Im sick and tired of hearing that girls are better than us.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny how when women cheat it's because the guy wasn't treating her right, not paying enough attention etc.......BUT when a guy cheats...he's a dog, player, a hole.......

This perception in our society that women are "sugar and spice and everything nice" still has a major influence over how we perceive women. Maybe a few decades back when women still acted like women this was true, but not anymore. A majority of women have become "victims" who use that role to gain power over men.

Nobody wants women to be abused, but nobody should want some poor bastage kicked out of his own house just because some beotch said he's abusive.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Socialreject, listen to me. your getting too technical on every word I said here.
obviously not ALL women cheat. A person with half a brain know that there are always exceptions, in other words ALL or NONE doesnt exist. some women cant cheat cuz they are so afraid of their partner, some donno how to cheat, some want to cheat but there is no one to cheat with. there are various reasons why they cant or dont cheat. However, I guarantee you if your gurl is a HB8.5-9.5 she has either 90% already cheated on you( physically, emotionally, or otherways) or has thought about it PLENTY of times.
your attitude doesnt seem don juan at all from what I read. you are giving way too much respect to women.

and yes, the ugly chicks mostly dont cheat simply because there arent that many guys who want them. on this site, we dont, or at least i dont even consider HB that are under 8. trust me, even HB 3-7, if they get the slightest attention, they will do it. I have persoanl experience with that. the most inocent looking HB3 that I thought was the biggest geek let some dude i know finger her like mad.

An earlier post also mentioned something that I can relate to. these few girls I know look so " nice and innocent" but they talked behind my buddy's back like crazy and were thinking of plans to mess with his head.

Dont be naive, accept the reality and the fact that they are a completely different species, whether good or bad i dont give a ****. those are the facts, and u must act on them.

and... u knew i couldnt leave without saying this lol so here it goes to all those mofo feminists out there:

I DO BELIEVE GUYS ARE BETTER OR AT LEAST HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE BETTER THAN GIRLS... and get this... IN EVERY ASPECT YOU CAN THINK OF.:yes:
but thats my personal opinion. :rockon:

ciao

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Then why are they completely and utterly flabberghasted by what we do all the time?

Why are their feelings hurt all the time if they understand our actions? They'd know we were just being how guys are and not out to get them all the time.

I know.. they're faking ignorance all the time, right?

Or how about their incredible ability to nag forever yet we continue to not do what they say because they're nagging? Let's keep on doing something that never works! yay! what incredible social skills!
they know it. but they cant help it. thats why they say to jerks they love " oh i wish he was nice". they know what he is doing that is causing them attraction, but they jsut cant help it, they love the dude. if u trigger certain emotions, its irreversible.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I think it's funny how when women cheat it's because the guy wasn't treating her right, not paying enough attention etc.......BUT when a guy cheats...he's a dog, player, a hole.......

YES

PREACH IT BROTHER!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the majority of your post except not totally with this section below...

"I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. WOMEN ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH. EVEN THE NICEST GIRL YOU SEE HAS SOME THOUGHTS RUNNING DOWN IN THAT BRAIN THAT ONLY THE MSOT EVIL MAN COULD EVER THINK OF."

I don't agree with it because I think the majority of people male and female inherently are disloyal scum controlled by their primal urges and have no sense of honor or if they do they ignore it.

There are few people male or female you can truly trust in this life but the only one you can trust just about 100% of the time is the one whose face stares back at you in the mirror in the morning when you are all alone.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I agree with the majority of your post except not totally with this section below...

"I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. WOMEN ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH. EVEN THE NICEST GIRL YOU SEE HAS SOME THOUGHTS RUNNING DOWN IN THAT BRAIN THAT ONLY THE MSOT EVIL MAN COULD EVER THINK OF."

I don't agree with it because I think the majority of people male and female inherently are disloyal scum controlled by their primal urges and have no sense of honor or if they do they ignore it.

There are few people male or female you can truly trust in this life QUOTE]

Hi! Kontroller X. Thanks for bringing this up. I was a bit frustrated when I wrote this specific part of the post to be honest. Also, If you read a few of my posts before u wrote, i explained that there is no good or bad, there is just a nature. hence I completely agree with you, that both female and male are jsut animals dominated by their primary urges. that is precisely the correct terminology to put that statement.

However, I did mean that women have more manipulative nature than us and they are less loyal in general of the norm.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it. ~ Hitch

This is true, many women are so stupid they don't even know what they want. They say " I don't want any more jerks " And run after a jerk. I say " I don't want any more crazy women " and the second I find out a girl is a crazy woman. I reject her.

Once agian Khash good post :rockon:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Khash...

If women are as worthless as you say they are... WHY do you even spend time with them? Why are you on this board? Why are you even interested at all in them?

I dunno about you, but if everything you said was true, i wouldn't give a rats ass about women anymore since obviously they are very very far beneath me.

You are basically saying that every woman you've ever ****ed was a disloyal slvt who acted on mere impulses of 'attraction' and had absolutely no control over herself nor had any intelligence to speak of. Is that what you are saying?

You say i have tomuch respect for women. Let me tell ya..i have NO respect for women... i have NO respect for men. I have respect for any individual who has EARNED my respect. And guess what... some of those individuals are women.

This thread and your posts are beginning to sound more and more like bitter misogynist bullcrap. Why can't you simply accept that women are just human beings, individuals, some suck, others don't. Some are dumb, some aren't. Why must you generalize and preferably degrade women in general in order to feel better about yourself? Can you not simply establish for yourself that you are a confident, decent man?

What you are doing is the exact same thing that all those fvcking feminist b!tches are doing. Filling peoples heads with negative ideas about the opposite sex.

I DO BELIEVE GUYS ARE BETTER OR AT LEAST HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE BETTER THAN GIRLS... and get this... IN EVERY ASPECT YOU CAN THINK OF.
Sure whatever man. So you think you can be better at just about anything than any woman? Errr wake up, seriously ;-)

You don't need to suspect each and every woman of being mindless thralls to this magical 'attraction' in order to stop being naïve. There is also the option to simply grow up...

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

relax. stop crying and go read everything i said instead of being selfish. im not even going to respond to someone who just reads one line and writes an essay about it. by the way, who editted that essay for you? LOL I made need his services later.

let me put it in a way u can understand:... what... in...the...blue...hell...are...you...talking about? i dont even think ur in the right thread anymore. i never said women are so worthless. u are clearly just trying to project ur thoughts on this thread.

Meanwhile to the rest of you guys I found a quote by David DeAngelo that reinforces my point of making women better than us. He said:

Did you know that there is a universal step-by-step “mating sequence” that ALL humans go through? It starts with eye contact and ends with sex… do YOU know the steps that happen in between?(News Flash: Almost all women know what these steps are, but almost NO men know - could this be the reason why most men are uncomfortable "taking the next step"?)

he is trying to say that women no everything and men donno anything? he is a very smart man, no doubt. However, he is just out there to sell this stuff. this is why he says it like that, so that you as a chump realize that other men are also bad, so you get motivated and buy his product.

its a misunderstanding on DeAngelo's part because he doesnt know he is actually making things worst for guys. guys start thinking that "oh my god, women know everything" and they become more concious about their behavirou infront of women. women pick up this up, and take advantage.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY THIS WHOLE PROCESS for SUCCCEEDING WITHWOMEN IS RATHER LONG. In the beginning, we try our hardest to " act right" for them we give them way too much credit and we think they are perfect. They pickup on this quickly.

if you go in with the mindset that they are less than you FROM THE BEGINNING, the process of succeeding with women will take less time.

I guarantee you. I will post this on a newthread so our fellow brothers who havent visited this can also see.

Ciao

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Selfish? Wtf?! I did read the whole thread...but you keep spin doctoring it around until it takes a whole new approach... something a lot of you guys seem especially practiced in tbh...

First you said no woman could be faithful. Then you said no women could be faithful simply out of virtue (it had to be that they just COULDN'T cheat for some or other reason). Your explanation for that is the fact (according to you) that women are mindless thralls when tranced by the magical 'DJ', the top male, etc. You also added that 99% sleep with this guy. You also said that basically every single women has the most evil and sinister thoughts...

And now you are saying that I'm off topic, not even talking about this thread anymore and just projecting my own feelings on this thread when i say that i think most of this is just a collection of negativity and bitterness towards women. Not to mention gross generalisation...

Even up to a point where it's become, to me, unclear whether it's still about motivation or just bashing. Cause to be perfectly frank, half the guys on this topic are just saying "yeah you're right women are crap!"... while the idea was to spark confidence wasn't it?

Like i said, i understand the idea behind your thread. It's to launch those who value women too HIGH (as more than men) into a new perspective. In order to restore a balance in their way of thinking they need to be woken up. What i am objecting to is the MEANS through which you are doing this. You are going way way to far with your statements. You are telling these guys that women are crap in every possible way (so hey, don't be afraid of them or approaching them, cause they suck anyways!!). It would be much better to simply come out with the truth instead of some negative generalisation! Cause most of what you said about women are unfortunately simply blatant LIES.

Now I'm really sorry if i pissed all over your parade or whatever but I'm personally a tad sick of negativity, as i mentioned in my first post. This has done NOTHING for me but piss me off and instill a belief in my head that women are evil. And guess what... It didn't make me feel good while sarging AT ALL because i was starting to wonder why the fvck i was even bothering. You are teaching guys how to be arsholes instead of teaching them how to be naturally confident. I feel like a dummy for letting this kind of stuff affect my mindset tbh and i shouldn't let it have because that was never my problem anyways. But yeah, live and learn!

And to be honest it seems like a lot of guys here have a similar mindset. In fact i'm starting to believe that here on SS i'm one of the few guys who actually LIKE women and who values them for what they are (not what i think they should be). So thx for your motivation, but i'd much rather motivate myself by realising and telling myself that i am MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH to approach women, furthermore they are in FACT quite lucky to have caught my attention because i'm a really great guy. See how that works? I didn't need to bash anyone at all! It was just some positive reinforcement and noone had to be the focus of negative energy!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
kash, you 'facts' are a bit lopsided... while there may be some truth to it it's still lopsided. Your post assumes that all women cheat. They don't! That is bull, utter and complete bull. SOME women cheat... you could even say MORE women than men cheat. But don't try to make that into ALL women cheat, because that is simply negative and untrue!
You're straight up wrong. All women cheat on some level. When a girl isn't with her guy, and flirts with another guy at a club, that's emotional cheating. When a girl leads a guy on, gives him her number, and then never answers the phone when he calls, that's emotional cheating. I'm sure if your girlfriend saw you talking to an attractive lady, flirting with her, and generally having a good time she'd be pissed off. Why is it ok for her to do the same thing to you, behind your back much less? I don't think it'd be ok for my girlfriend to go to a club and let random sweaty dudes grind on her ass and grope her.

Not all cheating is physical. On nearly every level, girls can't stand to be lonely. It's just some seek attention, while others seek attention and the c0ck.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
You're straight up wrong. All women cheat on some level. When a girl isn't with her guy, and flirts with another guy at a club, that's emotional cheating. When a girl leads a guy on, gives him her number, and then never answers the phone when he calls, that's emotional cheating. I'm sure if your girlfriend saw you talking to an attractive lady, flirting with her, and generally having a good time she'd be pissed off. Why is it ok for her to do the same thing to you, behind your back much less? I don't think it'd be ok for my girlfriend to go to a club and let random sweaty dudes grind on her ass and grope her.

Not all cheating is physical. On nearly every level, girls can't stand to be lonely. It's just some seek attention, while others seek attention and the c0ck.

Oooooh, wait so ALL women cheat ON SOME LEVEL...Like the fact that most if not all women have had sexual fantasies about another guy than their husband/bf or like if they look at another guy for example. I think i get it now. And of course ON SOME OR OTHER LEVEL all guys don't cheat, no guys with wives/gf's ever had sexual fantasies about another women or stood there drooling at some HB... :rolleyes: . Seriously, you are no longer talking about cheating here but borderline paranoia.

I don't give a rats ass if my gf (if i even had one) dances/talks/looks at other guys... who cares?! Like i wouldn't?? lol! Yeah i think i'd definitely have something to say about it if some guy called my/our house, but that is just not acceptable and i've never had anything like that happen to me tbh.

Seriously... if you want to nitpick at the definition of cheating then i'd have to say that relationship hoppers ALWAYS cheat at some point, nomatter their gender. They always "fall for someone else" and then start talking break-up talk while they are already prancing around with a boner/creampants over the new guy/girl and being confused on the inside because of the mix of guilt and 'in love' hormones. And they got to go online of course and post their whole sobstory just to get some replies that tell them they aren't horrible people... right... To be perfectly frank, now we are just talking about "dumb people" and i think we both know what happens when you get involved with a dumb person... They end up making you the ass.

Seriously, we can sit here and overanalyze things till the cows come home. I think the bottom line is simply that neither women nor men are "perfect", that you aren't perfect, that i'm not perfect and that none of the women we talk to are perfect either, but they do have something to "offer" us or we wouldn't bother with them at all. It's a negotiation and the benefits go both ways unless you are desperate to sell. Some have nothing to offer, some little, some a lot

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of women's 'superiority': I overheard this girl complaining about her weight while waiting in line at uni coffee shop, she commented: "I'm not fat enough to be overweight but thin enough to be skinny, I think I'm going to go on a diet"
LMAO:crackup: