I'm so low, I don't want to go on--Please help-Any advice will be appreciated

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cccc, bad, bad, bad aura.

It seems your whole fusebox just went to that great power conduit in the sky.
You've got a HORSELOAD of plugged up energy channels there buddy. You really oughta do something about them.

Bioenergy makes miracles

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Titus wrote:

"Cccc, bad, bad, bad aura.

It seems your whole fusebox just went to that great power conduit in the sky.
You've got a HORSELOAD of plugged up energy channels there buddy. You really oughta do something about them.

Bioenergy makes miracles"

What are you talking about Titus????

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What i said. You have totaly clogged up energy channels.

Imagine you body a as powerplant of energy, instead of just a sack of meat and bones. There is a place where energy comes into you, and where it goes out. Life energy. And there are 7 "checkpoints" in your body, which that flowing current flows throu and fills up all the time. They regulate everything, love, hate, emotions, being sucessful at work, at relationships, confidence... practicaly every state that you head can get into.

And, here's the bad news.

The "checkpoints" depend on one another (they range upwards from your dyck to the point of your head), and once one fails, all the rest after it fail too.

The good news:

They can always be refilled and brought up to full power again.

A disclaimer:
This is not the only way to save you from your depression. There are tons of ways to do it, but this one is still a bit different. It attacks the problem at it's core. And i stick my dyck in the nearest microwave oven it 100% works.

G'luck!

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's threads like this that remind me of how many greats peeps we got here - good advice by everyone so far...

Last week my girlfriend left me for another guy - I can still hear her words echoing in my head like some kind of demonic,broken record: "I want to be with him." I was zombie-like for the first few days, then I realized everything that has been previously mentioned in this thread - A real man doesn't NEED a women in his life. I was single for 3 years before her, and I remember how damn happy I was with only myself to worry about! Time heals all wounds, and you will come out of it a better and stronger person.

Hang in there man, things are gonna get better - the next few months are gonna be rough, no doubt about it, just power through em and keep yourself busy - the one thing you DO NOT want to do is sit and dwell on the past, cause that's exactly what it is: history. Good luck!

Last edited:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit the gym and release that pent up anger