Im giving her one week then im calling

mm237

Reaction score
During the last couple of days it has been snowing here. which is probably why I am getting overwhelmed with these feelings. I broke up with my gf was with her for about 1.5 yrs, yea i know not the long but my longest and most serious. We were living together talked about marriage etc. Then on the day after visiting her friends and family she came back home and busted a 180 on me. I mean sh*t wasn't perfect before she left but what is. but there were no major problems I could see. Im thinking she busted this on me cause her fvcking single friends who cant get anyone were getting jealous and wanted her to themselves i guess meaning wanting her to move back home after finishing grad school. It was funny cause the only people that would say **** to her were the single ones. Anyways i packed my sh*t and left moved 1 hour away and just got a new job thats in a nice office and something that I acutally somewhat enjoy. Its been 2 months since we ended it somewhat. I mean after SHE would call bit*hing about her life and would come down to see me maybe the dog we got i dont know, and of course everytime she would initiate fvcking so i did might as well get some if its sitting rihgt there. so we stop talking for a week cause when she would come would get relaly intimate cuddle kiss on the lips goodbye etc. so i said fvck it.I basically told her decide what she wants cause im not giong to talk unless we are together. so we got in a little argument didnt talk for a week. i call her to take of something for me cause i was leaving for a couple of days. she calls back the day i told her too but i never return her call. I call her like 5 days later to get my internet router which is almost 200 dollars that i left there after i packed my sh*t cause i forgot. my brother was bit*hing caues he needed it. so no call back from her. then i write her an email that night saying "hey pal i need my router etc etc............ thanks buddy" she replies and says yea...blah blah blah..ill just call u. I was like wtf but she calls to talk about my job and sh*t. i really didnt want to talk to her just cause i knew i would let out some stuff on my chest about her. i talked to her and we ended the call nicely but i said fvck it im goin to call her back and say some stuff to her aobut our relatinship, asking why she busted a 180 (we never talked about it) i said what i had to say and she really didnt want to say anything. . apparently she didnt want that i guess. that day it ended as you know what call me if youre ready to talk ever then i hung up. so its been like 1.5 weeks i wrote her an email yesterday asking for the router again cause she never sent it. i did not call her. I mean if i dont get it soon im asuming she wants a call from me obviously. i write the email in the way of not even hinting at wantding to see or talk to her but rather as rejecting saying pal buddy etc. I do actually want to talk to her right now but fvck man im just a confused sob cause i know i shouldn't but fvck i miss her right now for some reason. between the 2 months i have never felt this. ill call her saturday and tell her you know what im not looking to argue or anything im not going to lie i do want to still talk to you and miss you. sound to needy or what? what should i say cause im calling her one way or antoher if she doesnt call me cause these feelings are eating me up sometimes.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with you. She has decided. Move on.

Throw her contract info away and ignore her e-mails and calls.

No one said this stuff is easy.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
She broke up with you. She has decided. Move on.

Throw her contract info away and ignore her e-mails and calls.

No one said this stuff is easy.

Yes, reps to this guy

Give it up man, I know you don't want to, and I know it wont be easy at all but it must be given up. Delete her contact info its the only way. And like he said ignore her calls and e-mail, otherwise you will go crazy. If she sends you an e-mail dont even read it would be my advice but that is up to you.

Good luck with it man, we all know it isnt easy

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, delete EVERY bit of contact information you have for her. Erase her from your memory...its the only way...I recently did this with my ex..I acted like a fool for too long

Peace

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

and, whatever you do. Do not call her, Oh you want to ask for things back? If it's something you can buy later on that's fair priced, then do so. Cut your loses, it's better to stay away from those that want to hurt you and this person will remind you of the suffering.

Here's a story about a ho awhile back, I gave this biatch a gift worth $200, then she broke up with me about 5 weeks later. I felt like Damn I'm gonna ask for it back, but a well seasoned bro told me "Are you a beggar?" I said no, then he said "Then don't ask for it, live on and swear off dating girls like her ever again"

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
warlord wrote:

Here's a story about a ho awhile back, I gave this biatch a gift worth $200, then she broke up with me about 5 weeks later. I felt like Damn I'm gonna ask for it back, but a well seasoned bro told me "Are you a beggar?" I said no, then he said "Then don't ask for it, live on and swear off dating girls like her ever again"[/QUOTE]

u have a very smart friend my applodes to him. a guy really doesn't have any dignity if he is begging for his presents back, indeed he looks like a beggar

mm237

Reaction score
its not a gift it was mine that i brought to her house so we could both use it for our laptops i didnt say heres a gift

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you dudes buying broads gifts? In the last year I have gotten a new leather jacket, shirts and new pants bought for me.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
Why are you dudes buying broads gifts? In the last year I have gotten a new leather jacket, shirts and new pants bought for me.
sounds not like "don juan" and more like "gigoletto". it's not considered to be "cool" by only receiving gifts from women without resiprocating. it is called "cheap". who can prove me wrong?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
juanita said:
who can prove me wrong?
Who cares is more the point, thats the 2nd retarded AFC themed post youve made and I've only read 2 of your posts, thats some sh!t odds.

But for sh!ts and giggles a man pays her back by giving her the gift of challenge and occasional drama (the threat of fvcking her friends or some other random skank) and being able to make her walk funny for a day or 2.

Men (real ones, the kind that make her gooey in the wee wee) dont need to worry about reciprocating with material things, thats the chicks responsibilty, thats a womans world simply because most have nothing to offer a man nowadays besides a snatch and you can get those anywhere, plus they get off on the shopping aspect of it, spending hours wandering around, clucking and scratching wondering if he will love it, you know this aswell as I do.

Don Juanabbe nailed it, if your game is tight the b!tch should be buying you stuff, forget giving her material crap, you should be way beyond that by now.

BTW Juanita try and remember where you are in future, that sh!t youve been slinging around here isnt going to stick mate.