I'm good looking and successful. Why can't i get the girls i want?

Money2burn

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what i gotta snap out of this chump mode. I don't know when, why, or how i got into it. But i'll break it. When i go out i'm going to stop settling for Number Closes... and work more on getting the most out of the same night . I used to be really good that. Thanx again for the input guys.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah with that girl at the bar who approached you, you should've persisted more and maybe went back up to her. You should've went for the pull that night.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Ok some things are not adding up. How the hell can you have any insecurities when you have women coming up to you and begging you for your attention? WTF!!!
Same way hot girls have insecurities, even when lots of guys are begging for their attention.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clubs aren't really the best place to look for a relationship anyways.

Money2burn

Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
clubs aren't really the best place to look for a relationship anyways.
Ya, I've since calmed down, lol. Since last night i've lost the urge to really sweat her. I think the fact is that i thought i wanted her immediately and now i realize i need to step it back and relax. I talked to the older guys at work and they basically explained to me that older women want younger guys more for just sex.

They told me that and that I was "actiing like a straight up *****!!!". Basically that i should just "pull up my skirt" and stop acting like she even matters. I really should have tried to bang her that night. Instead of trying to take it slow and even pretend that the relationship type thing was a factor.

I also know that somewhere down the line i lost inner confidence. I appear confident but i don't express it verbally. Thanx again guys for the pointers.

I may give her a call later on this week just to see what possibly can happen. I'll update info if anything does happen.

Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Not really, the majority of guys are like this with women because it's a reaction to feeling needy since women have the power in the dating game.
Woman only have the power over the men in the dating game if the men give them that power, in reality it is better to be a man than a woman, it is possible for 90% of all men to allure a hot babe in the top 20% of looks, though only 30% of the hottest woman can allure a man who is in the best 20% of looks.

My motto is never go anywhere just to meet hot babes, never pay hot babes any special attention when you meet them, never think about a hot babe or sex unless you are actually with one, if you don't need to have a hot babe then you can have as many of them as you want. :yes:

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
Woman only have the power over the men in the dating game if the men give them that power, in reality it is better to be a man than a woman, it is possible for 90% of all men to allure a hot babe in the top 20% of looks, though only 30% of the hottest woman can allure a man who is in the best 20% of looks.

My motto is never go anywhere just to meet hot babes, never pay hot babes any special attention when you meet them, never think about a hot babe or sex unless you are actually with one, if you don't need to have a hot babe then you can have as many of them as you want. :yes:
What's this percentage stuff? Have women come down to a numbers game and are you hoping for house odds on this? :crazy:

And, guess what, women aren't into what you think are "looks." A hot look for a guy could be $300 shoes. Trust me, I like a guy who's excited about me. It gets me excited! It's how he handles himself after the initial thrill of the "meet" that counts. :p

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a victim of wanting to fall in love bud.. you're human and that's normal.

But yeah listen to your elders at work, stop acting like a b**ch and pull up ur skirt :crackup: love that saying!

No really do that cause you're going to get hurt in the end. I almost did...:nervous:

Money2burn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to text this girl tomorrow at work... and see if i can get her on the phone. If she doesn't respond i'm moving on. Pretty much planning to say.

Me: " I bet your wondering what happened to that sexy muf****a u met at BLVD and why hasn't he called me?"

If she bites... Then i'll just say.

Me: "I've just been really busy this week. Can we talk now?"

I'll post the results.