde that was trying to tool me, and got super defensive. If she really wanted to stop the conversation she would have walked away. Her friends eventually came to see if she was okay and she kept trying to get them to go away, and then white knight thought she was in distress and literally wedged between the 1.5 foot gap between me and her with his back facing me, while her friends dragged her away.

Rewind a few weeks ago, some girl gave me a light rap on the head after a brief exchange of words, and later on at the end of the night she bulldozed her way through the crowd to confront me again. I should have gone in for the kiss. User Poop1337 was with me when this happened, we wrote about it in more detail in our field reports.

Yet a few months ago I had another girl get up in my face, except this time it was less than a month after I broke up with my last girlfriend and I wasn't used to that kind of social pressure.

All these situations are PERFECT examples of when to step the f*ck up and kiss the girl, when she's all pissed off and hates you. Remember that attraction isn't a choice, she might HATE you logically, but she will still make out/sleep with you. Granted, I haven't field tested this myself, but David DeAngelo speaks of a few guys who deliberately piss girls off to sleep with them faster. I don't do it on purpose, but it does happen occasionally. I'll be sure to follow up with you guys :)
Funny stuff but remember that Don Juans don't fight. They spin plates and get laid. No need for altercations

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
Funny stuff but remember that Don Juans don't fight. They spin plates and get laid. No need for altercations
You're absolutely right. They don't go physical; I deescalate them if there's a chance of a physical threat, but I try to amuse myself as much as I can.

Craig Clemens (guy that David DeAngelo has as a guest speaker in a few of his programs) says that if you don't catch one in the jaw every once in a while, you're not trying hard enough LOL.

Haven't had a drink thrown at me yet, but it'll probably happen this year. Hell, I'll even ENCOURAGE a girl to do so, even going as far as ordering her to get a water from the bartender just so she can throw it at me. I'll even bring it to her LMFAO.

I'm glad I'm not taking going out so seriously anymore.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mauser96 again.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96, the key word in my post was SELF-AMUSEMENT. I always pick on blondes for their hair color, this one just got very defensive about it, so I decided to mess with her some more.

Same thing when I asked the guy if I could leave: it was done to amuse me. I didn't ask from a subservient position; it was asked in a sarcastic manner that stemmed from him no longer amusing me with his white knighting.

The girl that rapped me was CLEARLY attracted, otherwise she wouldn't have stopped what she was doing and climbed over a crowd to come back to me. She would have just ignored me and/or given me the stink eye for the rest of the night.

If you don't believe you can't sleep with a woman quickly after intentionally getting her angry at you, I'm not sure if you belong on this forum. Then again, most dudes have sillier limiting beliefs, so I'll overlook this one.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I wasn't going to chime in on this, as it isn't my style to create confrontation.

As you know, I rarely get into arguments on the internet, I have better things to do.
Are you serious? You say this, then you start a confrontation with Vice. Good Job!

I've been here longer than you and I've seen you start several arguments and confrontations over the years. People who talk like this are always guilty of what they are actually doing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I also don't hang out at sh*tty sports bars where thirsty insecure AFC's hang out, looking to start a fight over a girl.
I understand why you would make this remark, but that guy handed three guys their @sses. I don't think characterizing him as an thirsty, insecure AFC is quite fair. You don't think the alpha silverback gives out some beatings to some males who try to mess with his women? The guy was hitting on his girl, after all.

I just say this because I think guys here are too quick to label other guys as AFCs.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mauser96 again.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
If you all of a sudden are having more altercations at bars guess what? Its you. Your behavior is causing this, and it makes you look petty, not attractive. It also makes you look insecure, like your out to prove somthing. Qualifying behavior, and DLV.

Trust me, this is all about you, not anyone else.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blonde women that are above average looking (forget the hot ones) attract white knights here in the US like there is no tomorrow. Out of all women out there in the US, blondes overestimate their sense of self worth and are by far the most stuck up and entitled women on the planet. This doesn't apply to Scandinavian and European women because they seemed more chill, most the ones here in America are another story, total ice queens!

The way American culture pedestalizes blondes is insane to the point that every chick from the girl in the trailer park to the bimbo in the sorority that colors her hair blonde thinks she is Scarlett Johansson. What is weird, as I said in my other thread, is that it actually works. From the scrawny nerd to the dumb jock, most guys chase after this women more so than other kinds of women out there.

I have a theory as to why most blonde women here in the US that you find in bars, clubs, trailer parks, and most places are ****s [as always exceptions exist and I have met them].

Girl feels inferior about her looks -------> Tries her best (gym and fashion) to improve her looks ------> Still isn't happy about her looks -----> Colors her hair blonde ------> Gets some validation and love from guys -----> Lets it get to her head ------> Starts abusing her new found gifts because deep down she knows that she had to dye her hair and push herself to be decent looking

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ for real, just offered a "blonde" girl (naturally blond), a freebie home fixture to put in her bathroom, because it was given to me for free, the previous two people I'd offered it two declined (didn't really want the items (worth about $100 brand new)), but she was so quick to say, "Yeah, I'll take them ;) :) :)" it was as if she deserved them anyway or if she gets gifts flung at her every day. They quickly got dispossessed from my hands. Of course, I do it too, when someone offers me something for free so as not to offend. I just told her that it wouldn't go in my bathrooms and I wouldn't need them. It was just a spur-of-the-moment giving away of something. I could've sold them online for $100, but oh well, she surely didn't say "no" and she, the blonde, surely snatched them right up! so fast...taking them off my hands.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What do you call a blonde standing on her hands?

A brunette with bad breath.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of game does work here, I use to be that way in my early-mid twenties and indignation gets a girl's pu$$-y wet for multiple reasons. But I think the main reason why it works is because as others have pointed out, most guys on this planet are complete AFC's and will do anything for a table scrap of attention from a hot girl, blonde or not.

A girl logically gets upset because its "rude" behavior. But subconsciously on a deep level becomes attracted to a guy like that because ultimately it shows her he's a man.

I will say this though, it usually only attracts low self esteem, head-cases most of the time.

Vice is young, can't fault him for experimenting and learning. However I do think the major reason there's disagreement on this behavior is the age difference between Mauser and him.

PIMP

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Im in my 20s and Im with Mauser on this. Most of my friends in their early to late 20s would likely agree with him as well. Also, at least where I am (NY metro area) if you carried yourself the way Vice does...youd likely be getting into altercations rather easily. And an ass-kicking might not be far away depending on variable circumstances. In my view its smarter to diffuse things with guys you dont know, rather than act like a douche...because you dont ever know what can happen.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
This type of game does work here.

I will say this though, it usually only attracts low self esteem, head-cases most of the time.
replace 'hamster' with insecurity and you get the picture.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
This type of game does work here, I use to be that way in my early-mid twenties and indignation gets a girl's pu$$-y wet for multiple reasons. But I think the main reason why it works is because as others have pointed out, most guys on this planet are complete AFC's and will do anything for a table scrap of attention from a hot girl, blonde or not.

A girl logically gets upset because its "rude" behavior. But subconsciously on a deep level becomes attracted to a guy like that because ultimately it shows her he's a man.

Vice is young, can't fault him for experimenting and learning. However I do think the major reason there's disagreement on this behavior is the age difference between Mauser and him.

PIMP

It's real easy to just be friendly with people, and gain there respect. It's especially easy to do this with afc's.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Jaylan said:
^Im in my 20s and Im with Mauser on this. Most of my friends in their early to late 20s would likely agree with him as well. Also, at least where I am (NY metro area) if you carried yourself the way Vice does...youd likely be getting into altercations rather easily. And an ass-kicking might not be far away depending on variable circumstances. In my view its smarter to diffuse things with guys you dont know, rather than act like a douche...because you dont ever know what can happen.

Honestly gaylan.... I agree. Up in the north people are certified "badasses" and always want to fight, no idea why. I **** with people in bars but I'm good at playing it off and then we end up friends lol, some people can sell their bs and others are just asshats

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Honestly gaylan.... I agree. Up in the north people are certified "badasses" and always want to fight, no idea why. I **** with people in bars but I'm good at playing it off and then we end up friends lol, some people can sell their bs and others are just asshats
This. Bolded and underlined for emphasis.

I met one of my good friends this way, we were standing in line and he clowned on my shirt. I clowned him back and five minutes later we realized we were buying each other shots. This dude was a scary big ex-Marine and could have easily kicked my ass, but he was chill.

And to emphasize a point (since my OP wasn't well thought out to convey what I was trying to say), I do not blithely wander around the bar/club looking to start sh*t. I'll be doing my thing and every once in a while a wild white knight will appear while I'm harmlessly teasing a girl (and she's loving it) and will try to "rescue" her when in reality she's loving it and he can't read body language or understand why teasing is effective. THEN I deploy the tooling, and every once in a while wild white knight gets butthurt and wants to fight to save his ego. Thereby I deploy deescalation and everyone moves on in their lives.

As far as altercations with girls go, I often am doing nothing wrong and they'll appear out of the darkness, sh*t testing me. Those are the ones that are DTF so long as I step the f*ck up and handle them, which hasn't happened yet because it's always this weird surprise sexy b*tch jumping out of the shadows.