Im In Dire Need Of Help

YoungPoet2006

Reaction score
me and this young woman have been friends for 5 months and have been dating for 1 month. We are pretty much best friends and tell each other anything. Here is my situation: After about a week we were kissing............etc.

But one day she caught me by surprise and put some tongue into her kiss. I anticipated for this kiss for so long that when i kissed her back, i was nervous. It was awful; i put in too much tongue, almost knocked her backwards, and i kissed her for too long-after she stopped i kept on going.

I know this sounds crazy but i have been a great kisser until that one moment. Now she acts as if she doesn't want to be affectionate with me any more (not that i can blame her), but it has been two weeks since we have kissed, and I walk with her maybe 6 or 7 times a day in school.

She says that she doesn't like making decisions, but she initiated all of our kisses. I don't know if she is afraid ill mess up again or if she wants me to make a move.

How can i recover from this dumb mistake? How can i get her to be affectionate with me again? I don't want to ask her about because i'm afraid ill sound like a pervert or a dummy. What should I do? i am in dire need of help.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by YoungPoet2006
me and this young woman have been friends for 5 months and have been dating for 1 month. We are pretty much best friends and tell each other anything. Here is my situation: After about a week we were kissing............etc.

But one day she caught me by surprise and put some tongue into her kiss. I anticipated for this kiss for so long that when i kissed her back, i was nervous. It was awful; i put in too much tongue, almost knocked her backwards, and i kissed her for too long-after she stopped i kept on going.

I know this sounds crazy but i have been a great kisser until that one moment. Now she acts as if she doesn't want to be affectionate with me any more (not that i can blame her), but it has been two weeks since we have kissed, and I walk with her maybe 6 or 7 times a day in school.

She says that she doesn't like making decisions, but she initiated all of our kisses. I don't know if she is afraid ill mess up again or if she wants me to make a move.

How can i recover from this dumb mistake? How can i get her to be affectionate with me again? I don't want to ask her about because i'm afraid ill sound like a pervert or a dummy. What should I do? i am in dire need of help.
Real simple bro, just kiss her again.

Fall of the horse get back on, keep it simple.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wait for her to initiate everything or else you're going to get nowhere. She's already made it clear that she has no problem with you being somewhat sexual with her. You've already got the green light, so go for it!

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah show her that you really know how to kiss. She showed you that she is ok with kissing, now show her that you are too

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young won.

take charge...show her what you want! and if she doesnt want what you want..accept it..and move on!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if she's so shallow that she'll get so disappointed after one bad kiss.......that would be just stupid and unreasonable on her part. I wouldn't worry about it.

YoungPoet2006

Reaction score
alright. thank yall for your very insightful advice. i'm going to start tonight. holla at ya boy!

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be an a$$hole, but copying my topic title is really sh1tty of you.

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows dude, it could be her that thinks she is an awful kisser. That will lead her to feel uncomfortable initiating it.