I'm so close to giving up on women

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I'm not going to chase them anymore, there's no point for me as a minority here. It makes me even more mad that minorities have trouble dating their own race now. Location matters the most, and some minorities are in favorable locations, but I'm in an unfavorable location. I'm just going to have to wait till I have the capability of traveling to a different country.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women see men of majority higher value than minority , but again they know they will end up settling with their men , so play of "husband material" by being rich with strong personality

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Like I'm not going to chase them anymore, there's no point for me as a minority here. It makes me even more mad that minorities have trouble dating their own race now. Location matters the most, and some minorities are in favorable locations, but I'm in an unfavorable location. I'm just going to have to wait till I have the capability of traveling to a different country.

I use to think that too,

but I beat a local Spainard at his own game.

I am Asian.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you going to do? try men?

dude. the game is a son of a ***** and it doesn't give back. you got to TAKE WHAT YOU WANT!

that's what i learned anyway.

P

perseverance

You're problems are:

A) You care too much.
B) You're outcome dependent.
C) You're highly struck about your race.
D) You project a great sense of negativity.

Positive Mental Attitude mixed with a care free mindset is needed in order for you to start seeing a modicum of improvement with women.

Rejection is not that bad, I get rejected a lot and I'm white. It's myth that White men have it easy.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

Its just part of the game to get rejected a lot, go on ****ty dates with *****es and not click with someone.

The game is completely random, women are all different want different things, I know cute girls who are dating minority guys.

I know good looking guys who get rejected like crazy.

Dating and marriage is the biggest mixed bag.

You just need to be able to deal with rejection and not care.
Honestly rejection is mostly up to the girl. Some girls are not looking to be picked up at all, some wont be open to x or y situation but only to z. (social circle, club, car, work etc.)

If you want sex then just force yourself to collect numbers without shame, it can seriously be as easy as just going up to a girl and saying hey how are you? Heres my number.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:
This is true.

Its just part of the game to get rejected a lot, go on ****ty dates with *****es and not click with someone.

The game is completely random, women are all different want different things, I know cute girls who are dating minority guys.

I know good looking guys who get rejected like crazy.

Dating and marriage is the biggest mixed bag.

You just need to be able to deal with rejection and not care.
Honestly rejection is mostly up to the girl. Some girls are not looking to be picked up at all, some wont be open to x or y situation but only to z. (social circle, club, car, work etc.)

If you want sex then just force yourself to collect numbers without shame, it can seriously be as easy as just going up to a girl and saying hey how are you? Heres my number.

Good post, its all numbers game right?

REALLY?

No because some minorities try everyday for their whole life and still get nothing.

OP has a point.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well ****.. lol someone's gotta lose. better you than me.

thanks for playing, collect your prize once you exit the stage