I'm in love with a stripper

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha not really.

I have not logged on here for a long, long time and I have no idea how many times this question has been asked. But I was just curious if anyone has any good advice for attracting strippers and some do's/don'ts?

any feedback would be appreciated.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this kind of a shameless plug for my post but interpret my thoughs as you will.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't concern yourself with strippers as they have already had over one thousand penises thundering inside of them, they will give you AIDS, go for some other hot babe that may have only had the ten penises, it is safer. :D

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple:

1st Rule: Be really good looking, with a great body.

I've known a couple and I've asked them this question, unfotunately they both said the same thing, they do the picking up, if he's hot and they want a ****. Then it's just a matter of going with it and not looking like you've just won the jackpot.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Don't concern yourself with strippers as they have already had over one thousand penises thundering inside of them, they will give you AIDS, go for some other hot babe that may have only had the ten penises, it is safer. :D
Some of you guys in here seem to be confusing a "stripper" with a "prostitute".

Strippers take their cloths off, and stupid men pay for the privilage of watching them do that. You are not even allowed to touch them, put aside fvck them.

You'll be surprised how many of these strippers actually lead pretty ordinary lives when they are not "working". Stripping for them is just like any other job, and it doesnt involve fvcking the customers.

Prostitutes however, get ravaged hardcore on a daily basis. The number of d1cks some of them have had inside them probably goes up in the thousands.

So... if you sarge a stripper and pick her up! well done! it shows you've got good game because these chicks get hit all ALL THE TIME!

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash - They might not have sex for money but they do have ALOT more sexual partners than a normal girl.

Oh and also - alot of strippers do also **** for money, they're just more expensive.

They're just more liberal, drugs, sex whatever, all the ones I've known have fit the stripper steriotype.

Also - Most clubs don't allow you to proposition the girls, as I said: you don't pick them up, they pick you up.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to step in here and stick up for strippers. It's not fair to generalise.
I picked up a stripper at a high class club on a buck's night a few months back. She approached me as they all do, looking for someone to pay for a dance, and I just ignored her requests for a dance and started making stupid jokes. We chatted and laughed for about 15mins before she had to go do a private room, and she hunted me out later and slipped me her number. She was my FB for a while before she moved back overseas.
Before I met her, I had the same ideas about strippers as you all did, but the stereotypes are not all true. Sure there may be a lot of skanky ones out there, but some are genuinely nice and surprisingly normal.
She basically just did it because she was living here for a year, and thought she might try it.. She wasn't a slut and didn't have diseases. I was the only guy she'd ever given her number to or had extracurricular activites with from the club. And she's not a two bit ho looking for cash only, she paid her share of drinks and dinners, and even shouted me a couple of times. She was even on the website as one of their top ten girls.

So for those of you who are bagging strippers without even knowing them, step down off your high horse. Sure I'd never want to date a stripper or have anything serious with, but I resent that people generalise them all, the ones I've met have been awesome girls.

Rant over. Sorry. :)

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so how does your stripper compare to the nice simple country girl next door? Would you consider your stripper marriage material? People don't come up with generalisations and stereotypes for nothing..