Im new, to everything

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i just joined this board but ive been reading it for a few weeks. I'm 17 and very inexperienced when it comes to girls. I'm a loner who talks very rerely and only to a select few people. I guess i just stopped talking because people were never really too accepting of me. I'm not a loser but im not cool eather.

Anyway a few months ago, i noticed this girl that kept looking at me(in a good way i guess)durring the few moments we saw eachother in the hallway. This eye contact lasted about 2 seconds and was very frequent. Then after some time she started avoiding my eyes completely. Now when i see her she looks at me and quickly stares away only to look back after a half a second.

She is not popular or anything, she hangs out with the drama kids. I havent talked to her yet because im just not confident enough. Im not experienced in these things so im asking for any advice or experience you guys had with eye contact. Could this eye contact be a sign of interest?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Could be......keep reading.;)

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And the fact she ceised making long eye contacts, most likely, means she is disapointed with the fact you did not initate any convos or make any move. She gave up. But it is never to late.

I know how you feel. I am exactly like you -- with one difference, I overcame it. So I know what I'm talking about.

To cut this short -- i have to go -- say HI next time you see her. And ask her something. A questions. If she is any of your classes, ask her if she can help you during lunch or something.

Argh, I will respond in further detail later. or PM me for a rush response. GTG sorry

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the info. I look forward to your further explanation.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my thread: Fitch's Inner Revolution.

The same concept should apply to you. Be yourself. Do not be intidated --

I have 3 tests tomorrow, so yet again -- I shall continue at another time.

The basic thing is be yourself. Take action into your own hands. She is interested. She "gave up" because you did nothing. However, you should revitalize her interest in you. TALK TO HER. Take the first step; DO IT.

Start with a Hi. You will see how easy it is once you begin...

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story is very good. I also like to write and draw about battles and stuff like that. Only in my head i fight but perish in the end. I guess that is the whole mental reflection of what i think of myself right now. You got some skills as a writer though. The last sentince where the eagle is flying over the battlefield is worthy enough to be a quote.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. As I begin to write my story -- I will post exerpts of it.

Any suggestions for the story?

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I'm basically the same person you are but just 2 years younger. Maybe she's interested in you, go talk to her, you never know.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
just try to find a way to initiate a small convo or maybe just a little word exchange it will do wonders. get her laughin but dont be obnoxious or cheesy.