i'm having probs with the initial convo

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gday guys

if u remember my old thread, that girl got back with her ex bf now she and all her friends hate me! lol im not to fussed though cause i told one of them to fÛck off to their face which made me feel good :D

anywho i've moved on from her; there is this girl that ive seen around, ive made eye contact a few times with her, and i want to go and talk to her! so my question is; what do u go up and say straight up? im having probs doing this - once i introduce myself to her etc. i will be ok as i can talk about what coruse etc. but its just the first, initial introduction i guess, what do u go up and say to them? (we have never talked before btw)
help me before monday guys! =)

cheers

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her about something she's doing. It's pretty easy really. Just be loose and fun about it. Where do you see her most of the time maybe I can help.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^

anywho i've moved on from her; there is this girl that ive seen around, ive made eye contact a few times with her, and i want to go and talk to her! so my question is; what do u go up and say straight up? im having probs doing this - once i introduce myself to her etc. i will be ok as i can talk about what coruse etc. but its just the first, initial introduction i guess, what do u go up and say to them? (we have never talked before btw)
help me before monday guys! =)

cheers
"Hi, my name is cA^, I've seen you around here before, but I don't think we've ever been properly introduced..."

Once you get her name, follow that up with something funny or witty to set the mood and then go off to the races.

I'm a big fan of just being direct and polite with people...lets you immediately get a sense of their attitude and body language. Plus, nothing makes you look worse than going up and delivering some kind of canned line, as the first thought that goes through anyone's mind is "Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that one," especially if she's noticed you checking her out before; she might think you daft.

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: i'm having probs with the initial convo

Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
"Hi, my name is cA^, I've seen you around here before, but I don't think we've ever been properly introduced..."

Once you get her name, follow that up with something funny or witty to set the mood and then go off to the races.

I'm a big fan of just being direct and polite with people...lets you immediately get a sense of their attitude and body language. Plus, nothing makes you look worse than going up and delivering some kind of canned line, as the first thought that goes through anyone's mind is "Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that one," especially if she's noticed you checking her out before; she might think you daft.
He makes a great point go with something simple. It's not hard all you have to do is not be intimidated! Just remember she's giveing you "the eye" Which is ******** for "Come talk to me quick before I lose intrest in you for being an Average Frustrated Chump that can't talk to girls." She already wants you just remember that.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys,

Thanks for all the replys! Makes me want to see her right now and introduce myself! :)

I think i'll go with the "Hi, my name is ..., I've seen you around here before, but I don't think we've ever been properly introduced..." line - simple, direct and confident :] !

ConfidentDan : Mostly in the library, however I also see her in the corridors but they are quite congested as classes are moving etc. so i'd prefer to do it in the library =) alot quieter and people wont eavesdrop i guess.

thanks again guys, i'll post on how it goes when i get home on monday :]

!