I'm posting this in desperation....

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I barely have even put myself out they're enough I feel. I mean, I even get the slightest bit of attention, and I like her already. Yeah, that sort is happening now. I will get into it later. Lack of game or a plan has been a problem it seems. It may stem from something else. I also feel I have an identity crisis as in I don't know I really am. The awesome guy thing, that's what I feel I lack. I mean, I go to school, I am surrounded by people, and I feel so isolated. I mean, I really don't know what it is. I wake up every day, and I am miserable. Anything can set me off, sometimes I even take it out on people. Or have to be careful not too. It is this constant thing. I mean, it's like I am in conflict with myself, and take it out on the world.
ok sorry to say bro, but this just went from a forum problem to a shrink problem. Make an appointment, you obviously have some serious inner issues. No offense of course

all I can say is that I used to be like you in the sense that I would like a girl the second she showed me some attention, I mean its hard not to, especially if she is somewhat attractive. But in time you will learn what it means to be a true Don Juan and live above all women and only put your "shield" down when the time is right

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get some help. You should also think about taking a long vacation, like go backpacking or something.