"I'm so lonely i could cry"

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the following post on another message board:
Not that I would cry for real. I feel like I'm just dying b/c I'm so lonely. It's quite difficult to explain it and I don't know what to do. This feeling just tears you apart from the inside. I'm not talking about guys here, it's a girl business I guess. So.. if you ever felt like that... What did you do please? I don't wanna die.
Damn, i felt pretty bad for that guy, so i sent him this PM:
I'm about to do the biggest favor that anyone's ever done for you, so i suggest you listen well. Head over to the site below and read everything in sight. Join the forums and read, read, read. See what others did to get from where you are now, to dating multiple gorgeous women at the same time. Trust me, if you take this seriously and put in a lot of work, you won't be lonely for long. Good luck, and keep me updated. My nickname on their forums is the same.
www.sosuave.com
Anyway guys, i know most of us have been where he is today, perhaps not to that extent, but everyone knows what it's like to be lonely. So post some encouraging words here, and i'll send a link to this thread his way!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus you Good Samaritan, you may just have changed that boy's life :)

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I feel lonely I'll usually get drunk.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting Back

I know what the dude is going through...

I've been in a similar situation - not to that extent, but feeling alone.

I split from my GF after 4.5 yrs - starting all over again.

My best advice is not to hold anything back. Read, post messages - pour your sole out, cry, kick, run, shout. Do whatever you have to to release what your feeling inside.

This site is full of AWESOME guys - with good advice. read and learn and follow the advice.

Don't do anything stupid, just feel and go with the flow. You will get to the other side. This is a tough time in your life, but it will make you stronger.

Take up a hobby, join a club, do volunter work... get out there - there's a world of people out there that need help to - your probably in a good position to help these in the future.

Peace brother.

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel this guy's pain so much that I will share with him a story that I have never told anyone.

I remember about ten years ago when I was so lonely I could cry. I was not only the quiet type but was mildly introverted. If it weren't for the fact that I was considered to be attractive by quite a bit of females, I probably would have never gotten dates because I rarely approached women and got used to them coming on to me and used it as a crutch for most of my life.

As I got older, I discovered that females tend to approach or reveal their attraction to males a lot less often and my boyish good lucks was succumbing to age (started to look more like a man I guess). Women were not coming on to me as much any more and I was stuck in a position where I had to learn how to actually communicate well enough with strange women to get them interested enough in me to date me. I wondered how would I ever do this. I was shy and my approaches to women didn’t have any umph!

I decided to buy a book to learn how to communicate well with women. I took that book every where with me. I took it on the L train, the bus, to work. Everywhere!

What stands out in my mind to this day and is one of the most profound and vivid memories of my life ( I still remember what I wore that day and where I was headed). When I finished the book, right after I read the very last word, I began to imagine myself being a guy who could actually walk up to not just any freak but up to anyone and start a conversation. While I imagined this I asked myself, “can this actually ever be me? Could I ever be able to approach anyone and hold a conversation no matter who it was?”

This moment was so pivotal and important in my life that I will admit that I actually did cry while I stood waiting for that train that day. They were tears of joy because I felt that I was finally free of my shyness and introverted prison after reading this book. Soon, I was striking up conversation with women around every corner as well as anyone who I felt like I wanted to talk to.

A couple of months later, I decided to move to a different state and start a new life with the new me. Three months after reading that book (Yes, three), I was in clubs challenging my new friends to how many women I could “pull” that night and how many numbers I could walk away with. I would win every time. I was heavily motivated and enthusiastic.

At this moment, I still can’t believe that I was ever that shy introverted person. I am almost a completely different person. I talk to anyone whom I choose, I can be the loudest guy in a group sometimes, I am considered a good conversationalist, and I date often. Now when my friends and me go out, they expect me to sniff out the hottest woman in the joint and “pull” her. It doesn’t always happen but I am always willing to try.

In retrospect, the book I read was sort of AFC (don’t ask me the name of it because all you need is the DJ Bible. It’s the best set of guidelines I have ever read on the subject of attracting freaks). But it got me started and put me on the road to changing my life.
But nothing is more gratifying than the time when I was about leave one of my past jobs to begin my career and one of my bosses shook my hand and told me that I would be very successful because I have "great people skills."

My suggestion is to read the DJ bible thoroughly. Buy a new ink cartridge and PRINT, PRINT, and PRINT. Take the articles with you everywhere you go and READ, READ, READ. And, of course, None of this does any good if you don’t PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. Your life will change and you will soon discover that you can still feel lonely even if you have several women in your life.

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a cool thread.
I'm finding my Dj training helps me meet people , not just HB's all over the place , I'm a much more 'sociable' person now.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teheheh Im imagining Frosty on the train reading a book called "How to pick up chicks!"

while a HB is looking at him from up above..

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frosty
I feel this guy's pain so much that I will share with him a story that I have never told anyone.

I remember about ten years ago when I was so lonely I could cry. I was not only the quiet type but was mildly introverted. If it weren't for the fact that I was considered to be attractive by quite a bit of females, I probably would have never gotten dates because I rarely approached women and got used to them coming on to me and used it as a crutch for most of my life.

As I got older, I discovered that females tend to approach or reveal their attraction to males a lot less often and my boyish good lucks was succumbing to age (started to look more like a man I guess). Women were not coming on to me as much any more and I was stuck in a position where I had to learn how to actually communicate well enough with strange women to get them interested enough in me to date me. I wondered how would I ever do this. I was shy and my approaches to women didn’t have any umph!

I decided to buy a book to learn how to communicate well with women. I took that book every where with me. I took it on the L train, the bus, to work. Everywhere!

What stands out in my mind to this day and is one of the most profound and vivid memories of my life ( I still remember what I wore that day and where I was headed). When I finished the book, right after I read the very last word, I began to imagine myself being a guy who could actually walk up to not just any freak but up to anyone and start a conversation. While I imagined this I asked myself, “can this actually ever be me? Could I ever be able to approach anyone and hold a conversation no matter who it was?”

This moment was so pivotal and important in my life that I will admit that I actually did cry while I stood waiting for that train that day. They were tears of joy because I felt that I was finally free of my shyness and introverted prison after reading this book. Soon, I was striking up conversation with women around every corner as well as anyone who I felt like I wanted to talk to.

A couple of months later, I decided to move to a different state and start a new life with the new me. Three months after reading that book (Yes, three), I was in clubs challenging my new friends to how many women I could “pull” that night and how many numbers I could walk away with. I would win every time. I was heavily motivated and enthusiastic.

At this moment, I still can’t believe that I was ever that shy introverted person. I am almost a completely different person. I talk to anyone whom I choose, I can be the loudest guy in a group sometimes, I am considered a good conversationalist, and I date often. Now when my friends and me go out, they expect me to sniff out the hottest woman in the joint and “pull” her. It doesn’t always happen but I am always willing to try.

In retrospect, the book I read was sort of AFC (don’t ask me the name of it because all you need is the DJ Bible. It’s the best set of guidelines I have ever read on the subject of attracting freaks). But it got me started and put me on the road to changing my life.
But nothing is more gratifying than the time when I was about leave one of my past jobs to begin my career and one of my bosses shook my hand and told me that I would be very successful because I have "great people skills."

My suggestion is to read the DJ bible thoroughly. Buy a new ink cartridge and PRINT, PRINT, and PRINT. Take the articles with you everywhere you go and READ, READ, READ. And, of course, None of this does any good if you don’t PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. Your life will change and you will soon discover that you can still feel lonely even if you have several women in your life.
What was this book called?

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im imagining Frosty on the train reading a book called "How to pick up chicks!" while a HB is looking at him from up above..
Lol. You have to imagine me with my nose right in the book too, almost touching my face.

The book was called "How To Scoop Hos." Lol.

Never mind the book. Sosuave.com has the most complete literature on picking up women I have ever read. You have to wade thru some questionable stuff but most of the stuff is great.
Books seem to contain advice from dorky-looking guys telling you how to pick up chicks. Sosuave.com has many different authors and many of them have been out in the field and you can compare their info with other guys from the sight and craft your own style.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Krassus you were playing God :D... Sosuave is probably even more enlightening when you're so lonely you can cry. Just when you think everything on the internet is useless and you're never gonna know how to get a girl...

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Krassus.... anything new with our lonely boy? did he listen to you? By the way, respect to you for showing him this website.
Peace.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at your loneliness and decide what you will do about it. It’s only a state of mind.

-Own up to the feelings of loneliness and let others know of your condition. It is nothing to be ashamed about. But do not complain repeatedly about being alone. It is your job to reach out, take the first step, and then take steps to build connections with others.

-If you restrict yourself to only one kind of closeness, it will limit your opportunities to have a variety of emotional needs met. For example, you want a close romantic relationship to fill your loneliness, so you exclude all relationships that fit that bill. Well, since you can’t receive romance on command, you may spend many more lonely nights than if you open yourself to caring in a variety of ways for a variety of people.

-Be creative in the way in which you go about connecting with others. For example, let’s suppose you are homebound because of a physical condition. You may ask others to come to you. Or you may use the telephone or computer to connect with others, or you may decide to join a ham radio network and contact people all over the world. Although these ways carry constraint with them, you have many opportunities to break through to others as you can devise.

--Dr. Lynn Weiss

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I feel lonely I'll usually get drunk.
You do, of course, realize that alcohol amplifies any emotional feeling that you are experiencing while you are drinking.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol-the cause of and solution to all of life's problems---Homer Simpson

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bill
So Krassus.... anything new with our lonely boy? did he listen to you? By the way, respect to you for showing him this website.
Peace.
He hasn't responded to my PM yet. I'll keep you guys up-to-date.

Oakley

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here(first post) but I have read numerous posts on here and they are what made me sign up in the first place. The guys on here are straight forward, and don't give stupid answers when someone has a serious question.

Hope to see you guys around the boards :)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oakley
I'm new here(first post) but I have read numerous posts on here and they are what made me sign up in the first place. The guys on here are straight forward, and don't give stupid answers when someone has a serious question.

Hope to see you guys around the boards :)
Ahhh...another lurker has decided to come to the table.

Welcome to Sosuave.

You're life just took a turn for the better, we guarantee it.:cool:

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Sosuave. You're life just took a turn for the better, we guarantee it

Every now and then I think about the media getting wind of this site and wanting to do a story on it then we all have to burn and shred all of the documents (DJ BIBLE and all) and pour gasoline all over the site and set it to flames.

We need a self-destruct button.

There goes my wild imagination again. If any body wants me I'll be over there [ points to empty corner].