I'm giving away 100 free copies of my book

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
With the growing interest between the relationship of sales and gaming women in this forum, I have decided to donate 100 free copies of my book, Supersize Your Sex Life.

This book is conversion of sales and marketing strategies, and how they relate to gaming.

I feel this is an important new dynamic for dedicated DJ's to consider, which is why I wrote the book. I have had tremendous success with this system, which I developed through years of working in sales and marketing.

To receive a free copy as a PDF EBook, send your email address to my message box.

In return for your free copy I ask only the following.

1. Read it with a sense of humor. I am a stand-up comedian, so I could not resist making this book funny. Learning to be a DJ takes serious study in the beginning, but ultimately DJing should be a very lighthearted lifestyle. All systems, including my own should be finally ingrained and then forgotten. After all, we are not systematic robots adhering to only one approach or method.

2. Please take a moment to go to my site where you can read a brief outline of the book, as well as the first 50 or so pages in the FREE SAMPLES link. I would like to give the book to DJ's with a sincere interest in this field.

3. If you appreciate the book, and you also feel this topic needs further attention, please post about it with your incites, so we can continue to share this knowledge. And if you feel this approach is not beneficial to the DJ arsenal, post why you feel this way.

4. Please do not email with questions or input, unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. This book has been professionally edited, and I have had sufficient feedback throughout the creating of this book.

5. Enjoy, have a laugh, and the next girl you approach a girl, tell her about the system, make her laugh, and ask her to guess what step you have her on. She'll love it.

Happy Sales

Dong Fu A.K.A. Rod Johnson

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
sounds cool how do we get a copy?
Just send me a private message to my DJ inbox with your email - I will send it as a PDF

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
There are already alot of people requesting the book. I'm going to send the book out once per day. I'll send it out to you guys tonight.

aloha

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Update

There has been a lot more interest in the book than I planned. I want to revise the 100 copies offer and keep it open to everyone who is interested.

This is not a scam or a marketing attempt - The book is currently being reviewed by a publishing house, and will likely be printed.

I am offering it to this community out of mutual respect, and in hopes of bringing some lighthearted energy to this forum.

Many of you forgot to send me your email address with your request.

For further inquiry into the origins of this system I recommend reading Retail Selling Made Easy.

If any of you guys really enjoy the book, and would like to leave a donation on the site, I promise I wont use it to buy a girl flowers.:up:

Peace.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll read it over the next week or two and give you a review. Would you like testimonials as well from the members here as well?

comic_relief

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Overall it has a good look. I'll delve deeper into it later tonight and give you my synopsis.
Mahalo

Feel free to be very critical. I know there will always be something someone sees differently.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Thanks, I'll read it over the next week or two and give you a review. Would you like testimonials as well from the members here as well?

comic_relief

Yeah, testimonials would be cool. There are a lot deep thinking DJ's around here, and I would definitely like to hear how others perceive this approach. Every book like this has some angle that was skipped over or forgotten, and is always a work in progress.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, where's the book? You sent me a PM without any info on how to get it.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Hey, where's the book? You sent me a PM without any info on how to get it.
I emailed it to your address. It should have an attachment file called supersiz your sex life.

Let me know if you didn't get it and i'll re-send it.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I emailed it to your address. It should have an attachment file called supersiz your sex life.

Let me know if you didn't get it and i'll re-send it.
Can you e-mail one to me too? I PM'ed you already but not sure if you didn't notice. My e-mail is "eappen@wisc.edu"

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Voodoo intermission

seth03 said:
Can you e-mail one to me too? I PM'ed you already but not sure if you didn't notice. My e-mail is "eappen@wisc.edu"
No problem - check your email

To everyone else:

I'll send out one more round later today, then I'll be gone till tues afternoon.

I've been checking out this Santeria Priestess. Crazy freak in bed. SHe starts channeling spirits and convulsing and speaking in Toungs, except it's probably nasty stuff in that language.:confused:

This is an interesting new development for me, and she invited me to one of her voodoo rituals. Maybe i'll round up some more freaky customers. As long as they dont drink blood or some ****, i'll hang in there for a minute.:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

I'll keep you guys posted.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fancy sending one to the UK ?? We need it here too...........

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
Fancy sending one to the UK ?? We need it here too...........
No problem - I have a lot of bros in the UK and my cousin works there in advertising - so the book is already floating around

Just send your email to my private message box and i'll email you a pdf