I'm ready to ask out a girl for the first time!

apec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****. I don't see any solid advice in any of these posts.

Dude. Next time you go in. Walk up to her. A simple "hey" will work. Don't stop yourself, otherwise a rush of anxiety will probably overcome you(if it hasn't already). Walk up say hi. Talk about anything. ****ing aliens work. After a few minutes get her number. Say we should get lunch on xxx if you want to. Understand that there is a high chance of failing. As long as you do it you succeeded. Then go do it to 10 more girls and tell me why she was so special.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
apec said:
Holy ****. I don't see any solid advice in any of these posts.

Dude. Next time you go in. Walk up to her. A simple "hey" will work. Don't stop yourself, otherwise a rush of anxiety will probably overcome you(if it hasn't already). Walk up say hi. Talk about anything. ****ing aliens work. After a few minutes get her number. Say we should get lunch on xxx if you want to. Understand that there is a high chance of failing. As long as you do it you succeeded. Then go do it to 10 more girls and tell me why she was so special.
hey man thanks for the good advice. i agree with this. Unfortunately, this girl who has been there the previous Thursdays and Fridays was not there this week! Oh well, I am hanging out with a friend and we are going to the mall next week to pick up some girls. I'll get some practice approaching then.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls just have to be hot, look good, be born cute, thats all, nothing else, a girl can be a boring person, have no life, have no goals or no ambition, be bratty, whine, complain, mope around all the time, have no confidence, not value themselves, but if they are at least very hot, us guys will still accept them. However, the same thing does not apply for us guys.